• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wasted on the Images forum...

Libertine

Verified
'A marvelous race are the Persians;
They have such peculiar diversions-
They make love all day
In the regular way,
And save up the night for perversions!'

And here's proof, from an ancient Farsi manuscript. :devil:

x8KI1XV.jpg

A bit of research informs me that this particular demon is called 'Palis', in Arabian lore, a desert Demon who vampirizes people by waiting until they are asleep, then licks the soles of their feet until all blood is drained.

We are further informed that to prevent attack, travelers should sleep with the soles of their feet touching the soles of another person’s feet.

(I imagine finding a companion for this sort of behaviour is best done in the 'Personals' forum on this very site -L.).

Salt sprinkled around will repel the Demon.

From 'The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology' – Written by Rosemary Ellen Guiley.

(How to BECOME this sort of demon is not mentioned... L.)

Great find! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here.
It is good to know that foot worship has a long history. :D

I LOVE things like this. I became fascinated with tickling demons/monsters while taking a folklore class in university many years ago. There are a lot of myths and stories that involve tickling! ;) The stories never went into as much detail as I'd like, of course.

Lisa and I, when she was alive and way back when we were together, both loved sleeping with our soles touching... That's incredible!! &#55357;&#56833; Thanks for the history lesson, Libertine!
RIP Lisa &#55357;&#56866;

Lisa and I, when she was alive and way back when we were together, both loved sleeping with our soles touching... That's incredible!! �� Thanks for the history lesson, Libertine!
RIP Lisa ��

Quite a while before KT and I met, a very beautiful girl whom I loved and whom I had dated for several years ended her own life.

My sincere sympathies.

This is a really cool idea for a thread, especially as The Thinning is almost upon us.

When I was younger, I bought the book Psychopathia Sexualis (1886) in hopes of finding something tickling-related. Was a super interesting book with aspects of other kinks, but no dice for the tickle fans xD

Anyway, I don't mean to get off topic. I'll have to dig through some of my demonology books and see if I find anything interesting :)

They make love all day
In the regular way,

x8KI1XV.jpg

A bit of research informs me that this particular demon is called 'Palis', in Arabian lore, a desert Demon who vampirizes people by waiting until they are asleep, then licks the soles of their feet until all blood is drained.

We are further informed that to prevent attack, travelers should sleep with the soles of their feet touching the soles of another person’s feet.

(I imagine finding a companion for this sort of behaviour is best done in the 'Personals' forum on this very site -L.).

From 'The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology' – Written by Rosemary Ellen Guiley.

This was lovely, scintillating, and fascinating. Please post a lot more.

This is a really cool idea for a thread, especially as The Thinning is almost upon us.

When I was younger, I bought the book Psychopathia Sexualis (1886) in hopes of finding something tickling-related. Was a super interesting book with aspects of other kinks, but no dice for the tickle fans xD

Anyway, I don't mean to get off topic. I'll have to dig through some of my demonology books and see if I find anything interesting :)

Yes, please share what you find!

Quite a while before KT and I met, a very beautiful girl whom I loved and whom I had dated for several years ended her own life.

My sincere sympathies.

That must have been so heartbreaking to endure Libertine.
Thank you for your condolences. I guess it's a similar situation, as in the case with Lisa who had a choice to change her behaviors but did not. Long after we had parted ways, she even told me that we would remain "tickle buddies for life", but alas that chapter is now ended. I should like to find a partner to take her place, and believe me I am looking everywhere.

They make love all day
In the regular way,

x8KI1XV.jpg

I love this kind of thing. Thank you so much for this post :thumbsup:

We are so under-the-radar sometimes I feel like we should protest or something XD We're over represented in children' cartoons and not much anywhere else. So thanks to the Persians for having our backs :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back