• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 5 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 5 of Chapter 10 of The Tickle Cartel. A few chapters ago, someone asked about an outie appearance, and I just remembered it, so I put it in. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 4

No further tickling happened on the way to Wendy’s house, a significant change from the trend Jen had started to get used to. When they reached there, Wendy led her servants and Jen straight to a dungeon. “Molly,” she addressed one of the servants waiting in the room, “Ava, Izzy, and Layla all tickled Jen and me on the way to the beach, and they are to be punished. Ava and Izzy have already served part of their sentences at the beach, so they need another hour of tickling. Layla has not served anything, so she needs four hours of tickling, more if she complains to me about the length of the punishment.” Layla’s mouth, which was open when Wendy announced the initial punishment, snapped shut at hearing the consequences of speaking out. “Jen and I will be out in a little bit. I’m trusting you to ensure that these three get sufficiently punished; you know the consequences if they aren’t.”

“Yes, mistress,” Molly complied. “You three, in your standard bondages.” As Molly strapped the three other servants down, Jen headed with Wendy to another room.

“This is my personal office,” Wendy explained when they reached the room. Papers were scattered about on a desk, but other than that, the room looked fairly organized. “Sorry about the mess on my desk; I’ve been working extra, and I haven’t gotten in here as often to clean stuff up. The servants don’t clean up the desk, but they do quite a good job with the rest of the room. Anyway, I wanted to know what you’re in the mood for. I figured we could look on the computer if I can’t think of something right away.”

“Well, right now, I’m in the mood to just wreck someone’s tummy,” Jen announced. “Just have them tied down at my mercy and let out all the energy from being tickled so much on that belly.”

“I understand perfectly, and I’ve got the perfect place to go,” Wendy declared. “There’s a place on Tickle Island called Tummy Paradise. Essentially, they have a lot of people with extremely ticklish stomachs, and you can tickle them as much as you want. And if you’re in the mood to get that cute belly of yours tickled afterwards, you have the option of going to the other side and asking to get tickled. They’ll have you fill out a little paperwork so that they know exactly what you want, and then they’ll go ahead and tickle you. I’ve been to the tickler section several times, and it’s quite enjoyable, and others with ticklish tummies have told me that getting tickled is just as good there. Does that sound like what you want?”

“Definitely.” In her head, Jen could already see the helpless prisoner laughing as she tickle tortured the vulnerable torso in front of her. The prisoner was completely exposed, stretched out on a rack, and her abdomen was further exposed by a pillow under it, keeping it taut for devious fingers to tickle. It was almost so real that Jen could feel the bare skin under her fingernails.

“Let’s get going, then,” Wendy took Jen out of her thoughts. “We don’t need to bring any servants this time; besides, we wouldn’t want to end up like the last trip, would we?”

“No, I’d prefer to be doing the tickling this time,” Jen smiled in her response.

The two got in the T cart, and Wendy drove them to the Tickle Island half of the island. After around half an hour, they came upon Tummy Paradise, a large building marked with a huge sign so no one would miss it. “Alright, here we are. Ready to wreck someone’s tummy?”

Jen smiled as they both went inside. A receptionist at the desk glanced up at the new arrivals and warmly welcomed them, “Welcome to Tummy Paradise. Would you like to tickle someone’s tummy or have your own tickled today?”

“I’d like to tickle someone,” Jen responded, which Wendy echoed.

“Please fill out these forms, and we’ll have a tummy ready for you in no time,” the receptionist handed them each a short set of forms.

Jen was surprised at the detail in the forms. ‘So it looks like I get to pick out tons of stuff about my ticklee. General endurance, overall belly sensitivity, most ticklish spot on belly, even type of bellybutton. Since I want to wreck someone, I’ll go for high endurance, lots of sensitivity, of course the bellybutton as the most sensitive spot, and I’ll try an outie today. I haven’t gotten a lot of experience tickling outies, so I might as well try out a hypersensitive one while I’ve got the opportunity.’ In addition to the specific ticklee qualities, Jen also filled out some basic information about herself as required by the sheet. She opted not to check the ‘Allow my ticklee to get revenge on me’ option for now, figuring that she would decide later if she wanted to get her own ticklish torso tickled. Looking over the forms to make sure everything was filled out, Jen realized there was one more thing she wanted to make sure she specified, ‘Oh, tickle tools! Got to make sure I get some of those in the room with me. Now, what would work best on a ticklish outie? I’ll use my fingers, and raspberries for sure. But that’s all given. Let’s see; feathers and dusters seem like they’re worth a shot. Always have to test the electric toothbrush with how well that works on me. Paintbrushes? Might as well have it available. Hairbrushes? No, I don’t think those, or flossers, would do all that much. Maybe, but I’m not sure I’ll remember to get them all in there, and there is such a thing as too many options. Who knows if I might come back later and get another chance to test different tools? What else should I try for? They have an option for a Q-tip, but someone else’s belly is still way to close to my tickle button for that. I’ll pass, and if someone else wants to test that, they can do it. Well, that just about wraps it up. I suppose there’s one more thing, and I’ll ask Wendy about it to see what she thinks.’

