• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Because I was High (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hey fans! Here is another story that came into my mind and just had to write out. I have more stories in mind so fans of my work, you can anticipate another story soon too! Feedback is always welcomed! Enjoy....

Because I was high (F/F)

Journal Entry #157
Date 10/1/2020

Hello there! It is time for me to enter another story about my day. As you know, I am keeping this journal so I can write my memoirs of my life. I, Melissa Brady, Editor-In-Chief of Women of Power magazine, had such a jolt to my memory today. It has been a long time, but I ran into an old college friend of mine, Ana Ramirez. I was at the grocery store getting some strawberries when my cart bumped into this woman.

“Oh, I am sorry…” then we made eye contact. At first I didn’t recognize her, but then I started to see her facial features and it hit me. “Ana?”

“Is that…Melissa?!” she replied, her eyes popping open.

“Yes! Oh my God!! I haven’t seen you since….since…” I was trying to remember.

“Since sophomore year in college! Wow, it has been such a long time!” she responded then gave me a hug.

I will admit, her hug felt good. She was right. We haven’t seen each other since sophomore year of college. We are both 39 years old now, and the years did add on to our features, but she was still very beautiful. She still had that long black hair, soft features on her thin build. She had left college after our sophomore year to transfer to another college and we lost touch.

“You look good Melissa! Did you even age?” she smiled.

I couldn’t help but blush. “Oh please! You see these crow’s feet near my eyes. I will be visiting a plastic surgeon soon. You on the other hand still look as good as you did when we were 19!”

“Oh stop! I was in town for business and I am trying to find some snacks before I leave tonight. What have you been up to in life?” she smiled.

We continued our small talk and gave quick summaries of our lives. I wish she wasn’t leaving town tonight because I would LOVE to catch up with her. She was a fashion designer and was in town for a show. I told her about my career and I tried to stay humble, but she told me she was impressed. It was good to know she was doing well. After about 10 minutes of small talk she had to go. She gave me her number I gave her mine, and we both promised we would stay in touch this time. As I saw her walk off, I felt flush. Seeing Ana brought back so many memories.

That is why I am writing this in my journal. I can’t believe I am going to write this, but there was a special moment between me and her way back then. Well, I guess people are going to learn about an encounter that I never told anyone about. Not my husband, not previous boyfriends, not even girlfriends. Yes, I am bisexual. But, I think it is time for me to stroll down memory lane and tell you a very interesting encounter between me and Ana. I hope she remembers it too. Ok, I need to take a deep breath and it is time to get this off my chest. Here I go….

It was a Friday night and I finished my last class of the day. I was *so* looking forward to this weekend. This week was rough as I had 3 midterms AND a 10 page paper due. I swear these professors think they have the only class for students. Ugh! I was so freakin stressed the entire week and really needed to let off some steam. I had made plans with my friend Ana. Ana was a classmate of mine and we hit it off instantly. She was so funny. She wasn’t a super social girl, but she had good life energy about herself. We would go to lunch and just crack up with laughter the entire time. Ana is such an awesome girl. We would also go to parties too. Not those sorority parties, but the type of parties where alcohol and drugs were all over the place. Well, let me clear something up. Not hardcore drugs, I would never be around that. Naw, we enjoyed a certain type of drug. Weed is the greatest gift nature has ever supplied this planet with. Trust me, with the stress of finals and midterms, a good high from some bud brought sanity back to my world.

Don’t judge me! Hey, I was 19, away from my parents who were very strict and I met the most awesome type of people ever while smoking some marijuana. It was my time to explore who I was and believe me, I love me some weed. Anyway, me and Ana decided to hang out Friday night at her place. She lived off campus in this very small apartment, but when you are college student, you take whatever you can afford. Neither one of us were very rich, so we had to work for our things. Ana worked in the school bookstore and the pay was actually pretty decent. We hung out there a lot actually. It was our own little world where we discussed everything. So I headed out over towards her place and knocked on the door.

“HEY!!!” she screamed when she saw me standing there.

“What’s up girl?” I smiled as I hugged her when I walked in. She led me over to our normal place, her couch. This couch was super comfy actually. She found it in the dumpster in a very nice apartment complex so it was like in mint condition. Rich people apparently change furniture like they do underwear. I sat down on the couch, took off my shoes and just exhaled. It was Friday night and I was going to fucking (sorry about the language) chill. Ana went into her bedroom for a moment and when she came out, she had this huge grin on her face. Her hands were behind her back.

