• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Motel Guest! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The business executive Imran from Iran stumbled from the motel bar to the foyer and asked for his room key and then sat on the foyer sofa having as he thought discreet looks at me and after 40 mins saw Steve the barman leave so just us there as night Manager I leave at 5.30am when day staff arrive. He came to the desk clearly inebriated and I had a look at him and he then told me he stressed at work needed a massage and did I know of anywhere he could get one, I told him at 12 midnight; he'd be lucky and he shrugged his shoulders and stared at me, he was hitting on me and I clocked the wedding ring on the guy in his mid 30's, about 6'2" and told him all 40 rooms of the small motel taken, no new guests; that I might help him out! He stared saying he was married and I said I guessed and winked and he gave a smile. I locked the front door and from the backroom I got my sports bag saying in it oil and stuff and soon we were in Room 34 and he nervous but easily manipulated as told he stripped off his suit and as suggested keeping briefs and socks on.

He lay down on his back on the bed and I began sensually massaging his chest and pinching and licking his nipples as he moaned in a false sense of security as I whispered in his ear he being very attractive and wanted to excite him and make him smile and engage in kinky games with him and licked his earlobe and neck and he drunk moaned more and soon from my bag had got the customised S/M cuffs and secured wrists to the top of the bed and ankles together and his socked feet smelled awesome, strong and masculine! Done I massaged his chest again but stroked his sides lightly and under his exposed armpits so he giggled and whispered "Ssssh" and then secured the S/M gag followed by blindfold.

"Imran seems you're a bit sensitive, ticklish so like I said I'd make you smile and my massage will as I've a real fetish for men's feet! An addiction in socks and bare and your feet fresh out of your loafer shoes in the thin black nylon socks smell so masculine worn all day, feeling their warmth and moistness as I secured them. I know in your culture feet considered dirty and untouchable and so it's going to feel so embarrassing having another man fondling them sensually, different to a massage, caressing them, licking them all over, sucking and nibbling your toes, sniffing them both! I really get off on tickling feet, tickle torture no laughing matter Imran. A form of play dependent on the individual's ticklishness becoming gradually or quickly unbearable and my guess being you'll find there's no mental tolerance that you can prepare for my experienced tickler fingers, both large feet as seen in your shoes size 13's helpless and so delightfully vulnerable controlled by me and even muffled; pleading and begging only encouraging me to tickle your feet even more as I enjoy taunting and humiliating you as you'll not tell your wife or friends you made a play for another guy and wound up on a hotel bed and secured having laughter milked from you deliberately, forcibly and methodically by a merciless foot fiend but that's eactly what you will be enduring Imran!"

I smiled as Imran squirmed and moaned in a very different way and stared at both large socked feet and thin nylon and sweaty transparent through them so a sight to see and told him he having a very attractive pair of feet inviting a lot of attention and trying to move them his toes wiggled which was perfect! I did begin massaging each foot but to feel their warmth, their moistness and mapping where most sensitive and that being centre of both soles and leaned into his feet deeply inhaling his erotic aroma, a rich manly smell and intense in a great way for me and toes wiggling soon wiggling in my mouth and sucking the sweat through his socks imagining how disgusted this making Imran feel which really excited me as he moaned and was verbal but muffled garble all that was heard.

"Mmmm tasty toes Imran, so deliciously suckable and guess a new and uninvited sensation having them orally serviced, wait until your socks are off and they're feasted on as very appealing Imran to my insaitiable appetite damanding satisfaction! I resumed rubbing my face over his socked soles! Guess quite a nightmare for you Imran having someone and worse another man admiring your feet, finding them so hot n' sexy and tasting delicious in your moist thin black socks, my tongue like this licking up'n down your soles and I know how super-sensitive they are even reacting to a socked tongue bath so a barefoot one bound to be intolerable but you made a play for me in the foyer so invited me to toy with you, remember Imran who cruised who and yes guess you wanting your dick sucked but my prefernce giving a blow-job to guy's toes especially straight married guys as usually a first time experience for them so guaranteed a reaction and you Imran certainly giving me that! I'd stop tying to evade it as your feet going nowhere so why waste your energy, they're both very secured and mine to enjoy with passion! Now do as I say or the tickling will be worse; rub your feet together, oh that's it yeah, more yeah anything to escape being tickled, that's it rub them and get them even hotter, yeah love seeing that Imran and stop moaning, okay now stop!"

Imran held his feet still as I breathed in the amazing smell from them and then sucked his toes through his socks again and same time rubbed his feet all of which made him very uncomfortable as intended as his feet were for my pleasure not for his as I told him and knowing his being somewhat forbidden fruit making them all the more enticing to devour in hungry lust which feet inevitably give me, feet are my thing period! I then began stroking both socked soles the length of both feet as Imran fought to repress reacting so patiently just lightly caressed his socked soles testing them everywhere until he was inevitably responsive as my fingers stroked his heels, arches, insteps, the balls of his feet and under his toes and taunting him verbally of how hideously ticklish his feet were and in the hotel foyer not imaging being in this humiliating and ticklish predicament!

