• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 4

irishinfidel

I am almost giddy with the fact that I will finally be able to really get you going...I decide that the first tool I will really use is the dreaded electric toothbrush, of which I pick up 2.
I click them on by your ears and watch as you tense up and slowly start to shake your head.. your body pushes back into the bed as I apply a spinning brush tip to each of your underarms. You start to twist as much as the ropes will let you and I use my legs to help hold you in position as the laughter starts to pour from you. I start to move the left brush to your left breast, and the right one down your right rib cage watching as each move makes you jerk your body in a desperate attempt to get away.
After a bit of fun I turn off the toothbrushes and tape them end to end then secure them so the bristles are resting on your nipples. I inform you that If you decide to get bratty or are bad in any way the brushes go on for 5 minutes straight...I tell you to nod if you understand and am surprised by how quickly you do so...I move my body for a bit so I am straddling between your legs and move my hands to your hips.
I start to tickle them with a will and obseerve that you really start to buck when I hit the crease where your hips and thighs meet. While doing this I move my mouth over your belly and begin to give you long torturous raspberries all over your stomach which I am please to see cause you to inject little squeals into your laughter.
After about 20 minutes of this I stop to give you a breather and some water and let you out of the bondage to streach a bit. You are sucking down air and are flushed but advise me that you are loving it so far.
I tell you to get dressed in your jeans,T-shirt, zip up hoodie and shoes and that we are going to Walmart to look for new toys ;). I see your cheeks turn a light red at the thought of being in public with no underwear but I motion to the double electric toothbrush contraption and you wordlessly start to get dressed. I go for your underarms as you pull your shirt over your body causing a giggle attack which subsides as you finish getting dressed. We head out of the hotel and I advise you I’m going to drive so that your knees can be tickled all the way there and back....I see the shock on your face when the gps informs us it is a 10 minute drive.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back