• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in Odense FF/M

KildeOffer

This is a true story, that happened more than 10 years ago. An unforgettable evening, that really happened. However to protect the people involved, I will be using letters instead of real names.

The story starts a few years before the night in question. I was a slim and very ticklish guy in my mid twenties, that happened to be single. So I dated a few women, trying to find the one for me.

Eventually I meet this girl online, whom I will call J. She was A nice funny girl, a couple years younger than myself. We talked a lot about everything and nothing, eventually getting into the territory of sex. Somehow I ended up telling her about a fantasy of mine, where a girl would tie me up and tickle me for hours. She thought it sounded funny, and I ended up promising that she could have a go.

Eventually we meet in real life, and decided to become friends rather than lovers. We kept in contact however, and the tickling promise was never forgotten. In fact, it kept being a conversation topic between us.

A few years later, it was eventually decided that we would go through with it. I would come to her town, dress in clothes that gave her easy access, and let myself be tied up. Then I would be hers to torture for the whole evening.

However my friend had a roommate at the time, we can call her S. They apparently talked about our tickle agreement. The roommate in turn confessed to my friend, that she had always dreamt about having a tied up guy at her mercy. So I ended up agreeing that both of them could participate in the tickling.

The day came, and I took the train to Odense where they lived. Almost two hours away. Since I hadn’t meet the roommate before, we started slow. Just going for a walk, with them tickling me a bit throughout. Testing how ticklish I was. Afterwards we ate dinner, just talking and being friendly. Dinner was proceeded by the main event. I went to the bathroom, changing my clothes to shorts and a T-shirt.

I am really ticklish, and able to do a lot of resistance. We were all amateurs when it came to bondage, but they tried their best. Fist tying me to a radiator, tickling me until I broke that. Then a hogtie on their balcony. Tickling me until I got loose, securing me again, and starting over. I was tickled and teased for hours, until completely exhausted. S was especially happy about the whole thing, proclaiming multiple times that it was the best day in her life. Eventually the evening ended, and I traveled home. It had started around six and ended around midnight.

We never repeated that evening. Sometimes I do wonder what could have been. I was quite taken by S, and felt she was interested in me as well. But I was young and stupid, to scared to act upon it. Something I regret to this day. S eventually moved to another country and I lost contact with J. Leaving me with a treasured memory and dreams of what could have been.

Great story! It's a shame you were young and too scared to do it again with S. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Yes, it was a pity. Especially considering that she seemed nice, and to be into a lot more than just tickling. The one who got away 🙄.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back