• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LEYA from Russian Fetish is tickled by DOGS ?

I'll post there when RF gives me greenlight, he doesn't want to make something bad

So if I don´t back it now (short on finances due to COVID) I´m not able to buy this clip at all? Or will it be purchasable on GT?

That's still to be determined, if everybody waits for the clip to be for sale and don't fund it, there won't be any clip at all

Would be very much appreciated. The clip sounds to perfect to be true, but unfortunately I got layed off at work due to covid and cannot afford to fund anything at present. I would love to contribute though and buy the clip when the crisis is averted and i get a new job!

We'll try to find a solution for most people don't worry

it's ridiculous to waste so much time ?!

They'll just find a dog and lick Leya's feet, that's all !!

I don't understand why so much money is being asked for this?

And the difference from other tickling clips then is they asking for $ 300 for these clips?

they just try to make a living and self-interest ...
I wanted this clip but I don't want it anymore
I will not buy even if they shoot !!!!

this clip won't be that different from other videos anyway this time they will use a damn dog instead of a hairbrush, that's all they make it so hard I don't understand and get very angry !!!!

it's ridiculous to waste so much time ?!

They'll just find a dog and lick Leya's feet, that's all !!

I don't understand why so much money is being asked for this?

And the difference from other tickling clips then is they asking for $ 300 for these clips?

they just try to make a living and self-interest ...
I wanted this clip but I don't want it anymore
I will not buy even if they shoot !!!!

Hey Perokcit.

Here are the challenges :
- Transporting Leya's dogs or going at her place with stocks (long distance)
- They have a ton of other customs with Leya, that are easier to make
- Making sure it works
- No idea about the demand on these clips

I can understand their caution

BTW, do you have a plan on releasing those older videos from RussianFetish channel, when the movies were shot in the couch room? e.g. the one with three sisters etc.

Let's do it

I will pay the $300 within 1 payment if we can actually make this happen with Leya and a dog if possible.

Yes, I sent a shortlist in a private message to avoid off-topic here

I know that they are working on a movie so I believe when it's done we will start to get back at it (we are working too on projects with them)

hi
I would like to ask about the movie list i sent you in private message, will any of them be published?

Eventually yes, but I'm adding 1 or 2 per day so it's a little random

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back