• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensory Research - Day 5 (f/ff)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Melissa stirred, she slowly opened her eyes with a grin on her face. As her eyes adjusted to the light, the grin was wiped off her face. She looked up at the bright lights above her, this was not her bedroom. She glanced to each side to see the walls of one of the treatment rooms at the research facility. She tried to move her body but couldn’t. Lifting her head slightly, she could see the cocoon of film wrap that incased her body. She managed to lift her head up enough to see her bare feet sticking out of the end of the wrap just before a black curtain that segregated her from whatever was on the other side. She heard the door opening, looking to the side, to her horror, she saw Dr Fitzgerald walking towards her with a stern look on her face.

“Its about time you woke up” she said with anger.

“W-what’s going on?” Melissa responded. “What am I still doing here”.

“SILENCE” Dr Fitzgerald snapped. “I want to know how you broke free”.

Melissa stared at her with confusion. “B-but, I was at home.”

“HA” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “That was just a dream my dear. In fact, you never left the building”.

“WHAT?” Melissa snapped.

“When you left me in the room, being tickled to within an inch of my life, I activated the voice controlled knock out gas in the lobby” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile. “You and Rebecca never even got out of the building”.

“H-How did you get out?” Melissa said with worry.

“Eventually, the guards woke up and broke free. You have been out cold for 12 hours” Dr Fitzgerald responded. “BUT, I HAD TO ENDURE ANOTHER 2 HOURS OF TICKLING. So, tell me how you escaped and I will make this as painless as possible for you”.

Melissa shook her head with fear.

“No, very well” Dr Fitzgerald said with surprise. “Let’s see if I can change your mind”.

She pulled back the curtain to reveal a very familiar set of soles facing Melissa feet.

“BECKY” Melissa blurted out.

“Exactly, now how did you escape?” Dr Fitzgerald said sternly.

Melissa stayed silent. Dr Fitzgerald shook her head in disgust.

“Both you two have one thing in common” Dr Fitzgerald said.

“W-W-What’s that?” Melissa questioned.

“You both have extremely ticklish feet, some might say, its both of your kryptonite” Dr Fitzgerald responded with a smile. “And as you wont tell me the truth, it gives me great pleasure to test out my latest invention”.

A whirring noise filled the room as a black box raised up from the floor in between their feet.

“W-what is tha-that?” Melissa said nervously.

“You two will soon become familiar with it.” Dr Fitzgerald responded. “But first, its time to wake up my little ticklish receptionist”. She walked over to Rebecca, placing some salts under her nose. She slowly stirred before opening her eyes to see Dr Fitzgerald stood over her.

“Dr Fitzgerald?” she questioned, slightly confused.

“Did you really think that you would get away with it?” Dr Fitzgerald replied with a stern tone.

“I-I-I MPPHHHH” Rebecca blurted out before Dr Fitzgerald shoved a gag in her mouth.

“Enough from you” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she clicked her remote.

The black box started to vibrate as a roller covered in long soft bristles appeared in front of each girls feet before slowly rotating.

“Eeeekkk hehehehehehe” Melissa squealed and giggled as the bristles slowly rotated against her soles. She could feel her feet becoming slimy as the bristles coated her feet with some sticky liquid. She tried to suppress her giggles as she scrunched up her toes but the long bristles easily ran between them causing her to wriggle on the table. Rebecca giggled into her gag as her size 6 soles suffered the same fate.

Finally after 10 minutes of light tickling caused by the soft bristles the rollers stopped spinning and retracted. Both girls flexed their slime covered toes.

“What on earth is this shit on my feet?” Melissa said angrily to Dr Fitzgerald.

“Why it’s my patented oil” Dr Fitzgerald replied with a smile. “It’s guaranteed to leave the skin soft and sensitive”. She clicked her remote again as both girls felt a hot air breeze hit their feet.

“HEY” Melissa scolded as she stretched her feet to escape the hot breeze.

“Don’t you worry darling, I’m just drying your precious feet” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

Minutes passed as the heat started to become unbearably uncomfortable. Both girls flexing and scrunching their feet.

“It hurts” Melissa grunted at Dr Fitzgerald.

“Not to worry, we are almost done” she responded.

The machine started beeping as the hot air blowers stopped. The whirring noise started again as the black boxed raised up, a few feet above their pink, shiny feet. Both girls stared in horror at the giant, blue, bristle covered roller, similar to a car wash roller, that appeared from beneath them. Its bristles tickled as it dragged them up the girls feet before stopping. Melissa could not see Rebecca anymore as the roller’s bristles were 2 inches above her feet. She scrunched and flexed her feet again as she felt the bristles touching her heels, soles and in between her toes.

