• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Scarlett in the Tickle Chair - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Scarlett in the Tickle Chair - (WMV or MP4)

Imagine that there are some people out there hating on me, and then I show up with a girl like this. Scarlett is the new girl, and she is a hottie for sure. You guys know I like the pretty ones, and I think 24 year old Scarlett is going to be one of my new favorites. She is locked into the stocks so I can tickle her size 8 feet, and she is in for a new experience. It takes me a while to get warmed up with my technique this time, but as time goes on, I begin to learn how to tickle her best. I was going a little easy in the beginning, but turned up the pressure as the scene progressed, and that's the best way to tickle Scarlett's feet. Since this is the first time we met, it takes me a while to get comfortable enough to really push her limits. After about 20 minutes, I feel that I now know her well enough to do so, and I have this girl squirming all around the tickle chair just trying to hold herself together. Scarlett isn't laughing hysterically for this scene, but you can see from her reactions that she is really having a hard time taking it, especially the massagers tickling her soles both at the same time. As we got further into the scene, when I was using both the massagers, she kept looking at the timer, counting down the minutes until it was over. Now I know for next time, since I'm not going to go easy at all next time I get her back in the stocks.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
www.Ticklish-Girls.com

Attachments

• Scarlett in the Tickle Chair - GIF.gif
    Scarlett in the Tickle Chair - GIF.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 268
  • Scarlett in the Tickle Chair - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
girls who are super ticklish should be tickled very hard and tough that is way tickling has be lol ha.

I noticed that Scarlett didn’t seem super ticklish in the beginning. Every girl reacts differently to each technique. As time went on, I had to tickle her feet harder to really get her squirming. The massagers were perfect for tickling her, but it took me a while to realize it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back