• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Private Show of a Ticklish Opera Diva (ff/f, non-consensual)

AfNull

TMF Regular
Sherry Klein slowly walked down the stairs to the basement floors of her mansion, her maid Mary Daleson following right behind her. Sherry’s choice of attire wasn’t fit for someone just going down to her wine cellar - the stunning redhead with long, straight hair was clad in her finest green evening dress, one that matched the color of her bright eyes perfectly. The youthful heiress and business owner in her early 40s was on her way to her private underground concert hall, painstakingly built over years to have perfect acoustics and perfect lighting. It had cost Sherry millions of her huge fortunes, but it was all worth it. Tonight the billionaire music lover would enjoy it for the first time, for it would host a solo concert of Giulia Piumatella - rising opera diva and Sherry’s idol. She had adored Giulia’s strong yet alluring voice from the moment she had first heard it, and truly fallen in love with her after seeing her perform for the first time. She had traveled the world just to see her concerts, just to be seduced by her art again and again. Seeing Giulia perform in private, in a show meant for her, it had been Sherry’s dream for years, a dream that would become reality tonight.

“I have taken care of the payments and other final arrangements, mistress. She is ready to perform”, Mary said to her as they reached the bottom of the stairs. Sherry nodded in approval to her slender blonde maid, who was entering the security code to electric lock by the door to the concert hall. Mary was a treasure, the 24 years old maid had been in Sherry’s service since her late teens, and practically served as Sherry’s personal assistant as well as her maid, aiding and supporting her in her work - and other activities, such as a casual lover, and aide in more discreet matters. Just earlier that day she had been personally supervising the finishing touches before Giulia’s performance, and took care of the diva herself before her big night. Building this room had cost Sherry a lot, and arranging Piumatella’s presence had cost almost as much in itself. Mary had taken great care of making this a perfect night for her mistress.

Sherry stepped inside the room, which she had not even seen in it’s completed state yet. Her heart skipped a beat in excitement, it was all perfect. The room was wide and had black walls, the ceiling was left in the dark by lighting that gave an illusion of greater heights for the room. Opposite the door there was a stage, which the lights were pointing at. It was concealed by a crimson curtain, and Sherry knew her beloved Giulia was waiting on the other side of it. There was a single chair in the middle of the room, and by it there was a bottle of wine, an empty glass and a remote controller. Sherry and Mary walked there, high heels of Sherry clicking against the floor. Before they got there, they already heard a fightful voice behind the curtain.

“I-is someone there! Hey! Please, why am I here? W-what is this? Please! Answer me!”

Sherry’s heart had been beating with excitement before, but now she found it hard to contain herself. She sat down on the chair, and Mary poured her glass full. She took the remote controller in her other hand, and pressed one of it’s buttons. The curtain opened slowly, revealing a terrified woman, tied on a padded black Y-shaped frame that was tilted backwards to the angle of about 45 degrees, holding it’s victim restrained by her ankles, thighs, waist, wrists and elbows. Her legs were tied together, and her arms were spread. Sherry gasped. It was just like in her dreams. Beautiful Giulia Piumatella, clad in just black underwear contrasting beautifully with her skin, normally very pale but tanned a little bit Giulia tried her best to uselessly squirm, turned her head around moving her jet black curly hair reaching her neck, and frightfully scanned the room with her gentle blue eyes. She could see two figures in the middle of the room, though could not make out much of them due to the bright spotlights pointing at the stage. She recognized Mary’s silhouette as the creepy woman in maid outfit who had been relaying orders to the people who had abducted her and brought her here.

“Who are you people? W-what do you want of me? I’m wealthy, I got money… My company can pay you too, whatever you want!”

Sherry looked at her in silence as she sipped wine. Giulia always was a beauty on the stage. The 32 years old opera star had some curves in all the right places, and now she didn’t have elaborate clothing to cover up any of them. She responded to Giulia’s continuing pleas with a stern voice.

“Oh my sweet Giulia. It is I who is paying for this. To have you all for myself.”

Giulia was clearly surprised.

“But… But why? Oh God please don’t hurt me. I-”

“Don’t you worry darling. I could never hurt you. I want to hear your voice, hear it in its extremes… You are here for a private show.”

Sherry’s finger was already sliding on the next button of the remote controller.

“What? What do you mean? That’s why I’ve been kidnapped?”

Giulia was still scared, but there was a hint of annoyance in her tone. She had been shopping in the city center, enjoying some free time during her ongoing solo tour, when she had been abducted to a black van by masked assailants. And for what? A private show?

“Time for us to begin, my love…” Sherry whispered to herself, and pressed another button in the remote.

A loud, clicking sound was heard from the ceiling of the stage, and something descended quickly from it’s left side. It was a huge pendulum, attached to a mechanism that kept it swinging and could lock it in place again. At the bottom of the pendulum there were dozens of feathers, side by side, and they all were sweeping over Giulia’s belly, back and forth, again and again.