“Melissa, guess what I have?” she smiled deviously.

“I hope it is food because I am starving!” I replied.

“Nope! May I present you……” she then put her hands back out in front of her and opened her palms. Two sandwich bags were in her palms. “TA DA!!!!”

My eyes popped wide opened!! “Is that what I think it is?”

“Yes it is!” she said will shimmying her body and with a huge smile.

“Ana, I love you! I seriously fucking love you! I needed some of that tonight!” I shouted as I saw the gorgeous bags of weed.

“Of course you love me! I am the sexiest woman you have ever seen” she teased as she batted her eyes, and dangled the weed in front of me.

Now I will admit, she was looking really good right now. I never told her that I am bisexual and got to make out with some girls at school. But I couldn’t bring myself to flirt with her like that. As far as I knew, she was straight. She talked about men all the time. Whatever. She is the most awesome chick ever!

She plopped down on the couch right next to me and handed me the bag. We both took out the weed, rolled it up (you would be quite surprised with our rolling skills….) and then she held the lighter to my joint, as I got it to light. Now this ladies and gentlemen is known as heaven… (again, don’t judge me as I am sure a lot of you reading this know this feeling. If you say you don’t that’s ok. Liar…)

We both continued to smoke our joints and were feeling quite good at this point. We literally started laughing at everything. I mean, everything. She looked at the remote control of the TV and started laughing. I looked at her and started laughing too. I have no idea what was so damn funny, but she was just cracking up. This is how we are. Just two silly friends having fun. I loved her laugh too. It was so sweet sounding. I could listen to it forever. Then she smacked me on my knee. HARD.

“OUCH!! What???! Why did you hit me so hard?” I started to rub my knee. Then she started cracking up. Yeah, she was feeling quite good.

“aww…I’m so sorry..hehehe…” she giggled. “I just wanted to get your attention. I have to ask you something?”

“What silly girl” I said as I patted her head. Don’t ask me why. I just felt like it.

“I got me a new CD today. Have you ever heard this song called ‘Because I got high’ by Afroman?” she giggled.

“Afroman?? What the hell? No, I can’t say that I have.” I replied and started to giggle myself. I have to admit, a name like Afroman sounds freakin cool though.

“You GOT to listen to it!” she screamed then got up off the couch to go find her new CD. She came back with it and then put the disc in the CD player and pressed play. “Listen to the lyrics..You are going to DIE!!”

The song started and I listened to the lyrics. Well, I will have to tell you. This song is HILARIOUS!! Oh my God!! We both started laughing hysterically…

La da da da da da da
I was gonna go to class before I got high (come on, y'all)
(Check it out)
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
I am taking it next semester and I know why (why, man?)
Yeah, hey
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

Both of us looked at each other and just started laughing uncontrollably. Even when the song finished, we played it over and over laughing the whole time. We started remembering the lyrics and sang along:

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high
(I'm serious, man)
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic, and I know why (why, man?)
Yeah, hey
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
La da da da da da

We started to snort as we mimicked the lyrics. This next part though actually made me blush a tiny bit because I was so high and I was looking at beautiful Ana.

I was gonna make love to you but then I got high
I was gonna eat yo pussy, too, but then I got high
Now I'm jacking off and I know why (turn this shit off)
Yeah, hey
'Cause I got high (keep going)
Because I got high (ey, do that over again)
Because I got high (come on, man, come on)
La da da da da da

We both continued to sing the song and our sides were hurting from laughing so much. We finally turned the song off and tried to recover from the laughter. We both finished our joints so now we were just enjoying the buzz. Of course she brought out chips and cookies and we destroyed them all. Eating Doritos when you are high has got to be one of the greatest pleasures known to humankind. This was a really good night.

Hours passed and we were still buzzed. Whatever weed she got, it was REALLY good. It was 3am and we were getting tired. We were both leaning back into the couch and just chilling. I could see her eyes drooping and I was fighting it too. I figured I would just stay over. I got up off the couch so I could go to the bathroom.

“I will miss you…” Ana chuckled as she saw me walking away. This girl….

I made it to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Yeah, I was on a good buzz. I looked so peaceful but I was also feeling funny. Like, my hormones were flowing funny if you get what I mean. I sat down on the toilet and did my business. I then finished up, washed my hands and made it back out to the living room. There I saw poor Ana snoring on the couch. Poor girl, she was really tired. So was I. I then moved her body so she was laying on her stomach, her feet were resting on the couch pillow on the arm of the couch. I then put a blanket over her legs and lower back to keep her warm. This silly girl! She still had her Nike sneakers on. She looked so adorable just laying there. Enjoying her slumber. I looked over at her face and it was so, angelic. She sleeps with her mouth partly open, her eyes shut tight. No snoring either!

