• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensory Research- Day 4 (FFFF/F) Sexual

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Lights brightened up all of the bedrooms containing the women. Slowly they all became aware of their surroundings, mentally exhausted from the torture they had endured. Susan stared at the ceiling, defeated in the knowledge of what she had put her daughter and her friends through. Her feet still tingling from the 2 hours of torment, caused by the bristles on the rollers.

“GOOD MORNING SUBJECT, PLEASE GET DRESSED AND HEAD TO ROOM 4, YOUR CLOTHES ARE ON THE TABLE READY” the speaker in each room called out.

Each of the 4 women presumed it was a private message for just them. Melissa, looking at the table noticed all the clothes she had arrived in, shoes included. Surprised she opened her door and peered down the corridor. Jennifer poked her head out of her door after noticing her clothes were also there. They both looked at each other in amazement before quickly getting changed and heading out in the corridor to be greeted by Beth and her mum.

“What’s going on?” Beth said softly to the others.

“I’m not too sure, maybe they are letting us go?” Melissa replied.

“Let’s not get our hopes up” Susan quickly shut the girls down. “This could just be a game”.

The 4 walked down the corridor and headed to room 4. Upon passing room 1, Melissa noticed one of the guards, face down on the floor with his arms handcuffed behind his back.

“LOOK” she joyfully exclaimed.

The other 3 stared into the room with amazement before looking into room 2 and seeing the other guard in the same position. They looked into room 3 but it was empty, they looked at each other with confusion before proceeding to room 4, slowly opening the door. What they saw turned their confused expressions into joyful smiles. Dr Fitzgerald was asleep, tied to one of the tables, just in her black thong and glasses, her dark hair tied in a bun. They looked at the stocks at the bottom of the table, her massive size 10 feet almost too big for the stocks were sticking out, toes tied back, exposing every part of her soles.

The door behind them opened, the women quickly turned around to see the nerdy looking receptionist stood in the doorway.

“What’s going on? Did you do this?” Melissa questioned.

The receptionist nodded her head. Melissa ran over and hugged her. As she took a step back, she saw the girl holding a pair of handcuffs.

“W-What are you doing with those?” Susan asked nervously.

“Please, there is not much time” the girl said nervously. “Dr Fitzgerald will wake up any minute”.

“So, she can’t do anything, tied to the table” Beth replied.

“I need it to look like you lot broke free. I gave her an injection, it only lasts 3 hours. She will wake up soon” she stuttered out. “The guards have a double dose each so they will be out for another 3 hours. Quickly, one of you come to room 3 and handcuff me once I lie down. I will pretend I’m asleep”.

“Why don’t you come with us?” Beth asked.

“I can’t. I have been working here for the last 6 months. It all started off like you Melissa, I was tortured for days on end until I gave up and signed my life away to be stuck here. If I leave, they will find me, arrest me and lock me up for good” the girl blurted out. “I couldn’t stand to listen to you lot being tortured anymore. Quickly, follow me someone”.

Susan took charge and followed the girl to room 3, as she lay down, Susan handcuffed her hands behind her back.

“Thank you” Susan whispered.

“Don’t worry about it. You have one thing you must do”.

“What’s that?” Susan asked.

“Dr Fitzgerald is the only one who can sign off you paperwork to release you all for good. You have 3 hours to make her do it. If you don’t, you can be arrested if you leave” the girl replied. “Now go, GET HER”.

“Thank you so much” Susan replied before standing up and hurrying back to room 4 to let the rest of the girls know.

Dr Fitzgerald started to stir, she slowly opened her eyes and groaned. As she came back around she noticed the 4 women positioned around her.

“HEY, WHATS GOING ON?” She called out, trying to move but couldn’t. “How did you get out? Let me go this instant.”

“You’re not going anywhere” Susan responded. “Well, not until you sign our release paperwork”.

“Don’t be so stupid” Dr Fitzgerald laughed. “GUARDS” she called out.

“Oh, you mean the two guards that are asleep in rooms 1 and 2” Susan mocked back.

“REBECCAAAAAAA” Dr Fitzgerald called out.

Susan shook her head. “Room 3” she said softly. “We gave all 3 of them a double dose of the serum that you were injected with. You are ours, for the next few hours”.