“AIIHIHIH, wha- what’s AAAAHAHAHah, tha-HAHAHAA, stop iHIHHIIHIH, AAAHHAHAH, IIHIHIHII, NOOHHOHOHO, STOHOHP IIIIT! AAAIIIHIHI”

The pendulum’s swings were rhythmical, it swept over Giulia’s sensitive midriff in fixed intervals of about five seconds between them. At first she was yelping and laughing only whenever the feathers made contact with her skin, pleading for it to stop in between sweeps, her voice rising in melodic, high pitched howls whenever the feathers tickled her. It was obvious that she was not going anywhere, she could do nothing to escape the feathers torturing her body, but she still tried writhing in her bondage. Sherry watched it in a trance-like state. Giulia’s screams of ticklish laughter, her tied body convulsing as she hopelessly tried to pull her stomach in and turn around from the way of the inescapable tickle torture… She took another long sip of her glass of wine, closed her eyes and just listened.

“HAHAHAH nonono AAAAAIIHIHIOOOOHHOHO, sto-stop, no moOHOHOHOO, please EEEEEEK, I caHAHAHHAANT, PLEASEHEHE!”

The clean, pure singer’s voice, pouring out of her mouth loud and clear. No cracks, no impurities. Natural sound of true ticklish despair, as real as it can be, chaotic voice of agony that was still forming a symphony to the listener’s ears. But Sherry wasn’t satisfied. Oh no. Her reluctant guest would entertain her better than this. The concert was far from it’s grande finale. Sherri opened her eyes and pressed a third button.

As the swinging of the pendulum and Giulia’s melodic hysteria continued, a mechanical rod emerged from under the bondage contraption, a large fluffy feather duster emerging from within it and taking a spherical, feathery form. It positioned itself against the soles of Giulia’s trapped feet, and started spinning. Giulia’s eyes opened wide and she threw her head back as much as possible and let out the loudest howl of ticklish laughter, one that surpassed anything she had ever sung on stage both in loudness and highness.

“AAAAAAAAAHHH, NO, NOOOHHOOOOOOOHOHOOHOH, AAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAH!”

Giulia had now sunken into constant laughter, her hysteria skyrocketing whenever the feather pendulum swept over her belly. The wicked concert of laughter went on, even in her personal tickle hell Giulia’s years as professional singer paid off. Her voice showed no signs of tiring, and as Sherry had hoped, she wasn’t going to faint either. All those breathing techniques she had practiced came into play subconsciously, coming to betray her now as her suffering was prolonged. She would not be passing out from lack of oxygen. Sherry knew she could watch this evil private show for hours. She could just stare and listen, sipping wine, and enjoy the opera diva’s beautiful agony. However, she would not have to settle for just watching. Not now that she had Giulia here, as her personal entertainment. She finished her glass of wine, got up from the chair, and waved at Mary to follow her as she walked towards the stage where Giulia suffered. It was time to get intimate with her idol.

Poor Giulia was still laughing and struggling when the two women arrived on stage. The tortured singer could not even form coherent words from all her laughter, but she still tried to beg for mercy.

“AAHAHHAHHAAAH, PLEEEHEHHAHAHHA, PLEAAAHAAHAHAH, AAHAHAHAHAH! AAAIIIIEEHHHAAAAAHAHHAH!”

Her laugher reached yet new heights when she felt just one of Sherry’s fingers joining the torture by caressing her left armpit. Sherry was already more turned on than she had ever been, but this, making Giulia’s screams even more pitiful by just touching her like this… This was all beyond her wildest dream. Still, she wanted to get her diva tickle toy a little break. She shut down the tickling machines. Feather duster retracted, the pendulum locked itself in the ceiling again. It took a moment for Giulia to stop laughing, but once she did, real begging began right away. The singer was glistening with sweat, in tears, but barely out of breath at all.

“Please, anything you want, I will give you anything, I will do anything! I promise! Anything you want! Don’t tickle me anymore, please don’t, I can’t stand it! It’s torture! IT’S TORTURE!”

She shouted the last words, like Sherry didn’t understand how much she had suffered.

“My darling Giulia, you’ll come to know what I want.” Sherry answered her, and started running a single finger between her lower ribs and armpit again. “I want you to laugh, scream and howl. I want you to reach your ultimate hysteria. I want you to feel purest ticklish insanity and I want to hear it. And I’m afraid we are not even close to it.”

Giulia went nuts, desperately jerked in her restraints, her eyes wide with terror fixed on Sherry’s finger.

“NOOOOHHOOHO, MEHERCY, YOHOHO CAHAN’T, PLEAAHAHASE, I’M GOING TO DIHIHIIEE!”

“...not even close.” Sherry whispered, and started to tickle Giulia’s torso with her both hands. She kneaded her sides, lightly pinched her belly, ran her nails against the singer’s ribs and wiggled her fingers against her smooth, hollow armpits. Giulia went berserk, laughing so hard and loud that Mary flinched a bit. Her voice was still clear and clean, but the laughter was crazed, almost melodic cackling.

