• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

October in Arizona...

Toesheldback

TMF Master
It’s now October here in AZ and it’s my favorite month. It’s FINALLY starting to cool off, and evenings are getting pleasant. Halloween is around the corner (maybe my favorite holiday) and the 50 days of 110°F and higher are a fading memory.

Normal years, on Halloween my wife and I roll the kegerator out into the driveway, fuel up the fire pit with juniper, play music and sometimes drag the TV out to watch football or Hocus Pocus. Kids get candy, adults get a craft beer (SanTan Oktoberfest or Moonjuice typically) and invite a few friends over. This year, not sure how any of this looks with COVID, but the weather will cooperate it seems.

To my fellow suffering Arizonans.... we made it. The hottest summer ever, barely any monsoons or rainfall, but things are looking up! If you happen to wander into my corner of Chandler, AZ on Halloween, stop by for a beer and a hot dog. You survived the most insane summer here that I can remember.

110 plus is definitely not fun. But, I remember, for a few days back in 1971 or 1972, in Southern California, we had temps of 105 plus, along with 95 % humidity. Talk about miserable.

Yeah, bit of a blessing I guess in a way (though the wildfires and droughts suck) that we didn't have any monsoons this year. Usually gets pretty swampy + hella mosquitos. Though it woulda been a nice change of pace from oppressive heat and sunshine xD It gets kind of exhausting just picking up groceries when it's 115+ out + you gotta have your covid mask on. A person is liable to fall out in the aisle. :p

It’s now October here in AZ and it’s my favorite month. It’s FINALLY starting to cool off

Not sure what you consider cooling off....but Chandler (and everywhere in the surrounding cities) arn't gonna be free, clear and human until a few weeks before Thanksgiving....i'm very familiar with how it all goes, unfortunately lol

Ha, triple digits are the worst. Good thing those days are behind us here for the rest of the year.

October is also my favorite month, both because of the weather and festivities.

I'm not sure how much longer places like Arizona, California, and Utah can sustain human populations of that magnitude to be honest as I hear the Hoover Dam's gets less and less fresh water each year.

Glad your getting good weather though finally.

Why would you choose to live in a state with such a hot climate anyway?

That feeling when people don't know that parts of arizona have a more "normal" climate or that in America most people have air conditioning lolol

I went out during the day yesterday and it was still too bright and hot. -grump-

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back