• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sometimes I wish I could change my gender preference when it comes to online content.

gyobfan4

TMF Expert
This is quite a strange topic and I'm probably on my own thinking this but oh well :crazy::D.

So, from a very young age I've always been into male tickling, mostly m/m. I've also always had a thing for stocks but not just any stocks though, it's the heavy sturdy medieval type that I like, I blame the Where's Wally books and seeing males in stocks having wet sponges thrown at them as a kid for this haha.

I've been using the internet for about 20 years now and to me female tickling videos always seemed to have the best content when it comes to using stocks. To my knowledge there has only been one guy to ever make tickling videos with proper made medieval stocks which he sold through a Yahoo group called Performance Arts Stocks and those videos are very hard to find now as they were only sold on dvd.
If I was into female tickling I'd be more than happy with the content that's been available over the years like the renfaire stuff, ticklingparadise, the few Kujman videos and many other studio produced videos. There's even a clips4sale page that has women sitting in stocks in a field being tickled.

Also there is a tickling scenario I've always liked but again it seems better done in female videos and that's buried in sand tickling. The few male videos I bought in the past were terrible (I won't post the studio's name), 2 of the videos the guys who were buried weren't even ticklish and their fake laughing was just cringey and the other 3 I bought from an old clips4sale page had the guys hardly buried and the female tickler couldn't tickle properly. I found that so annoying at the time as there were many better buried female videos about but hardly anything with guys. I've had someone on here say they could make a custom video with guys buried in sand or in stocks which is great they can but sadly I just don't have the money for a custom video at the moment what with the current crisis.

I used to buy loads of videos in the past and was a member of sites such as Myfriendsfeet and Tickleabuse but now I don't want to see guys tickled naked, tied to a bed or in the same type of stocks anymore. I'm not bashing video producers as we like what we like it's just I've got to a point now where I'm just too specific with what I want to see in a tickling video and it's quite frustrating when there is content out there but not with the gender I want to see. This is why sometimes I wish I could change my gender preference with tickling videos as I've always seen better setups in female content than with male content, it's quite an awkward situation.
:frustrated::drunk:

Well, I can sympathize. I also love /m tickling. I'm a male lee and I like to imagine myself in that place. I used to have a heavy preference for f/m tickling, but I've opened up and I really enjoy m/m stuff as well.

I have had trouble finding the kind of content I love too. I decided to start writing my own. I'm having a great experience with that so far, so I'm glad I took the plunge and decided to write them and share them! But writing is a lot different than videos. I wouldn't start making videos any time soon.

Funny this is brought up. I'm gay and obviously saw /f tickling on tube sites and clips4sale. I too noticed that the set ups were always vastly superior. Recently I decided to start looking at some m/f videos and mainly just focusing on the guy doing the tickling since I can just imagine myself in the girl's place. I looked at f/f videos to and I can't really get into it. A really great thing I've seen is that in m/f videos more stomach, rib, thigh, and side tickling seems to happen than in /m videos. My most liked spots to get tickled, so that's a huge plus for me. Mostly videos where I can see the guys face are what I like and even better if there's skin revealed on the guy by the way of shirtlessness or even more. Even so, I've not fully engrossed myself in the m/f tickling world and still vastly prefer m/m tickling, but occasionally get in the mood to see girls.

I still have no attraction to girls and don't likely wouldn't be interested in tickle play with one in real life. Just simply can enjoy the videos with the specific conditions being met. There's also the added excitement of seeing a bunch of new stuff that I just ignored before. In any case. I'm not sure how long I'll stay interested, but it certainly has been a puzzling experience.

Well, I can sympathize. I also love /m tickling. I'm a male lee and I like to imagine myself in that place. I used to have a heavy preference for f/m tickling, but I've opened up and I really enjoy m/m stuff as well.

I have had trouble finding the kind of content I love too. I decided to start writing my own. I'm having a great experience with that so far, so I'm glad I took the plunge and decided to write them and share them! But writing is a lot different than videos. I wouldn't start making videos any time soon.

I have a lot of ideas for writing stories but I find it so hard to write, I just don't have the patience to write them down as my brain is just too slow when it comes to writing and then I lose interest.

I used to enjoy reading stories that involved males locked in stocks and drawings of this scene but now it's just not enough especially with all the female content out there. Why did I have to be stuck with a male tickling fetish?

I've seen a lot of posts here about how tickling videos suck and all that and then people reply and say you're not looking hard enough and there is so much variety out there etc, well that may be the case with female content but with male content it's a different story. There really isn't any content online that interests me anymore I'm sad to say, I can't help it my interest's are just too specific. Like I said if I had a female tickling fetish I would be more than happy with online content.

Last edited:
I sympathize completely. I am a straight male who's into F/f and to a lesser extent M/f; if all the content around was M/m I'd be seriously irate and frustrated. I'd probably post about it in pretty much the same way. Good luck in your search for good quality content :thumbsup:

I sympathize completely. I am a straight male who's into F/f and to a lesser extent M/f; if all the content around was M/m I'd be seriously irate and frustrated. I'd probably post about it in pretty much the same way. Good luck in your search for good quality content :thumbsup:

Thanks for wishing me luck in finding content, unfortunately I don't think it's going to be possible to find anything. I wouldn't be so bothered if there wasn't so much female content about.

Regarding renfaire material I'm guessing the content I want is probably only in private collections but how do you find private collectors? And then if I do how could I exchange content when I can't find/don't have anything myself?

Last edited:
I also prefer M/M the most, and I agree that /F videos tend to have better setups. Lately I've been reading more than watching videos, and I've had pretty good luck with finding /M stories that I enjoy.

Recently I decided to start looking at some m/f videos and mainly just focusing on the guy doing the tickling since I can just imagine myself in the girl's place. I looked at f/f videos to and I can't really get into it. A really great thing I've seen is that in m/f videos more stomach, rib, thigh, and side tickling seems to happen than in /m videos. My most liked spots to get tickled, so that's a huge plus for me. Mostly videos where I can see the guys face are what I like and even better if there's skin revealed on the guy by the way of shirtlessness or even more.
Agree with this as well. Occasionally I look at M/F and find content I like, but I just can't get myself into F/F. Funny thing is, your preferences also match mine a lot.

I'm bi and its almost strictly f/f for me. I do watch the occasional m/f or f/m video. Never been into m/m, but to each their own. :)

I'm bi and its almost strictly f/f for me. I do watch the occasional m/f or f/m video. Never been into m/m, but to each their own. :)

But are you satisfied with tickling videos that feature the gender you like? As I said I've always liked heavy medieval stocks but they never feature in male tickling videos hence why I feel I want to change what gender I like.

I prefer f/f but also like f/m and m/m and I can relate to your frustrations around the severe lack of m/m videos both in terms of quality and quantity.

If anyone knows any good m/m clips stores or sites, let me know. It's like once in a blue moon that I find a good m/m clip.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back