• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice for someone that's new in the tickling scene

TT_Writings

Hi Everyone! I'm starting to embrace this kink side of me more and came across this website.

Just for a bit of background, I'm 21 Male. I've always had this tickle fetish ever since I can remember, but always hid it because it wasn't seen as normal (especially since I had a foot fetish as well.)
I've always been weary of approaching any relationship, as I knew if I get close to someone I get touchy, and I didn't like it. I never understood why I liked getting touchy, but now I can understand it's due to my tickle fetish...

So, I've realised, for me to really enjoy a relationship, I would have to bring up pretty early that I have a tickle fetish. I've brought it up with a few friends, and told a female friend via a note because I wasn't man enough to do it in person xD. They have all been really understanding.

So, I know I mention 'relationship' a lot, but that doesn't mean the tickling only has to be in relationships, right? I've read on reddit posts and on a few forums here that people book sessions with each other. I'm not quite sure what this means or how you do it, so I just want any advice on meeting people IRL who I can be open about this fetish and just talk to more to understand it better.

In my opinion, the best way to bring up the subject of tickling is to gradually phase it into conversations. You certainly shouldn’t drop it straight in after only just beginning to talk to somebody. Get to know the person first, and then, over time, you can start to bring tickle-related discussions into the picture. Building it up gradually is the key, I think! :)

I'd honestly let them know after like 2-3 dates. Feign confidence and nonchallance, don't use the word fetish, don't seem ashamed, etc.

There's a lot of people on here stuck in unsatisfying relationships because they waited for the right moment to talk about it. And instead of that right moment coming, they got to know each other, got closer, and they found themselves between a rock and a hard place. Do I tell the person I now love and risk rejection and heartache or do I just live with this secret and never feel like I can scratch that itch. To me, that sounds like a lot of added extra pressure.

As far as meeting folk within the community, I'd start with filling out the info in your profile. Not sure where you're from, but you might be able to find some kind of bdsm or kink meet ups nearby. I think fetlife might be a good place to look for events / people.

Best of luck fam.

Thanks for telling me about the profile... I didn't even know I could do that (LOL).

I understand the amount of dates. Getting to know the person first before telling them something like that. I know how... uhmm... kinky I am, so in any relationship getting out what I like would be key. My idea is to just spring it up by nonchalantly saying "I've written fanfiction, it's fun," and then going from there.

I was hesitant on Fetlife at first, because I was put off by all the nudity thrown into my face. But, after your recommendation, I went back and filled out my stuff. I laughed at the amount of fetishes and jokes they made when I clicked stuff.

Would you mind if I PM'd you? I have a lot of questions that I'll feel weird about asking in a forum, hehehe

Meh, I never know what people mean by getting to know. I kinda feel like it takes a super long time to really get to know a person, but gathering enough information to see if you'd be sexually or kink-ly compatible shouldn't be too arduous.

I don't know much about fanfiction or how trendy it is or anything, but that could maybe give the wrong idea. As if the kink only lives in fantasyland and thus the time/energy/attention is devoted to that make-believe. Like I dunno if there's a lot of vanilla type fanfics. Just seem out of the ordinary I guess.

Fetlife does show some wee-wees and boobies but I would imagine you'd be able to reach out to more folk there than just here. There are tons of groups. Also, there are probably people into other kinks that would be willing to try tickling or at least listen/talk about it.

Feel free to shoot a PM but I'm not looking for a protege or anything lol

Your reluctance will change as you get older. Chicago is right, there are people in relationships where they cant satisfy their kink, and I'm sure its frustrating. As I've gotten older I've found ways to mention it while courting a woman to date. I was shy when I was younger but now that I am in my mid 30s I am very upfront about what I want. Cant imagine doing that when I was 21. You're young man. You're in an age where technology makes things easier, up to and including finding a tickle partner or relationship. Just be yourself and be patient. It will come in time. Fuck I hate getting older man I feel like Yoda saying shit like this.

Ha-ha. I understand how technology can make it easier, but it's also pushed it more forward for teens I think. I'm using Instagram as well, and I am really surprised by the amount of people my age sharing my fetish (although some could be lying lol)

Technology has also made me want to learn more. The more articles I read, the more I want to ask people of their experiences and advice (for my fanfiction as well haha)

So you're asking a mixture of things.... can you mess around and where the boundary lies. I would say... don't find a "scene".... "scenes" are very generalized public gatherings for like music or painting or whatnot. This is very specific so you want to think about the people you are meeting and see if there are fetlife meetings etc. Pages that already have explored "what if I enjoy something people don't normally enjoy?" I met a girl who was a total vanilla. Had one date with her and it was a very dry experience. I tried playing "by the rules" and it failed. But when I started coming clean we met again and she came over. And I tickled her and after everything she told me "I got really turned on when you started pinching me _____ because it tickled and turned me on too" and that she was genuinely surprised I was one of few guys who went for the "average" thing.

What this boils down to is you have to find comfort in yourself and project your interest like it's nobody's problem. Some will like it, some will leave. But if you recoil in fear of yourself, people will recoil with/from you. Just treat it like you have really good libido. That's my advice.

What this boils down to is you have to find comfort in yourself and project your interest like it's nobody's problem. Some will like it, some will leave. But if you recoil in fear of yourself, people will recoil with/from you. Just treat it like you have really good libido. That's my advice.

I love this. Great advice and wonderfully written.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back