I don’t know why I continued to look at her like this. She was so beautiful right now. This weed has me bugging out right? I wondered how soft her lips were. Naw, I couldn’t do that. What if she woke up? I would be mortified! But I was feeling brave and silly at the same time. Plus, I was getting turned on. I have no idea why, but I was. I called her name softly and even patted her head. She didn’t even move. Licking my lips, I decided to go for it. Fuck it right? If she wakes up, I would just blame it on the weed. I leaned forward and my lips were trembling. Then my lips made contact with hers! It was a quick kiss but I did it! This wave of pleasure washed over me as her lips were so freakin soft! I can’t believe I just kissed Ana! I let my desires get the best of me. I wonder if I could do it again? I leaned forward and this time, I left my lips on hers for a few seconds. Her mouth is so sweet! I broke the kiss and she didn’t even move! I giggled to myself and couldn’t believe how crazy I was at this point! I stood up and paced around the room. I stole a kiss from Ana and she was none the wiser.

Then my mind raced. What else could I get away with? I started thinking about what to do as my eyes scanned her prone body. Then I noticed her sneakers again. I figured, I might as well make her comfortable. I made my way over to the armrest where her shoe covered feet were laying. I started thinking mischievously about her feet. You know, I have never seen her feet. She never went barefoot around me. Not that I was into feet or anything, I just realized I never saw them before. I started to bite on the tip of my nail and thought, I might as well look now. She can’t feel anything. I started to tug at her shoelace and it started to unravel. I started to giggle to myself again as I was going to expose her feet. I managed to get the laces undone. Then I grabbed the heel of her shoe and started to tug. The shoe popped off her heel, exposing her white ankle sock. I slid the shoe off her foot and stared at her sock covered sole. Her sock was perfect white! For some unknown reason, I leaned forward and sniffed her foot.

“They don’t even stink…” I told myself.

I looked over at her head and she was still knocked out. I then pulled off her other sneaker and soon, both of her sock covered soles were in front of me. I could see the outlines of her feet. They were small, about a size 6 (ok, I looked inside her shoe to get the actual size) and wide. I sniffed both soles and the socks smelled clean. I don’t know why but sniffing her unconscious feet was turning me on. I then grinned as an evil thought came to my mind. Let’s see how knocked out she is. I took the tip of my index finger and softly stroked it from the heel of her left foot and down her sole. There was a slight twitch. Ah ha!!! Could Ana be……..ticklish?

“mmm…mmm” Ana mumbled in her sleep.

I tried holding in my laughter as I thought of a very fun idea. Let’s see how ticklish she really is. I couldn’t go all out, but let’s see how long I can tickle her feet before she wakes up. So, my fingernail traced along her toes and her foot flinched again! I don’t know about you out there reading this, but there is a certain thrill I got tickle violating these feet. I continued my soft touches and her feet would flinch, but Ana never woke up. So I started thinking. Should I take her socks off? Not only could I see her naked feet, but I could really have some fun with tickling them.

My body surged with adrenaline as I thought about the fun I was about to have. I grabbed the edges of her ankle socks and slowly started to peel them off her feet. I saw her heels get exposed and then the arches of her feet. I stopped peeling the socks off for a moment and stared at the naked skin. I have no idea why, but they looked really nice. The skin on her soles looked really soft. They were a tan type color and smooth. I just HAD to see the rest of her feet. I can’t believe it. I am going to see her feet after all this time. She probably would have let me if I asked, but seeing her feet never really crossed my mind. What is this weed doing to me? Making me like girls’ feet? Eh, I don’t care, let me see them! I peeled the socks off and exposed her full soles. Wow. I actually took a surprise breath as they looked so cute! She had these button toes, no polish and her soles were kind of meaty. I inspected her feet as though I discovered gold and smelled them again. She takes very good care of them. I am staring at her two soles right next to each, just these tiny thick feet looking so soft and smooth. Then (and I KNOW it was the weed), I heard these voices in my head.

“Look how soft they are!! They look so yummy! I bet they are super ticklish too! Touch them! Touch them now!”

