• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cast With Bryce Dallas Howard Part 2

godzilla142

TMF Poster
This is a continuation of this story here https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?309146-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-on-the-Ticklecast

This story contains some sex, and a little pee.

The Ticklecast Part 2

As Bryce made her way back into the room there were a few changes we didn’t let her know about. Change one being that the men at her feet and armpits now had feathers to use on her rather than just their fingers. Change 2 was that we spiked the water in Bryce’s room with an agent to make her body more sensitive, kinda the opposite of a roofie I suppose. And the third difference was that now we had a camera hidden in a perfect view to look right up Bryce’s dress. She had on a nice pair of light green panties to go with her green dress. If it wasn’t obvious this next part of the tickle cast was to make Bryce pee herself. We were going to ask her questions about her career and also questions a bit pertinent to the times.

As Bryce sat back down in the chair couple workers came over and tied her wrists to the arm of the chair and cuffed her ankles to the legs of it. “Oh my tying me down this time huh? Am I in trouble or something?” Bryce giggled playfully not knowing the next part of her interview would be especially demeaning to her in comparison to the first. “Consider it more for safety reasons Bryce, we don’t want you to accidentally flail and hit someone now do we?” I gave her my bullshit reason fully aware Bryce would accept it. “Oh well yeah that does make sense. So what’s next Mr. Tickler sir?” Bryce joked again, having no idea of the things about to transpire here.

“Well now we’re going to ask you about your career and things that are pretty hot topics in your line of work. In fact let’s start with all the things with the metoo movement, I always assumed you didn’t face many things like that just being the daughter of Ron Howard and all you probably were somewhat of an untouchable to the more sleazy members of Hollywood. So I’d love for you to tell us about your experiences in trying to get roles compared to say the likes of Brie Larson or another actress who was in a less fortunate position.” As Bryce contemplated the question feather equipped hands came out of the ground near her feet, came out around the chair by her armpits and hands readied themselves to assault her ribs. As Bryce began to answer the ticklers got to work. It was almost slow motion.

The feathers brushing her feet her legs twitching each stroke, her armpits trying to close as feathers and fingers worked into the sensitive hollows and her torso jiggling and writhing as the fingers dug into her ribs. Bryce’s face turning from calm to hysteric in mere moments. She was trying to hold back her laughter so she could better respond but in a few seconds her laughter echoed in the room once again. “ I think thaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD PLEASE HAHAHAHA!” Bryce squirmed and bucked uselessly as I jokingly taunted her. “Oh Bryce I don’t think God’s answering this one for you sweetheart.”
“I AHAHAHA I I THINK I AM AHAHAHA IN A HAHAHA FOR HEHEHEHEEE TUNATE POSITION AHAHAHA AND AHH OHOHOHO GOSH HAHA IT’S HAHAHA UP TO PEHEHE POLE LIKE ME TO FIGHT FOR EHEHEHEHE BETTER REPRESENTAHAHAHAHATION!” Bryce finally got as the tickling stopped and she slumped forward gasping for breath before gasping out a rather desperate question. “Am...oh my..am I allowed a pee break at all? I.. I think I drank too much water..” Bryce asked, her face showing a little embarrassment. “I’ll ask the questions around here Bryce, we’re on a tight schedule so no we can’t allow that right now so I’m afraid you’ll have to hold it Bryce.” I said and quickly moved on before she could respond.
“Now in an interview you did fairly recently you said you love your butt, and well let’s just be real so do all of us here. But we wanted to know how it got to be the way it is, obviously it wasn’t always as, well bootiful as it is now was it having kids, working out more, what gave you that butt?” I asked her giving the guys the signal that this was the final question and time to really give it to poor Bryce. “Oh my butt well I’d say it’s mainly from OH OH WAIT WHY ARE YOU AHAHAHAHAHAA TICKLING MY BUHUHUUTT?” Bryce squealed as a pair of hands with feathers went up her dress and attacked her ass. One feather going around the cheeks while the other got in the crack and tickled along the more intimate part of Bryce Dallas Howard’s ass. “OH MY GOSH HAHAHAH I DIDN’T HAHAHA OOHOHO KNOW IT WAS HEHEHEHE TICKLISH BUT HAHAH ISN’T THIS INVASIVE HAHAHAHA” “It’s in the contract that we can tickle anything exposed Bryce it’s not our fault you didn’t wear panties now is it?” I told her, as I got up from my chair to get a better view as now all the hands descended upon her with one collective goal in mind, driving Bryce Dallas Howard insane. Bryce’s eyes bulged as she laughed so hard no sound came out. She just squirmed and writhed unable to protect any of her sensitive areas fingers assaulting her stomach, feathers teasing the sides of her breasts which were threatening to fall out of her open neck dress, her neck feathered, her ass still being tormented however one feather now moved toward her vaginal region instead making Bryce moan and laugh at the same time. Her green dress now became darkened in her sweat as she heaved and writhed helplessly.

“PLEA AOOOOHH HEHEHEHE PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHA I CAN’T AHAHAHAHAH PLE PLE WAIT MY BOOBS HEHEHEHE OOOOHHH STOP TICKLING MY PRIVATES PLEASE!” Bryce begged finding her voice again her face showing how desperate she had become at the conflicting sensations in her body. This continued for a good 5 minutes before Bryce arched her back and screamed followed by what sounded like water flowing onto the floor. “OHMIGOSHIPEED AHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NO MOOOORRREEE!” Bryce begged just as I signaled everyone to stop. Poor Bryce laid back in the chair closing her eyes and just breathing deeply. As I looked at the now disheveled sweat soaked beauty in front of me I walked in front of her now the only one in the room with her. “I’m sorry Bryce but you didn’t answer that question which means now you have to be punished, and you were so close too that was the last question for the episode.” I told her as she looked up at me her face from exhaustion to horror as she saw what I held in my hand to be a vibrator. Bryce began to beg for me not to. “Oh no you you can’t do this please I’ll be humiliated.”

“Well you should’ve read the contract Bryce..” I said pushing the vibrator inside the redhead and turning it on her mouth dropping to an O shape immediately telling me there wouldn’t be much time before she had more than she can handle. “Oooooohh shoot nooo please” Bryce mewled almost sounding in pain. After a few minutes of Bryce squirming in front of me she let out a loud ragged moan as her body quaked her back arched and her eyes rolled back. As her back reached the peak of it’s arch I dug into her sides and tickled her through what was left of her orgasm sending Bryce into a fit of hysterics I had never seen before or since. The poor actress thrashed all over as best she could squealing and laughing moaning and making up new words like “GAUHUHGHAAPPFFHHTTTUUUHHHHNNN” in response to my tickling of her sides and then armpits taking the chance to also squeeze her breasts as they popped out of her dress. But my fun was rather short lived as Bryce soon passed out from sensory overload. However what kind of person would I be if I just left her unconscious in the studio alone?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back