“That didn’t tickle, did it?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

Melissa shut her eyes tightly and shook her head in disapproval. The oil and heat treatment had made her small feet ultra-sensitive.

“This is your last chance to tell me” Dr Fitzgerald said menacingly, waving the remote in front of Melissa. Melissa stayed quiet.

“Very well, I hope you enjoy” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she clicked a button on the remote.

Blue L.E.D lights lit up on the box, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP PHASE 1.

The blue roller started spinning quickly. Both girls exploded into laughter as every part of their soles and toes were at the mercy of the bristles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STTTAAAAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Melissa screamed. Her feet wriggling around, no matter where she moved her toes to, the bristles had it covered.

“MPPPHHHAHAHAHAHAHPPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca laughed into her gag as she bounced around as much as she could. She tried to scrunch her feet up but that only pushed her toes deeper into the spinning bristles.

Both girls wriggled and screamed with laughter, to Dr Fitzgerald’s delight. She took a seat and watched on as tear streamed down each girls face, their heads shaking from side to side as the bristles dragged across their sensitive heels, arches and toes.

After 10 minutes of torture, the machine beeped three times again as the roller slowly came to a halt. Both girls trying to catch their breath.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, PHASE 1 COMPLETE. PHASE 2 PREPARATION IN PROGRESS’

The machine slowly lowered down again, the soft bristled rollers extending out of the box. They slowly span again, coating the girls feet in the slimy liquid before retracting. The box vibrated and the hot air covered the girls feet.

“WHAT THE FUCK” Melissa shouted out, her feet wriggling to escape the heat.

“Did you know that a person slowly loses their sensitivity Melissa?” Dr Fitzgerald questioned. “Through my research, I have found that the optimum time for tickling is 10 minutes. After that, we recoat and repeat the process. Are you sure you don’t want to reconsider?”

“FUCK YOU” she angrily responded.

Rebecca’s muffled protests filled the room.

“Looks like poor little Becky doesn’t feel the same way as you” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

Melissa tried to lift her head up to look at Becky but the machine started raising up again, blocking her view with the large blue roller.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. PHASE 2’

The roller began spinning again, Melissa threw her head back in laughter as the roller dragged it bristles across their feet again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the bristles tortured her soles again.

Another 10 minutes passed before the machine beeped and lowered. Both girls, once again panting and trying to catch their breath.

“Change your mind yet?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

Melissa glared at Dr Fitzgerald.

“NO? OK, you both will enjoy this” Dr Fitzgerald joked.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. PHASE 3’

The machine spun its oil covered bristles over their feet. Both girls giggling as the light tickles started from the soft bristles. To their horror, they both noticed small ticklish vibrations coming from within their cocoon. They looked, wide eyed at Dr Fitzgerald, trying to hold back the laughter.

“Vibration pads have been placed on your armpits, nipples, sides, stomach, hips, groins, bum and legs” Dr Fitzgerald laughed. “You didn’t just think I was going to tickle your feet did you”.

The vibrations grew stronger as each girl laughed and wriggled on the table, their arms pinned to their sides in the cocoon of wrapping, this only intensified the vibrations as their arms trapped the pads in place.

“AHAAHHAHAAA STTAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE AHAHAHAHA NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa begged.

The hot air started back on their feet as their bodies wriggled, against the vibrations.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. PHASE 4’

“AHAHA HOW MANY AHAHAAHA PHASES AHAHAHA?” Melissa laughed.

“I’m not sure” Dr Fitzgerald shrugged her shoulders. “No one has ever tested this properly”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed as the roller span again. The whole of her body being tormented by the machine. “AHAHAHA IIIII AHAHA CANT AHAHAHA TAKEEE AHAHAHA ITT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

The vibrations increased in intensity and the roller span quicker. Both girls crying with laughter.

10 minutes passed slowly for the bound girls.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. END OF PHASE 4’

The automated voice brought relief to both girls as they once again tried to catch their breath. Dr Fitzgerald walked over to Rebecca and removed her gag.

“Care to say anything?” She quizzed.

“It-it-it was me” she panted out.

“BECKY, NOOOO” Melissa shouted out.

“Thank you for your honesty Rebecca” Dr Fitzgerald said sternly. “But you have betrayed me. And for that you will be punished”.

“No please DR, I’m too ticklish” she begged.

Dr Fitzgerald turned away.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. PHASE 5’

Both girls screamed with laughter again as the vibrations started up whilst the machine coated their feet again. Dr Fitzgerald exited the room, leaving the girls to be tickled. She had a smile on her face as she walked down the corridor to the tunes of the girls screams and laughter.

Thank you for this great story

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back