• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO: DROP #161: SMOKESHOW NINO TORTURES NEWBIE KIA'S SENSITIVE SOLES! (F/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

We now go to our second visit of the week with the amazing Smokeshow Nino (41). Nino has yet another wonderfully ticklish new model for us - the raven curly haired Kia (32), who has some amazingly ticklish bare feet!

Nino has Kia wrapped and toe tied on the bed ready for some tickle torture, and Kia is clearly excited and nervous (she should definitely be nervous of course), and once Nino gets her toes tied it becomes apparent immediately that Kia is going to be a great tickle model, scrunching her pretty toes and laughing wildly as Nino probes her soft smooth soles and toes with her skilled fingers. Nino being Nino, she could not resist giving Kia some nibbles on her bare soles, holding each foot still with both hands while she moves her teeth over the hysterical woman's helpless feet. Kia responds excellently to oiled up foot tickling too, and Nino is clearly having a great day at the office when the video gets to that point. For the last minute Nino uses a hairbrush on Kia's soles, eliciting wild laughter and lots of attempts at pulling her feet away, but to no avail, as Nino is keen to show us just how ticklish Kia's feet are.

We really like Kia, and so you can expect to see her tickling and being tickled by some of the student hotties in Nino's stable in the near future.

Oh, and she's also available for customs!

Full clip and preview available at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087

Hope you enjoy DROP #161!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1ninotkkia.png
    Pic1ninotkkia.png
    2 MB · Views: 208
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    2 MB · Views: 213
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 140
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 139
fucking beautiful!! look how much fun she's having with those feet!!! Revenge clip please!!!!:wub:

Can you guys check and see what's going on with Clips4sale? I click on the link and it says the link is broken and other one's i tried don't seem to be working either

Can you guys check and see what's going on with Clips4sale? I click on the link and it says the link is broken and other one's i tried don't seem to be working either

Hey Dre, the above link is working fine as far we we can see. All seems to be working on the C4S store. Any issues with C4S should be directed to C4S, it's what we pay them a considerable amount of commission to handle. So it was likely a temporary glitch at their end, which they would've fixed quickly given they have staff working 24/7 and the cost of any downtime to them.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back