"Wow Imran these feet something else, I said making this an experience you'll never forget but so too one I'll always remember as your socked feet as reactive as if these feet were bare so they're going to be awesome to get to grips with and it's hell for you isn't it especially though when intimate with your feet Mmmm licking them the socked soles and sucking on all these virginal toes and love seeing your futile attempts to escape the tickles and lickles and glad you arrived and went to the hotel bar so didn't shower as these feet mine to wash and drive you crazy in the process!"

I loved his muffled laughter and gasps of spasmodic desperation verging on breathlessness being so super-sensitive so stopped to give him a break but kept verbally admiing his feet and remarking how he must be feeling in ticklish-hell having two such amazingly sensitive feet which just invited a serial tickler like me to explore beyond his limits of endurance and fully exploit as not being the first and wouldn't be the last hotel guest to have his feet assaulted by me but to date certainly one of if not the most responsive, until him a German salesman; Gunter from Bonn and his size 12's!

"Right Imran time for the main event 'Foot-Rape' in every way imaginable so let's slowly very slowly peel this right sock down yes inch by inch seeing your exposed foot oh yes and looking great with a natural tan and Mmm fuck smelling so hot, wow look at that big bare foot so now the left one, you feel your sock being peeled off, no good scrunching toes as then inviting a nasty stroke there right there centre of the sole, relax and there we go; Imran's big bare feet revealed to me and even more appealing than I'd imagined! Mmmm oh they smell awesome, so addicted to them both, no real tickling yet Imran!"

Both smooth feet exposed I began lightly stroking them and telling him to be quiet or I would increase the intensity of tickle but so sensitive Imran couldn't so allowed him to respond as he couldn't help himself being so horribly ticklish everywhere on his feet but tickled each sole furiously so he became hysterical and writhing around as much as he could which wasn't a lot! His feet so smooth the quill of the feather drawn the length of them proved devastating, just lightly drawn over his arches and focused on stroking the middle of his soles was hellish but self-inflicted as his problem having two such damn sensitive feet! I told him I loving the way he could be controlled so easily having such a serious weakness and loving the sound of his muffled laughter!

"Your ticklishness is made to be taken complete advantage of Imran and I feel very privileged to be initiating it's being exposed and working on this happening and your reactions making it all the more exciting, tickle , tickle, tickle you feel this tickler's fingers here and here and here and there and there, so much foot to expolore and two of them, you'd be so easily interrogated to betray any secrets, just tickle your feet socked and bare, imagining a scene where no water-boarding for you but subjected to tortuous tickle torture and the hilarity your torturers would have abusing your mega-sensitive feet, I'd volunteer to be in on it for sure! I don't advocate pain but tickle, teasing, torment for sure yes! I love taking advantage of your hyper-ticklishness, driving you ballistic Imran!"

The teasing ticklish sensations of my fingers, my tongue, the feather quill, the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush all served their purpose in driving Imran insane with ticklishness and so too licklishness and hearing him moan and giggle as the tickling pushed him over the edge being so super-sensitive all over his soles and toes! Muffled howls from him as he went berserk being tickled and lickled every inch of both feet smelling so raunchy and tasting so ripe! Imran kept in constant, merciless ticklish n' licklish agony for my sadistic delight as I told him this is what can happen when you speak to strangers!

Imran cursing me in his own langauge in between laughing like a loon and asking him if he'd imagined being this ticklish on his feet himself as relish in verbally taunting guy's I'm delivering a ticklish-licklish work-out to. Imran and Gunter certainly to date the most responsive ticklees, Gunter's feet perhaps tasting a little more appetising than Imran's but each being perfect ticklees in every respect and a delight to tickle torture! I then drew down his briefs making him gasp and his dick throbbed as now imagining he was going to gain the attention he's hoped for and he was momentarily though not by way of mouth but a hand-job with lotion used to lube his dick stroked it fiercely and tickled his balls lightly and stroked his inner thighs very sensually right to the point of orgasm and stopped! Then didn' deliberately tickle but sensually licked his soles and sucked in each bare toe in turn as it it was Imran's dick! Then another edging jerk and done about four times and on the fifth maintained it until Imran shot his load!

"Imran guess what? Now you have come your feet are gong to be diabolically sensitive so mega-ticklish every inch of them and having big feet too and more sweaty now too, deliciously salty and warm as my absolute preference for feet being so get ready to be tickled and lickled as you never have been before and ever will be by anyone again; we both know that Imran don't we, it's our secret!"

Then I indulged in tickling his feet wildly as knowing his being even more hyper-ticklish on them which he was after the intense orgasm so even lightly stroking his arches saw Imran react as if receiving electric shocks and I explored every inch of both feet with my evil tickler's fingers touch and he pleading in between his hysterical laughter for me to stop but only encouraged me to torment and tease him more in varying ways so up n' down his soles in dagonal and horizontal fashion, in a zig-zag motion and drawing patterns over his soles with the inkless biro pen and feather quill and finally oiling his feet all over and implemeting the plastic tines of the hairbrush as his ticklishness magnified magnificently!

By 4.50 am an exhausted and sweaty Imran was released from his bondage and having no energy being tickled, lickled out left to sleep as I ventured to the hotel foyer to open the doors, greet the arriving morning staff, give the requested early morning call to Room 21 at 5.30am and leave for home feeling tired myself as being a tickler demands energy too. By the time my shift began at 8pm Imran would have left the motel!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back