• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone Too Ticklish For Foot Worship?

I definitely am. I jump everytime my foot is touched, kissed, or licked. I warn the person before they start to restrain my feet before starting because I have kicked someone in the face while they were worshipping my feet. It tickles so much that I can not keep my feet still and end up kicking if not restrained.

I’m definitely always hovering around being too ticklish for it. End up kicking or just pulling away. On certain days I just can’t deal with it and others I can - sounds weird I know, but it maybe depends on what mood I’m in!

Honestly, yes... I'm way too ticklish and I can't help but move. Even light touches make me flinch! I have to be restrained in some way.

I’m definitely always hovering around being too ticklish for it. End up kicking or just pulling away. On certain days I just can’t deal with it and others I can - sounds weird I know, but it maybe depends on what mood I’m in!

You have beautiful feet. Do you like being tickled?

My wife’s feet are super sensitive and if I want to tickle them it becomes a power struggle. I outweigh her by 50 pounds but she’s a fighter. I think I’ve used my mouth on her feet maybe 3 times and she was screaming with laughter but it was full-on wrestling/pinning. I came out of those sessions bruised.

Probably, but would still welcome it with open arms.. A foot &#55357;&#56419; fetish woman really doesn't know what she's missing here, esp with as ticklish as they are! Ha!

I'm too ticklish for any foot worship, but i don't mind it. A lot of times i notice that my giggling just eggs em on &#55357;&#56841;

Never had my feet worshipped but I can imagine they would be, I would probably have to be locked in stocks for that haha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back