“AAAHHAHAHAHAHHA, AHHHAHAHIHIHIHIAAHAHHAHH, OOHHOOOHOAHHAHAHHAH!”

Giulia laughed, howling like a banshee. She was shaking her head, thrashing it around, and looked like she would literally jump several feets up from the table instantly if strong binds didn’t tie her down. While her ticklish nightmare just got deeper, Giulia was in her personal heaven. To feel the singer’s body under her fingers, all the convulsions of her muscles… Sherry felt like an artist creating a musical masterpiece of pure genius. Her art truly was suffering, just not her own.

Another break came for Giulia eventually, but it was just calm before the storm, last interlude before the infernal grande finale.

“You have to stop, please, I really can’t do this, I really can’t, please, stop this!”

She tried to plead in vain, as Sherry removed her bra, leaving Giulia topless. She was voluptuous, and by this point could tell what would be happening to her tits.
“No, n-no, not there, NOT THEEHHEHERE!”

She giggled loudly as Sherry slid her index fingers along the sides of her breasts, moving them under them and then ticklishly groped them.

“EEHEHHEAHAHHA, NOOHOHOH, IHIHI LOHOHOSE MY MIHIND!”

“Eventually, my beloved. Eventually you will.”

Sherry continued to sadistically play with Giulia’s tits, as Mary left for the backstage for a moment to get proper instruments for the final part of Sherry’s cruel scheme. When she returned, Giulia went bonkers from just seeing what she brought with her.

“NOOHOHOO, NOT THOHOSE! NOOHOHOT WITH THOHOSE, NOOHOHOO!”

Mary was pushing a table on wheels. It had four black feather dusters on it, similar to one that had previously tortured her soles. In addition to them, it had three pairs of earplugs. Sherry had anticipated that the next phase could be exceptionally noisy. She held the head of panicky Giulia still as Mary put the earplugs in her ears, and two women then put them on themselves. They still heard Giulia’s frantic pleas and irrational screams for help through them.The women then took the feather dusters in their hands, and the moment they touched Giulia’s body with them they knew the earplugs were essential.

“AAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEAAAAHHAAAAHAHAAA, AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!”

Giulia’s laughter was almost uninterrupted, pure howling now. She looked like a woman possessed, her face contorted in genuine ticklish terror and her body shaking violently. They started by tickling her tits with two dusters as the other two explored her lower torso, but ultimately ended up in covering Giulia’s tits entirely with the devilish feathery embrace.

“HIIIAAAAAHAHHAHHAHA! AAAAAAAAHHH!”

Giulia looked like her mind was about to snap. Her nipples hardened against her will and torture was mixed with mild aspects of forced pleasure, making her bosom even more sensitive to touch and thus more vulnerable to this utter tickle cruelty. Just when the last part of her brain that could form coherent thoughts told her it could never be any worse, that these sadists could not torment her further, one of the dusters Sherry held momentarily ceased, but only for her to activate the machines again. As the fourth duster returned to tickle torture her tits, she felt the feathery torture resume on her soles and the pendulum swinging against her belly once again. It was too much. She could not stand a second of it. Impossible! It’s maddening! But alas, she had no choice, and neither loss of consciousness nor madness came to her - not yet. There was still so much laughter in her. Her body would not break in a long time.

Sherry was in ecstasy. Giulia just kept on laughing and laughing, showing no signs of physical tiredness. She had thrown everything she planned for the sensitive prisoner for today, and she could just keep going on. Beautiful laughter kept erupting from Giulia’s wide open mouth as all of her most sensitive spots were relentlessly tickled. Sherry knew she could go on for hours, and looked forward to Mary helping her with all this growing lust in the bedchamber later on. Even more than that she looked forward to the next night. Mary had seen to it that the backstage of the room would function as a prison cell. Giulia would have a bed, cleaning facilities, endless supply of makeup and sexy lingerie. All she would need to remain here as Sherry’s beloved tickle slave for a long, long time. Sherry was already drifting to daydreams about the wonderful future, even though she had hapless, pitifully screaming and laughing Giulia under her feathers right now. She was certain this wasn’t the loudest this ticklish opera diva can scream. Oh, she would find the ways to push Giulia and her voice to their extremes - and far, far past them.

Time was flying for Sherry, but crept for her poor victim. Giulia was still laughing from the top of her lungs, but her struggling had weakened. Mary kept feathering her tits as Sherry leaned to her, kissed her forehead and whispered to her ear “The private concerts have only begun.”

Giulia only replied with desperate laughter that continued long into the night. As it would on uncountable nights to follow. Her new audience was small indeed, but more dedicated and adoring than any diva could wish for… Just for all the most unfortunate reasons for poor, ticklish Giulia.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back