I snickered to myself as I AM going to tickle these feet. I just had to be careful not to wake her. How would I explain taking off her shoes and socks and playing with her feet? So I did my same plan again. I used the tips of my fingers and gently stroked them down her helpless soles. Her feet twitched! I put my hands to cover my mouth as I wanted to laugh. I then used all my finger tips and “rained down her soles” with gentle touches and her feet started to tremble. Oh yes, she is DEFINITELY ticklish! I can’t believe I am tickling her feet in her sleep, but here we are.

“mmmm…hehe……mmmm” Ana giggled in her sleep

I stopped immediately and had a goofy grin on my face as I thought I was caught! I looked over at her face and she was still sleep. Whew! Ok, time for some more fun. I looked at her button toes and licked my lips. Let’s see how sensitive they are. I slid my finger on the undersides and her foot shook violently! Oh yes, her toes must be super ticklish! I know my own are. I have no idea how she is still sleep because if someone touched my feet, I would wake up instantly. She sleeps really hard. I stroked under the toes of her other foot and her foot actually jerked hard enough, it bounced in the air.

“*giggle*..that tickles…” Ana mumbled.

This was getting to be way too much fun! I saw her wiggle her cute toes and it made me want to keep trying to tickle them. I then lightly did circle 8s on the pad of her plump big toe and she curled it reflexively. Then feeling even more bold, I move her big toe away from the index toe and tickled right there on the crevice connecting the toes. Her foot jumped again! Then I went back to the ball of her foot and zig zagged across the meaty flesh and she used her other foot to scratch at her tickled sole. I started looking at her arch and then my fingers went “skiing” from the ball of her foot, down the slope into her arch and then jumped off her heel. I did the same trick on her other foot and now she smacked her foot with the other trying to get rid of that itching sensation.

“mmm…get off…” she murmured as her feet continued to twitch.

It is hard to explain but there was just something so exciting about all this. Tickling Ana’s feet seemed like the greatest joy in the world right now at 3:30am. As I continued to play tickle games with her feet, I stared at these soles. I mean STARED at them. They looked so good. I have never been attracted to feet before, but hers were fucking gorgeous. They seemed so cute, so perfect. Just soft, meaty toys that looked delicious. Wait did I just say they looked delicious? Like food? Hmmm.. Now I was wondering if I should taste them? They looked so soft and the plumpness reminded me of marshmallows. You know what? Let’s try it! What the heck right? I lowered my head towards her vulnerable soles and I gave them a quick kiss. I can’t believe I just did that!! I felt bold again and gave a longer kiss to them. I can’t believe this, I am actually kissing Ana’s feet!

“mm..mmm….” Ana murmured as she felt lips on her soles.

I felt like a kid that got away with stealing candy. I was kissing her feet and she was none the wiser. I gave her soles kisses all over. Her feet were super soft on my lips! Then I decided to try something crazy. I used the flat of my tongue and slid it along the length of her foot. I just licked her foot! The funny thing was, her feet DID taste sweet. So I started to lick again and soon it was like I was licking an ice cream cone. Her feet did fidget a little and I heard little giggles. My tongue was tickling her feet. This was soooooo cool! And very arousing…

“hehehe…hehehe” Ana giggled under breath.

Her cute little giggles and the feeling of her feet on my tongue got me into overdrive. I was super horny at this point and then on instinct, I took her big toe into my mouth and started to suck on it. I was in nirvana at this point as her toe tasted so good. I kept sucking on the big toe and her foot vibrated. It must have tickled her because her giggles were more constant.

“my toes….hehehe…staaappp…ehehe” Ana kept giggling.

I devoured this woman’s toes. I sucked each and every toe. 10 delicious piggies got to experience my tongue and warm wet mouth. How she didn’t wake up was beyond me. I was so wet right now and so bold. I reached down, unzipped my jeans and pulled them off as I kept sucking her toes. Once I got my jeans off, I reached inside my panties and played with myself. It was surreal. I have Ana’s toes in my mouth, her giggles turned me on like crazy and now I am messing with myself and it was the greatest feeling ever. Her toe slid out of my mouth as I laid on the floor until I finally came. I came very hard. Oh my! This was a beautiful thing. It took me a little bit to become aware of my surrounding again and when I did, I saw that her feet were still there. Right before my eyes. They looked so peaceful. Her toes were wet still and I wanted more. Then she wiggled her toes in her sleep and I got horny again. I wanted more now!