Dr Fitzgerald went white in panic. “You idiots can’t break me” she blurted out. “I’m stronger than all of you”.

“We shall see just how tough you are” Susan said whilst circling her belly button slowly with her nail. Dr Fitzgerald winced and tensed her stomach. “I don’t suppose the great Dr Fitzgerald is, TICKLISH?”

“Don’t be so stupid, a little tickling will do nothing to me. Just you wait until you 4 are all arrested and locked up. Then you will get what is coming to you” she said angrily back.

Susan slowly tickled her nails across Dr Fitzgerald’s stomach and sides, she gritted her teeth and flinched slowly as Susan’s nails ran over her skin. Susan nodded at Beth, she started to run her nails slowly across Dr Fitzgerald’s exposed armpits. Dr Fitzgerald shut her eyes tight, her body started twitching as she tried to suppress the giggles. Next Jennifer ran her nails over Dr Fitzgerald’s thighs and hips.

“Eeeek” Dr Fitzgerald squeaked as the 6 hands tickled her slowly and gently.

“It doesn’t tickle does it?” Beth mocked.

Dr Fitzgerald stayed silent as her body squirmed slowly from the nails slowly torturing her. Her eyes shot open as she felt Melissa’s nails slowly circling her arches.

“Tehehehehehehe” she giggled, not being able to suppress the laughter anymore.

“We got you to squirm and giggle, just from some light tickling with our nails” Susan smirked at Dr Fitzgerald. “Imagine how you are going to be once we get started properly” she said pointing at the table.

Dr Fitzgerald looked on in horror as she noticed all of her tools lined up on the table.

“Care to reconsider?” Susan mocked.

Dr Fitzgerald gritted her teeth. “NEVER” she blurted out.

“Ready girls?” Susan asked.

All four of them hovered over Dr Fitzgerald, Susan to her right with hands poised over her stomach, Beth over her head with each hand positioned just above her armpits, Jennifer to her left with hands hovered over her groins and Melissa staring up at her with a evil grin from the other side of the stocks. All four of them started wriggling their fingers menacingly, Dr Fitzgerald clamped her eyes shut, awaiting the onslaught.

“GET HER” Susan called out as all 8 hands sunk into Dr Fitzgerald’s skin.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NNOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out, cackling with laughter.

The women tickled and tickled for the next 10 minutes without letting her have a break, she wriggled as much as she could on the table, crying with laughter as 40 nails scribbled across her sensitive skin.

“STTAAAAPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out. The girls kept tickling, muting out Dr Fitzgerald’s calls of mercy.

Susan moved between tickling her sides and tickling her belly, rotating every 30 seconds or so. Beth dug deep into her armpits, producing squeals from Dr Fitzgerald’s mouth. Jennifer was struggling to hold onto Dr Fitzgerald’s bouncing hips, she climbed up on the table and straddled her knees, putting her weight down on Dr Fitzgerald to pin her to the table. She dug deep into her hips and groins.

“NNOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as Jennifer pinched her groins over and over again.

Melissa saw this as the right opportunity to explore the Dr’s long, tied toes. She dug in with all her nails under her toes and raked her nails up and down.

“STTAAAAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Dr Fitzgerald cackled out.

Finally after another 10 minutes of solid torture, they all stopped. Dr Fitzgerald lay on the table panting, trying to regain her breath.

“Ready to sign?” Susan asked.

“N-N-N-Never” Dr Fitzgerald panted out.

“Girls, get the toothbrushes!” Susan instructed.

Dr Fitzgerald went white as she saw the 4 women approaching her, each holding 2 electric toothbrushes. Jennifer stood above her head, leaning down, positioning her 2 brushes over Dr Fitzgerald’s nipples. Susan stood to her side with one brush above her belly button and the other above her thong. Both Melissa and Beth crouched down at the Dr’s large feet. Dr Fitzgerald closed her eyes as she heard the vibrating start from the bristles.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” she screamed out as brushes hit her nipples, belly button, pussy, arches and toes. “STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP ITTTTTTAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. She couldn’t contain herself as the small bristles rotated over her sensitive skin. Both Melissa and Beth were running their brushes under and in between Dr Fitzgerald’s restrained toes. She was wriggling around on the table, her face turning red and tears streaming down her face as she laughed. The girls circled their brushes around for 15 minutes before Dr Fitzgerald gave up.

