• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why I've been mostly absent lately

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

I wanted to make this a public post because I've got a backlog of about ten people who wanted to get their accounts Verified, and I've pretty much completely blown it off, which I really apologize for.

I've mentioned in the past that my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer about two years ago, and for a while he was successfully keeping it at bay. But around May of last year, it started coming on incredibly strong, and about two months later he passed away. It was a really difficult time for me because I've been his caretaker since he got sick, and once this started getting worse fast, that became a literally 24 hour job.

So for a while I was just not able to put any time or thought into the TMF, and since he passed away, I've been kind of struggling emotionally. I'm prone to depression anyway, and this has definitely made things more complicated.

I'm going to do the best I can to get back into the swing of things and start catching up on things here, though.

I really appreciate all of you. And thank you to all of you who have been so patient when trying to contact me and not hearing back,
Jeff

I think people will understand, but thank you for taking the time to check in.

Everyone can use some support in a time like this. If there's anything I can do, I'm up early and I go to bed late. Just a phone call or message away.

Be gentle with yourself. You're doin the best you can.

I love you.

I'd like to echo chicago's sentiments. Anyone who has suffered the loss of a loved one and especially a family member will surely understand. Take time for yourself, we all grieve differently.

sorry man..your well being is more important..do just what you can and dont go to crazy

Hi everyone,

I wanted to make this a public post because I've got a backlog of about ten people who wanted to get their accounts Verified, and I've pretty much completely blown it off, which I really apologize for.

I've mentioned in the past that my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer about two years ago, and for a while he was successfully keeping it at bay. But around May of last year, it started coming on incredibly strong, and about two months later he passed away. It was a really difficult time for me because I've been his caretaker since he got sick, and once this started getting worse fast, that became a literally 24 hour job.

So for a while I was just not able to put any time or thought into the TMF, and since he passed away, I've been kind of struggling emotionally. I'm prone to depression anyway, and this has definitely made things more complicated.

I'm going to do the best I can to get back into the swing of things and start catching up on things here, though.

I really appreciate all of you. And thank you to all of you who have been so patient when trying to contact me and not hearing back,
Jeff

It is perfectly understandable. I am very sorry for your loss, so my condoleances, first and foremost.

Also, if you need to talk, do not hesitate :twohugs:

Dude, take as much time as you need! We're there for ya! (hugs) Stay strong and stay awesome!

please, take the much needed rest for your soul; soon, good times and laughter shall be a refreshing breeze.

I did not know your father had passed away.

I'm very sorry about your father's passing, and how you have been feeling, Jeff.

Each person deals with the passing of a loved one in their own way.

Most important, take care of yourself. Know that you have the support of your friends.

Everyone will be here for you when you do decide to come back.

My condolences to you and your family. Your personal health and sanity, and helping your family through this time is most important.

I'm sorry for your loss [emoji24][emoji24] I wish you well and hopefull return.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

My deepest sympathies Jeff. I hope the messages from all of us brings solace

So sorry to hear, Jeff. My condolences. Thanks for everything you've done for the community for the past 25 years. You deserve a break.

Jeff i'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers and heart go out to you and your family. Take things one day at a time and do whatever helps YOU move forward. The community will be here waiting for you whenever you are ready to come back in full swing. No matter how long it takes. We all love ya :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back