At this point, I was not in my right mind. Yeah, I am still high, but even if I wasn’t, I would be wanting to do some fun things to her sleeping body. I know! I am going to take off her jeans! No sense with just me being pantless. I crawled towards her sleeping hips and when I got there, I moved the blanket up over her body and saw her jeans. I listened to her sleeping breath and thought, “this is going to be fun”. I then slowly started to move my hand and arm under her hips, trying to find her button and zipper of her jeans. My other hand was on her… ass. My eyes popped open as I realized I was touching her ass. It was a nice ass, but hey, I am actually touching it! I found the button and unfastened it. Then I found the zipper and ever so slowly, zipped it down. Now, I had to be real careful. I peeled away the jean flaps, then I used my two hands to pull down her jeans, off her hips, then her ass. Her panties were pulled down a little so I got to see her ass skin.

Ok, let me pause for a moment. I never thought of Ana like this before. In a sexual way. She is an amazing friend and even though I like girls too, I never fantasized about her sexually. Well, now that I got this far, I started to think of her sexually. I am so outrageously horny right now, I started thinking about her being naked. I pulled her jeans down and off her legs, then off her ankles. Her cute pudgy feet plopped back down on the armrest and now her bare feet, and legs were exposed, her upper body still covered by the blanket. I looked at her ass and I started to touch it again. I grabbed it gently and squeezed it so gingerly.

“mmmmmm….” Ana moaned and her hips did a quick grind motion.

Oh, she likes having her ass played with huh? Well, since she likes it….. I grabbed her ass again and started to massage it. It was firm, yet soft. I licked my lips and my pulse quickened. I then lightly traced the tips of my fingers across her ass and her cheeks twitched and clenched.

“hehehehe” Ana giggled.

I swear she has the sweetest giggles. Her ass is ticklish?? Oh, this will be fun! I started to lightly tickle her ass and I loved watching her hips grind and her ass clench under my touch. Her giggles got more loud and I was getting more wet. When my fingers made it to that crease of her ass where it meets her legs, she started to giggle even more.

“Hey…heheheh…cut it out…” she laughed and reached back to scratch her ass where the “itch” was but she still didn’t get up.

This was getting more fun! She still hasn’t woken up fully, but she was still in her slumber. I decided to pull down her panties, to expose her naked ass. I started giggling under my breath as I pulled them down, and I saw her ass. Wow. Talk about a gorgeous ass. The skin was so smooth and she had a nice shape to it. I then diddled my fingers down the cracks and her butt twitched. I did it again and her ass clenched tight.

“hehehe staaaappp…” she giggled.

I kept tickling her ass cheeks and it was a lot of fun watching her ass jiggle like that. It made me horny again. I know I know, I shouldn’t be taking advantage of my sleeping friend, but dammit, I am feeling good! I diddled her ass cheeks again and her hand reflexively reached back and scratched her ass. I figured I better stop before she completely wakes up. So I leave her naked ass and now move the blankets off her upper body. I could see the back of her t-shirt and started to think of a way to get it off of her. As I was contemplating how I was going to take off her shirt, I heard her groan and then she turned around on the couch!! I ducked down to avoid her from seeing me and I stayed on the floor until I heard her back into her slumber.

I slowly got up and stared at her laying on the couch. She repositioned her body so now she was laying on her left side, the front of her body facing the living room, her back to the back of the couch. Her eyes were still closed and hey, even her underwear was still off her ass. I wanted to snicker. She was losing her clothes and was still sleep. Ok, now it is time for me to get her shirt off but this is going to require me to be on the couch with her. My heart started to race as I managed to lay on the couch with her. Our bodies were facing each other and she rested her head near mine. Poor Ana. She must have been so tired and here I am trying to strip her. Haha

“mmm…good night…” she mumbled.

I guess she felt me next to her and thought it was time to go to sleep. That’s right sweet Ana, you just keep on sleeping. I then pulled up her t-shirt, exposing her belly. It was so soft looking. The skin was smooth and she had a little baby fat, but still a very nice looking belly. I pushed the shirt all the way up to her breasts and then I wanted to tempt fate. I softly stroke my fingers across her belly and I saw it quiver. Yep, she is ticklish here too! My fingertips continued to softly stroke her belly and I could hear her breathing get quicker and then a giggle came out. She must be CRAZY ticklish. I kept imagining how badly I could tickle her if she was awake. But these soft tickles while she was sleep was probably even more fun. I felt her legs starting to shake and I then maneuvered my legs to rest on top of hers and now she was rolling onto her back. She couldn’t move her legs and I continued my belly stroking.