“HAHAHAHAHA OK, OK HAHAHAHAHA. YOU WINAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”.

The girls let her gather some much needed air.

“My Office, top draw” Dr Fitzgerald panted out. Susan hurried out of the room, returning within a minute holding 5 sheets of paper and a pen.

“These are our release papers, plus one for the receptionist, Rebecca” Susan boldly stated.

“REBECCA, YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF” Dr Fitzgerald angrily responded.

“It’s either all of us or I turn the rollers on!” Susan replied.

“FINE, FINE. Just let me out”.

“Not until you sign” Susan replied, putting the pen in Dr Fitzgerald’s bound hand and holding the sheets above her.

“There, now let me go” Dr Fitzgerald dictated.

“Not quite yet, there is one more person who wants to see you” Susan said, handing Melissa keys to the handcuffs. “Go get Rebecca”.

“W-W-WHAT?” Dr Fitzgerald shouted. “No, please, you can’t”.

Susan smiled as Melissa returned followed by Rebecca.

“YOU BITCH, YOU WERE IN ON THIS?” Dr Fitzgerald shouted at Rebecca. Rebecca picked up the drill attached to a feather duster. She slipped her feet out of her flats and climbed on the table, straddling Dr Fitzgerald.

“You lot go, we are going to have some alone time” Rebecca said with an evil grin.

“I’m going to stay for a little bit as well” Melissa responded. “I feel like she has got off lucky”.

“Are you sure?” Beth questioned.

“Yes, you lot go” Melissa responded as she picked up her electric toothbrushes.

Susan, Jennifer and Beth hugged Melissa before exiting the room. As they walked down the corridor, they could here Dr Fitzgerald’s pleading, followed by laughter.

Melissa watched on from the foot of the table as Rebecca held the drill, moving the feather duster over Dr Fitzgerald’s exposed breasts and under arms. Dr Fitzgerald was wriggling around on the table, trying to throw Rebecca off her.

“Let me help you” Melissa devilishly said to Rebecca before grabbing straps and tying down Dr Fitzgerald’s upper arms before moving on to the strap over her belly, pinning her down to the table. Melissa looked on in lust as Rebecca untied her hair, letting it flow down over her pasty skin before she continued to torture the Dr. As Melissa approached Dr Fitzgerald’s legs with another strap, she stared at Rebecca’s pale, wrinkled soles. Her heart started to beat faster as she leaning over them whilst securing Dr Fitzgerald’s legs to the table. She dragged a single nail slowly over the wrinkles on Rebecca’s left sole.

“Hey” Rebecca flinched, turning around with a smile. “You’re supposed to be tickling her, not me”.

Melissa’s heart started to beat faster and faster as she stared into Rebecca’s blue eyes. She walked to the table and returned with a magic wand vibrator, strapping it to Dr Fitzgerald’s leg with the tip touching the Dr’s vagina.

“Good idea” Rebecca blushed as Melissa turned it on.

Melissa watched as Dr Fitzgerald laughed and moaned at different intervals as Rebecca carried on tickling her upper body. She climbed onto the table and straddled Dr Fitzgerald’s knees whilst tickling her nails over the Dr’s thighs. She couldn’t stop staring at Rebecca’s size 6 soles. She ‘accidentally’ kept tickling Rebecca’s feet whilst tickling Dr Fitzgerald’s legs producing small giggles from Rebecca.

Finally Rebecca realised what was going on. She stopped tickling Dr Fitzgerald and climbed off the table, grabbing Melissa’s hand and helping her down too. They stared at each other before Rebecca unzipped Melissa’s jacket before taking it off. She lifted up her top, revealing her small breasts enclosed in her bra. Rebecca leaned in and kissed Melissa, excited that Melissa kissed back. The two girls undressed each other until they were both down to their underwear.

A loud moan filled the room as Dr Fitzgerald climaxed from the vibrator.

“Shall we turn the rollers on?” Melissa asked.

