• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Glory" M/m/m & Gang. Barefeet/ All over body/ sexual

CapturedDoll

Verified
The Glory

I went to my usual hangout. “The Glory”. Inside is where men come to enjoy the company of other Men. And of course our own set of Glory Holes. A (hole) to put your cock inside. You are unable to see the other person behind the wall. And all you have to do is stand there as you get sucked off. It’s very hot. I can’t stop coming here. Ha ha.

Tonight is BDSM night. I’ve seen a LOT of fun in here on these nights. But for some reason I think the best one is coming. I happen upon 3 men about to have a Session. They are gorgeous...

Decked out in leather apparel. And chains around their necks. Muscular and tan. Both of them were tied to 2 separate walls directly opposite each other. Thin walls mind you. Actually made of plywood. Their cocks were slid inside the holes as they were restrained completely to the “wall” On these particular Glory Holes. There was another hole directly in front of their hand. All the way up to their elbow they were only tied. They can only have so much room to move their arm around which is a hot feature. I’ve watched a few jerk off Sessions that were amazing. Then can barely reach the other cocks though. So this particular set up doesn’t get used often.

On their knees the slaves had each of their boots taken off Their socks slipped away quickly. Then their bare feet were placed in the stocks behind them. Each of their toes tied back. I couldn’t imagine what was about to happen.

“Now…” The Dom began. His tall and sturdy frame was masked by a long, leather coat. He wore finger less gloves ,and big shiny black boots. His graying black hair was long and quite beautiful. He was pretty handsome. As he turned to face his submissive's with his mirrored frame glasses on, he continued. “ First one who cums will be gang tickled all weekend long.”

A long white feather was placed into their hands. Which just happened to be by the other’s man’s cock now. Already they began to grow hard. I knew they enjoyed being in front of an audience. All of us did.

The slaves were collared at the neck to the leather covered wall. The dark haired brunette who would be known to me as Dan said “What do you expect me to do with this?”

“Tickle each other’s cocks…While we tickle your feet....”

Keith the other slave obediently began to move his feather towards Dan’s cock. It took him about 5 seconds of moving the feather around in the air before he found it. Dan gasped in surprise at the first tickle, and immediately pulled his body back. Only to be met by the restraints. He loved Glory Holes. But… tickling? He’d never been tickled before.

He started to feel exactly that. TICKLED. The feather was tickling him! THERE. Oh no… that meant he was TICKLISH THERE!! Dan quickly started to laugh.

“Coochie coochie coo…” the Dom spoke. Keith continued on tickling at Dan’s hard cock. He had just enough room to maneuver his forearm and wrist. “Oh no… not that… plehehehease!! Aeeeehehhhahahahaha!!!! AhAHAHHAHA!!! He waved around his feather frantically for it to stop. “No no NO!!” He almost dropped it.

It was then the bare foot tickling began. More long white feathers were wiggled up their bare soles. “OhNOHOHOH hahahahaha!!! FUCK!!!! AHAHAHAA!!! Their Dom and another one of his slaves had their stools right in front of their taut soles. I couldn't believe how ticklish they were to feathers! They screamed and laughed like hyenas as time went on.

Dan reached out finally to Keith's cock and moved his feather forward. It hit right on Keith's cum vein.

Men yelled at him to stay right where he was. “Right there!!!” He did as he was told and feathered the soft skin up and down. Keith began to moan through his unbridled laughter. Oooh yehehehehessss AHAHAHAHAH mmmmm hahahahaAAAAA!!!

Both of their cocks were now rock hard. The combination of the barefoot tickling and cock tickling was already driving them mad. Guys were placing bets on whom would be made to cum first. And it was beginning to look like Dan.

He was beginning to sweat. Unable to budge from the wall. All he could was endure and ‘ feather tickle Keith’s cock in the hopes he himself wouldn’t cum. But he was getting so close… He tried his best to wiggle the feathers tip up and down Keith’s shaft. And he was successful. Keith was moaning up a storm when he wasn’t laughing his head off. His soft, tender, ticklish soles were being invaded by the unrelenting feathers. Up his heels, to his arches. And all the way to his restrained toes.

