• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mature 40 y.o Size 11 (M/F)

Work Tickler

TMF Novice
Yesterday despite Covid-19 i decided i needed to get some fresh air, so i dressed up and went to my local park. Its usually empty or if anything theres very little people, and if there is people they're most likely on the other side of the park. I spotted this mature lady sitting on a bench with her legs and feet on them, her feet were in flip flops and her toes were painted blue. The imagination of me playing with those feet started to invade my mind, considering she was the only one there i tried building up some courage to strike a conversation with her.

I took one of the chairs and i pulled it right next to the end of the bench where her feet was as i went "Mind if i sit here?". She gave a warm smile saying "Go right ahead". I chatted a bit with her, just little small talk and then i started to compliment her flip flops, to which she slipped them off and handed them to me. I picked them up complimenting them and i set them down. Her feet were now crossed at her ankles to which i then complimented her toe color, you gotta build a bridge before you go in for the kill y'know? Well at least thats how i do it, gotta make the person comfortable. She smiled and giggled at my compliments before i flat out said "I think your feet are cute", to which she chuckled saying "I dont really like my feet that much". I replied with "Nah i think they're beautiful" as i began to gently rub her right foot. I wont lie i did see her raise an eyebrow as she began chuckling. Like my other stories it wasnt more of a chuckle of enjoyment, it was more of a "Wow hes really rubbing my foot" type chuckle.

And i can tell because as i rubbed her foot she goes "Arent you a silly sweetheart" :) hehe. She slowly uncrossed her legs as i chatted with her about the pandemic giving her feet tender love. As i rubbed her left foot i stopped near her sole and gave her a light tickle with all of my fingers to which she giggled a little, so i began giving her sole a tickle, would stop, and give her sole a tickle again, then i started tickling it again with a finger. She initially said what every girl says "My feet are ticklish". I began exploring all around her feet trying to see if i can find a tickle spot. I tickled around the tops of her feet to which she just wiggled her toes, laying back and giggling. Eventually i found her tickle spot, which is tickling both of her soles at the same time. What i like about her is she didnt give loud laughter, it was just perfect. She pulled them away eventually saying "Your killing me haha". I asked her if she wouldnt mind if i can come by to her place and maybe chat and rub her feet some more, to my surprise she said sure! Gave me her number and address and later today i will stop there and tell you guys what happens :)

Great story! :feets:
I hope the visit to her place works out well.
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back