“Not yet” Rebecca responded. “I want her, and you to be extra sensitive” she said with a smile as she gestured to the vibrator before helping Melissa on. “Let’s see how you like it”. She climbed on the table over Dr Fitzgerald’s knees before positioning Melissa down the table, so she was sat on Dr Fitzgerald’s pelvis, her pussy just touching the vibrator. She bit her bottom lip from the vibrations as she started to tickle Dr Fitzgerald’s ribs with the electric toothbrushes. She looked down as she saw Rebecca’s hands slowly move around her sides and start to lightly tickle. She giggled and wriggled around, trying to continue to tickle Dr Fitzgerald.

“He he, Stop it” she giggled.

Rebecca kept tickling her sides gently as Melissa giggled and moaned. She was wet and the vibrations were turning her on even more.

Dr Fitzgerald moaned again as she hit her second orgasm before both girls climbed off the table.

“I have an idea” Melissa said with a smile, handing Rebecca her clothes back. She turned the vibrator off, giving Dr Fitzgerald a small amount of relief. She got changed before putting some items from the table into her bag.

“LET ME GO!” Dr Fitzgerald shouted. Melissa turned back with a smile and clicked one of the buttons on the remote.

“NO, NO, NO NOAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Dr Fitzgerald screamed as the rollers extended out of the table and began to tickle every inch of her.

“Enjoy yourself” Melissa mocked as she put her hand out and took Rebecca’s hand. Leading her out of the room and down the corridor.

Melissa opened the door to her flat with Rebecca in tow to be greeted by Beth and Jennifer. They both smiled as they watched Melissa lead Rebecca into her room. Once the door was shut, she put her bag down on the table before turning back to Rebecca, kissing her on the lips. She slowly undressed Rebecca and unclipped her bra, revealing her pale breasts. She took a blindfold out of her bag before placing it over Rebecca’s eyes, slowly kissing her as she lay her down on the bed. Melissa straddled Rebecca’s waist as she lift her hands above her head before tying them to the bed frame. Rebecca grinned as Melissa slowly kissed down her body and slid her thong down her legs before removing it. Taking more ties out of the bag, she secured each of Rebecca’s ankles to the posts at the end of the bed. Rebecca sighed and arched her back as she felt herself becoming turned on by this very quickly.

Melissa climbed back on the bed, straddling Rebecca’s hips. She leaned in and kissed Rebecca before playfully running her nails down her sides.

“Hey hehehehehe” Rebecca giggled.

Melissa ran her fingers over her stomach and breasts, flicking her nipples gently. Rebecca’s skin grew goosebumps, her nipples went hard as she felt Melissa’s tongue circling her nipples. Melissa dragged her tongue down Rebecca’s stomach to her moist pussy. Rebecca moaned as she felt Melissa’s tongue circling and flicking her clit. The room was filled with moans and giggles as Melissa’s nails slowly tickling Rebecca’s hips as her tongue continued to play with her clit.

Rebecca chose to ignore the sound of the door closing as she gasped the pillows over her head, deeply breathing, panting and giggling.

“UMMMM IMMM CUMMIIINNGGGGG” she screamed as Melissa’s tongue brought her to her first climax in ages.

Her head hit the pillow as she caught her breath. Melissa slowly moved herself up to straddle Rebecca’s hips again. She leaned in and kissed Rebecca’s trembling lips.

“I’m sorry” Melissa whispered in her ear.

Before she could comprehend what was said to her she felt a hand grab each ankle, pinning her feet to the bed and 5 nails dig into each foot.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed, wriggling around. Both Beth and Jennifer were stood at the end of the bed tickling her feet.

“WHHYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she begged and laughed.

Melissa gripped her nails into the sides and scribbled them all over Rebecca’s pale ribs. The three girls tickled Rebecca’s naked skin for 5 minutes before finally stopping.

She giggled as she felt Beth and Jennifer’s mouths over her toes, their tongue’s exploring each toe. Melissa went back to Rebecca’s throbbing pussy and licked Rebecca’s clit to its next orgasm. The girls began tickling Rebecca’s drool covered feet again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAPPP ITT AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as her sensitive feet were tortured.

Finally, they let her rest, taking off her blindfold and untying her from the bed. Rebecca sat up, staring evilly at the three girls. She picked up the blindfold, held it in her hand. Turning towards the girls, “Who is next?” she seductively said.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back