“Wendy, I was wondering what I should select for the session length option?” Jen inquired of the Tickle Mistress, who had been filling out her own forms.

“Well, I usually go for an hour,” Wendy answered. “That might be a bit much for you, though. My ticklees are always completely exhausted by the time I’m half done, and I just do the rest for practice. I think you’d like something more like a half hour. You can always extend it later, or if you want to get tickled, you can come back and do that. Of course, don’t restrain yourself to the time I’m doing for my session; I’ll happily wait for you if you get done after me. And I’ll pay for everything, so don’t worry about cost.”

“That sounds good to me,” Jen replied as she selected the half hour box on the forms. Checking over everything one last time, she concluded that it was all in order, so she went up to the receptionist, followed by Wendy. “I’ve finished filling out the forms.”

“Alright, I’ll just scan this, and your ticklee will be selected and brought to a room with your preferences in just a few minutes, Jen,” the receptionist dictated, taking Jen’s forms to a scanner right next to her computer. “That will come up to be $30 for the half hour.”

“Please open up a tab under the name Wendy,” Wendy cut in, handing the receptionist a credit card. “Everything for Jen and me will be under this tab.”

“Will do,” the receptionist took the card. With a friendly smile, she stated, “Jen, your info is in, and you’ll be directed to a room within the next few minutes. I hope you have a wonderful time here.”

“Thank you,” Jen thanked the receptionist as Wendy finished filling out her forms and handed them in.

A couple of minutes later, another employee came out and called out, “Jen?”

“That’s me,” Jen stood up.

A smile on her face, the employee declared, “Please follow me, Jen. Your room is ready with your ticklee.” Jen entered the hallway that the employee came from, and soon recognized a dungeon look intermixed with pictures of people being tickled. The dark feel created by the prison atmosphere was countered by the light pictures of people seemingly enjoying tickling and being tickled to create the definite feel of a fun tickling dungeon. After walking for a few minutes, the employee stopped at a door and opened it, “Your ticklee is in here. Have fun!”

When Jen walked into the room, she saw the ticklee just as she had specified. The young woman was probably about her age, maybe a year or two older. She was sitting on a chair in a bikini, that ticklish outie exposed in preparation for a good tickling. Next to her was the array of tickle tools Jen had requested, two of each. Turning back to her ticklee, Jen extended her hand, “Hi, I’m Jen.”

“I’m Dawn,” the ticklee was energetic as she shook Jen’s hand. “I guess you’ll be tickling my tummy. I heard you wanted a very ticklish outie, and I’m sure you’ll be happy with mine. Have you been here before?”

“No, this is my first time,” Jen revealed.

“That’s cool, I always love meeting first timers,” Dawn stated, a smile letting Jen know what she would be seeing for the next half hour. “I do need to go over some rules before we start, though. Since this is Tummy Paradise, you can only tickle my tummy. You can use any tools you’ve had brought in, which are right here, along with your natural tickle tools. I’ve had the classics a million times: fingers and raspberries, and they’re always very fun. Also, most people don’t think of it, but you can also use your toes to tickle, or licking if you want to. I’m fine with everything; I just love being tickled. My safeword is ‘Red’; if you hear that, you have to stop. Depending on how I’m feeling, I may be replaced with another ticklee who still fits your specifications, or I may just need a few minutes break. In any case, you’ll get your full time tickling someone. The timer starts when you begin tickling me, and it will be shown on that big screen behind me.” Jen looked up to see a large timer with 30:00 displayed on it. “We also have several different places to restrain me. There’s this chair, which is surprisingly effective once you remove those sides. You can reach through the sides to tickle my belly. Other options are more self-explanatory. That is a tickle table that you can tie me up on, or we have the rack. There’s also the X-frame and the hanging chains. We can switch between them if you want, and the time to switch won’t count unless you continue tickling me while we’re switching. Any questions before we get started?”