“Mmmmm that's right... Tickle tickle tickle…” The Dom wickedly spoke out with a growl. “One of you is going to cum soon… hahahaaa. But first…

He turned and grabbed for a pail. It read. “Tickle Us”. And placed it in front of the stock wall.

Dan was aghast at what he was witnessing. Some people were lining up to reach inside the pail. More feathers!! Everyone's eyes were glued on the two half naked men. But at least 20 men now held feathers in their hands.

“Yoouhohoho hahahHAHAHAHA saiiihahahadd there would only behehehehehe a few featherehehers hahahahah!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!! The foot and cock tickling looked so erotic and yet so torturous.

“A few yes. I didn’t give a number. To me this IS a few…”

Soon both slaves' arms were taken back and tied down behind the wall. Only their cocks remained on the other side. The Dom stepped aside and ushered the crowd forward. He sat down and watched them surround the two men.

As I watched, a feather was placed everywhere you can think of on them. The crowd began to tickle them within an inch of their life. Their screaming laughter was the most intense sound you have ever heard.. The straining of their bodies. Under their arms.. Down their sides… on their balls and up their rear end. You could see their toes trying desperately to wiggle as 5 or 6 feathers worked their way in between them. The arches are tickled up and down. I’ve never seen bare feet violated like this before. Tongues can do no justice like a feather can. Their ticklishness was through the roof! And it was obvious it was turning them on despite the torture.

The cock tickling went on and on. For the next 2 hours they were kept on the edge of cumming as they were tickled all over their cocks and bodies. Eventually they were pouring sweat which gave everyone an excuse to drop their feathers and begin to use their hands.

They teased them relentlessly. “Tickle tickle tickle was ringing out in succession. Their bodies were rippling laughter and chaos.

Dan couldn’t stand the torture anymore. He was about to cum to it. And had been tickled out his mind and it was only getting worse. But… oh those feathers tickling at his hard cock felt soooo good. And now a hand was pumping him up and down while his balls continued to be tickled.

And then it was about to happen… Dan’s pitch of moaning was getting higher. He was the most ticklish of the 2 it seemed. He was laughing like a maniac as he got close and closer. He was almost there…

“Oh nohohohoho doohohohn’t mahahahake me cum tohohoheheheh thissss! AHAHAHAHAAA!!! HHEEHEHEHEH AAHHHHH PLEASE NOHOHOHHAHAHAAAA!!!

But it was too late.. Just as it was thought he was about to pass out, he came. He sloshed Keith’s dick as he spurted out his hot cum. The feathers continued tickling at him regardless. He didn’t have time to even catch his breath before he was laughing hysterically again.

The hot spunk made the feathers slick over Keith's cock. They trailed up and down and around the head. It drove him to cum in no time. And of course that didn’t stop the crowd from tickling him more. But that's when the Dom stopped everyone and took them to get cleaned up.

Later as I watched them leave together with an entourage of men following, I couldn’t help but wonder if I’d ever see them again. So I hurried to pay the tab and ran out with them. I watched as both the slaves were handcuffed and blindfolded before they were put into a car. I thought Keith had won? Why was he still tied up like Dan?

I couldn’t help myself. I followed them…

Very original premise with great action. I like the mystery of what's going to happen to the loser, and I hope you continue. Thanks for writing and posting.

&#55357;&#56845; this is my nightmare and my dream all in one!

So hot!!! Would love to see if there is a continuation (and possibly be added as a lee in one of your stories)

Very original premise with great action. I like the mystery of what's going to happen to the loser, and I hope you continue. Thanks for writing and posting.

:) Thank you for reading!! Thank you very much. :)

So hot!!! Would love to see if there is a continuation (and possibly be added as a lee in one of your stories)

Thank you T.A! :)

I'm trying to think about where to go with it. Not sure yet.

I don't usually add people I know to my stories. I do for audios though. Since I do Commissions. Lets talk about it. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back