• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers ticklish isn't a myth!

ticklingoat

Well, I'll tell you a story who is the only exemple I know about a feather sensitive soles.with my best friend whenwe had maybe 8 or 9, we tried to interrogate my mom during a children game. My friend told me, we'll tickling her soles!!!
My mom, Annie, agree to play, was on her chair, with her feet on a little table. My friend shoes off her, and blindfolded her with a piece of tissue.
After that he gone and come back with a feather! And he began to caressing her wrinkled soles with! She laughed loudly during maybe 30mins, on her soles, her heels and toes, it was a great moment of tickling.
She was the only person who I've seen to be feather ticklish.
https://scontent.fcdg1-1.fna.fbcdn....=35e022b2f0ef7b71057230c45b0ce455&oe=5F96A1C6

Fake.
All pictures, in his differents posts, are from publicfeet.com. From a cuban lady with wrinkled soles.
Lovely soles, but not his mother.

Regardless of whether or not this pic and his story is fake, I think it's rare finding a truly feather ticklish or "soft ticklish" person. Ive tickled a few girls in my life all with different levels of tickliah and most of them had no reaction to really soft feathers, brushes, etc. But tickle them with something a little firmer and less soft and they'd howl and scream. I actually think my own girlfriend is feather ticklish but ill have to try again to be sure

It definately isn't a myth, I can tickle my fiancee with a feather, my hair, a wooly scarf and even a towel lol.

It's amazing they can even dress themselves in the mornings without freaking out, eh

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back