Jen tried to think of questions, but nothing came to her mind, so she proclaimed, “No, I think I’m ready to get started. Can you get on the rack?”

“Sure thing,” Dawn headed over and laid down on the rack, bubbling with anticipation. “You can just press that black button, and it will restrain me. Pressing it again will release me. Which reminds me, you have to release me at the end of the session. The timer will beep loudly and flash red to signal when we’re done. Have fun tickling me!”

“Will do,” Jen pressed the button, and Dawn was restrained in front of her. “So, just how sensitive is a 10 on your scale?”

A single fingernail went just above the ticklish outie, causing Dawn to fixate on it. When it finally dove down and began to wiggle on the outie, the ticklee began laughing very quickly, “AHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” The squirming that Dawn could do was vastly limited by the straps on her ribs and hips, which kept her stomach stretched out and immobile. “THAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH!”

“Apparently, it means exactly what it implies,” Jen said as she began tickling the rest of the ticklish torso with her other hand. “You do seem quite ticklish, Dawn. But I’ll admit that I haven’t tickled an outie too much, so I’m going to test out some tools.”

“NOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOT FEHEHEHEATHEHERS!” Dawn’s laughter increased when Jen took a single feather to her navel. “THEHEHEHEY AHAHAHARE SOHOHOHO EHEHEFFEHEHE…” Her descriptive laughter turned into pure laughter as Jen focused on the top of the knot, which seemed to be extra sensitive in and of itself. Within a minute, she had gotten used to this tickling, and the description returned, “AHAHA IHIHITS VEHEHERY EHEHEFFEHEHECTIHIHVE AHAHAHA!” However, also mixed in with the laughing was something Jen would expect to hear out of her own mouth, “IHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE THIHIHIHIS! KEHEHEHEP GOHOHOHOIHIHING!”

“Well, as much as I’m glad you love this, I still have more tools to test out,” Jen declared as she removed the feather and went back to the tickle tool pile. “Let’s see; this paintbrush looks like it could be some fun. How well does it work on you?”

“VEHEHERY!” Dawn laughed out as the paintbrush painted her sensitive outie. “THIHIHIHIS IHIHIHIHIS FUHUHUHUHUN!”

“Yes, it is,” Jen agreed as she swiped the paintbrush back and forth.

‘Even though she isn’t begging for mercy like most of the people as ticklish as her, this is really fun,’ Jen thought. ‘She’s still laughing a ton, and I’m definitely still wrecking her. She’s just another me when she’s tickled, and we’re both having tons of fun with this. All that means is that wrecking her is fun on both sides, not just fun for the tickler. Anyway, time to move to another tool.’

“Let’s see how well this one works on you,” Jen pulled out the electric toothbrush shortly before the timer hit ten minutes. “It’s always getting me good in my tickle button.”

Just like it always did on Jen, the electric toothbrush did quite a number on Dawn’s most ticklish spot. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHATS AHAHAHA SOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHA GOHOHOHOHOHOD!” Dawn claimed through hysterical laughter. “THIHIHIHIS TIHIHI AHAHAHAHA IHIHIT TICKLEHEHEHES SOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHA SOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH!” Through the hysterical laughing, it was clear that this tickled the ticklee tons. Despite loving having her bellybutton tickled, Dawn was still trying to squirm away from the extremely ticklish sensation, efforts prevented by the bondage holding her in place. “AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE THIHIHIS!”

“You’re really into this,” Jen kept tickling with the toothbrush, brushing it over the entire surface of the outie and loving the reactions she was getting out of Dawn. “You’re such a tickle, tickle, ticklish little ticklee. I could just tickle this bellybutton all day long. It’s such a cute little button, and it’s a ticklish little tickle button, too. I’ll admit that I haven’t tickled an outie before, so I didn’t know how this was going to go, but you have really made it worth the choice.”

“TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHEHE MEHEHEHEHEHE!” Dawn encouraged Jen to continue tickling her. “DOHOHOHO IHIHIHIT AHAHAHAHAHA! TIHIHICKLEHEHE MEHEHEHE AHAHAHALL DAHAHAHAY! IHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE AHAHAHA YOHOHOHOUR TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“You’re quite a catch, ticklish Dawn,” Jen was having a blast with this tickle session. “There is one great technique I haven’t tried yet, so let’s go ahead and do it. PFFFT!”

“AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA WOHOHOHOHOW!” Dawn laughed out as a raspberry replaced the buzzing toothbrush on her navel. “THAHAHAHAT REHEHEHEALLHY TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“PFFFFFFT! PFFFT!” Jen blew raspberry after raspberry on the sensitive outie, varying the intensity and length to see if she could get the best reaction out of Dawn. “PFFFFFFFFFT!”

“IHIHIHIHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIHIHIHAHAHAHA!” Dawn’s attempts to speak coherently were continually interrupted by the need to laugh when new raspberries came in. “OHOHOHOHO TIHIHIHIHIS AHAHAHAHA IHIHIT TIHIHAHAHA! SOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHA GOHOHOHOHOD!”

After a long series of raspberries, Jen saw that she only had a minute and a half left in the session, so she decided to turn it down a bit. Having already tickled Dawn enough to have her considered wrecked, Jen opted for a lighter touch, dancing her nails across the ticklish torso. She still paid plenty of attention to the sensitive outie as she spider-tickled the bare belly, and Dawn laughed her way through the last little bit of tickles. When it was all over, the timer beeped loudly, and Jen removed her hands from Dawn’s stomach. She pressed the release button, and her former ticklee waited a minute to get up, catching her breath in the process. “Whew! Wow, you are such a good tickler, Jen,” she complimented Jen. “I haven’t had that much fun in a tickle session in a long time. I mean, everything you used was just so effective. Your fingers, the feather, the paintbrush, everything. I’m telling you; I’ve never had a paintbrush tickle so much. And then the death tools: the toothbrush and raspberries. Those always get me so good when they’re used. And you didn’t stop when I was laughing too hard. Most people slow down their tickles when I start really laughing, but I love the extended tickles. I’m so glad you went all out on me and were merciless; it made the whole experience more fun for me. I sure hope it did the same for you. To do all that, and so well, you must really love tickling bellybuttons.”

“I’d say that I do,” Jen shyly accepted the compliment. “For the record, I did have tons of fun tickling you. Your descriptive laughter made it one of my favorite tickler sessions. Also, my bellybutton is just as ticklish as yours, so I’ve had quite a few experiences, learned what works well.”

“Well, then I’m sure you know what it’s like to be laughing out of your mind,” Dawn stated. “You sure got me laughing out of mine. How do you feel about being tickled?”

“I love it!” Jen was excited to talk to a fellow tickling enthusiast. “Everything you were saying, it was like I was tickling myself. Do you like to tickle?”

“Yes, of course; it’s so fun seeing someone laugh as hysterically as I’d be if I was in their position,” Dawn proclaimed. “And you don’t have to answer this, but I’d like to ask why you didn’t select the revenge option if you like being tickled so much?”

“Well, I’ve been tickled a lot in the past few days, and I wasn’t sure if I’d want to get tickled right away after I finished tickling,” Jen answered as Dawn nodded in understanding. “When I came here, I was really in the mood to wreck someone, and I think I’ve done that with you. I do think I’ll go back and get tickled.”

“Ooh, ooh, can I tickle you?” Dawn requested with a gleam in her eyes. “I’ll do just what you did to me, with your permission of course. I work as both a tickler and a ticklee today, so I’d be available if you want.”

“Can you tease me when you’re tickling?” Jen inquired, which Dawn confirmed with a vigorous shake of her head. “I know I didn’t do that to you a lot, but it does make it tickle a bit more. Just adds another dynamic to the tickling.”

“I’d love to,” Dawn replied. “You’ll have to fill out forms indicating what kind of tickling you want, and that’s in there. If you want me to be your tickler, I can go back up to the front with you, and I’ll make sure you fill out the forms right to guarantee I’m your tickler. Also, if you come back here to tickle someone, can you please tickle me again? I work Monday and Tuesday as a ticklee, Wednesday and Thursday as a tickler, and Friday as a switch. I can make exceptions after tickling or being tickled by someone to switch right then and there. All those days, I’m in from 8-12 and 1-5.”

“As long as you’re my tickler, I’m sure we’ll both have tons of fun,” Jen agreed without hesitation. “I’d love to do this again. Now let’s head back so I can get tickled!” Both Jen and Dawn were very giddy as they returned to the front desk to swap roles.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 6

Last edited:
Good chapter! This was a fun read. Dawn is a fun character and glad Jen decided to let her turn the tables. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks to both of you! I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

Dawn was a real fun character to write, and I hope you enjoy the next installment too.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back