• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Modeling

ThatWilliamDude

Oh boy how to start this, so I'm new on TMF--I've always had a thing for tickling and it's a pretty normal part of my sex life. I've always been sort of lucky finding partners that are into it to. Something I haven't had any luck with is finding *any* information on how to get involved with a studio as a model.

I've even considered starting my own onlyfans/studio, I always thought that could be really fun. If, a bit awkward to file income tax on...

Anyway, I assume someone here (if anywhere) would have the answers I'm looking for. How do you get involved with a studio? What are some opportunities you know of? Of course I'm sure it's all regional, but I'm open to a little travel.

I think for the most part people start their own studio and then reach out to fetish models via fetlife and/or use themselves as the lee/ler.

I don't think I've heard of a time when a company picked someone from here because they asked, especially men. Exceptions being possibly a few times where producer and model both were already interested in the tickle kink and had become friends through the community.

Seems to happen organically that way though. As in they didn't seek each other out for business, but through the relationship, they linked up for said project(s).

I could be wrong, that's just my perspective though. Perhaps there will be other and more helpful answers.

Good luck

Last edited:
Wanting to be in fetish films and wanting to fetish with fetish models are two very different things. You're 22, wanting to do what any normal 22 year old male wants to do if he had interests like yours and in all honesty your best bet is to learn to interact with Real Live Women/Girls your own age, difficult to the point of impossibility though this may be.

I know it's almost impossible because I had to learn to do the same thing myself and I really don't envy you.

The best advice I can offer is get out there, and make friends with as many attractive women as will give you the time of day.

'Attractive' is important because that's ethical.

Attractive women have a choice of men and won't be giving in to you out of desperation.

Then negotiate for what you want with them during the seduction process, verbally and non-verbally, and develop the skin of a rhinoceros because you're going to need it.

Good luck.

Wanting to be in fetish films and wanting to fetish with fetish models are two very different things. You're 22, wanting to do what any normal 22 year old male wants to do if he had interests like yours and in all honesty your best bet is to learn to interact with Real Live Women/Girls your own age, difficult to the point of impossibility though this may be.

I know it's almost impossible because I had to learn to do the same thing myself and I really don't envy you.

The best advice I can offer is get out there, and make friends with as many attractive women as will give you the time of day.

'Attractive' is important because that's ethical.

Attractive women have a choice of men and won't be giving in to you out of desperation.

Then negotiate for what you want with them during the seduction process, verbally and non-verbally, and develop the skin of a rhinoceros because you're going to need it.

Good luck.

Not sure about this advise. The dude said he so far had good luck finding partners yet your telling him it's almost impossible.

Stating he has to be with an unattractive women or else it's unethical... Aside from the put down that unattractive women will let him have his way out of desperation (whether or not is true). Is it really unethical for a man to choose to be with a less attractive women because he thinks he will be able to have his way with them out of their desperation? What about paying a model to let him have is way, is this unethical? How about a model who is attractive enough to, as you put it not feel desperate, and knows she can charge some people, is this unethical?

If your experience of life and women has been different from mine then tell him yours, which might be more germane to his situation.

It might prove more valuable to him than the advice I am offering, so by all means share what you yourself have discovered.

And I am of course interested in other people's actual experiences, as opposed to theories.

Not sure about this advise. The dude said he so far had good luck finding partners yet your telling him it's almost impossible.

Stating he has to be with an unattractive women or else it's unethical... Aside from the put down that unattractive women will let him have his way out of desperation (whether or not is true). Is it really unethical for a man to choose to be with a less attractive women because he thinks he will be able to have his way with them out of their desperation? What about paying a model to let him have is way, is this unethical? How about a model who is attractive enough to, as you put it not feel desperate, and knows she can charge some people, is this unethical?

William:

There are lots of studios that are willing to work with you, but you have to present yourself to them as an asset. Get them to take a chance on you. Which isn't difficult.

Research the various clip sellers on the tickling video's forum. Particularly note the ones that do male tickling as well.

Contact them either on here, or on social media, or both. Most of them have both.

Get a demonstration video and send that in your introduction. Show them how ticklish you are.

Express how you can benefit them. Does your laugh make my dick twitch? Cool, so does Chicago's. Nothing special there. But does your laugh make the masses come? Yes? Show it.

Don't nag them. Business owners have a lot on their plate, and are very stressed, don't let that discourage you. But don't send them a thousand emails like some of our more notorious brethren.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back