“hehehe…staaappp…I’m..hehe…ticklish…” she giggled.

I could feel her giggles in my ear and it was turning me on like crazy. My fingers stroked up and down her belly. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Her tummy was shaking and quivering, her giggles got more consistent. I then explored her ribs and gently poke between each one. This got her upperbody shaking and now her giggles got more pronounced. I stopped the tickling so she could calm down.

“tickles…hehe….” She mumbled.

I looked over at her face. She was so adorable right now. There was a slight smile on her face and her eyes were still closed. I brought our bodies closer and I continued to stroke her tummy. I saw her lips form a larger grin and I couldn’t help myself anymore. I leaned in and kissed her. Electricity flowed through my body as I passionately kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed me back! Now, our lips were locked and tongues got involved and I felt the tidal waves of sexual pleasure all the way to my toes. Our kiss broke and she opened her eyes.

“that was nice…” she cooed.

I kissed her again and then started kissing along her neck. Might as well go all out right? The heat of the moment was passion. I could hear her moans as my lips touched the side of her neck and my hand was still on her belly. Then my fingers started to stroke her belly again and she started to giggle. Her giggles were music to my ears and I kept it going.

“c’mon…. staaaaaapppp.. you’re hahahahaha tickling me…..” she laughed.

“I know….someone is really ticklish isn’t she?” I said as I kept kissing her neck.

“y-yes…hehehehe” she giggled even louder now.

This drove me over the wall! My fingers danced all over her belly and then to her ribs. Since my leg was on top of her legs, she couldn’t get away. So I tickled her softly, just to drive her insane, but not too mean. I found a particular sensitive spot around her lower ribcage and was greeted with some playful hand slaps on my shoulder. Then I moved my mouth to her ear and teased her. “Kootchie Kootchie Koo ticklish Ana!” I whispered as I started to nibble on her ear lobe. I think I hit a good spot…..

“You’re SO wrong!” she panted. She then grabbed my face and then kissed me again.

Now this was the kind of kiss that makes you lose track of everything in the world. The kiss we shared was full of passion. After locking lips, I started kissing around her neck which I discovered was an erogenous zone of hers, especially around her ear lobes. My hands started caressing her tummy, making her giggle and moan even louder. Oh yes, she was very turned on. I then kept lifting her shirt up, and I think she got the hint. She raised her arms which allowed me to take off her shirt. Well well well, what do we have here? Seems like Ana is a naughty little vixen. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Or maybe it was because she was at home so no need for one. Either way, I got to look at her breasts. Wow! They weren’t large breasts, probably a B size but they had a very nice rounded shape to them and her small brown nipples were already stiff. Oh yes, she was turned on. She started to bring me closer to her body and I kissed her neck again.

“mmmmmm….” She moaned.

As she continued to melt under my tender kisses on her neck, I thought it would be fun to get her going again. My fingers started to lightly tickle around her ribs and under her breasts. Her gasp of tickle shocked made me wet even more as she started to beg me to not tickle her right now. Yeah, right. I am going to drive her absolutely crazy. I felt her body squirming against mine. Her breath was now in my ear, which was turning me on. I could hear her soft giggles as I continued to tickle that delicate skin underneath her breasts. Seems to be very sensitive.

“c’mon….heheheh…don’t tickle…you’re..hehehe..so mean..” she panted in my ear.

I then stopped my tickling and I kissed her neck again. The moan that escaped her lips was so damn erotic. Poor Ana was now completely at my mercy. I then moved my body down and now my lips were close to her breasts. Those brown nipples looked like they were saying “suck me suck me!” so I used the tip of my tongue to lick the tips of her stiff nipples. Her body shuddered in pure ecstasy and I licked again. Her moaning became more pronounced and I continued to lick those tasty nipples. I could feel her kissing the top of my head as I continued to devour those nipples. I started to suck on them and I know she moved her head back in pure joy.

“holy fuck….” She moaned.

Ok. At this point, my own pussy was drenched, this eroticism was getting more and more intense. What started as a fun tickle game has now blown up into a full on sexual encounter. She literally only had panties on at this point, and they were not even on her ass. I broke away from sucking her tits and quickly removed my own shirt and my bra. I have never gotten them off that fast before in my life! I didn’t want to keep her tits waiting!

“oh gawd….oh gawd…” Ana kept moaning.

“These *slurp* nipples *slurp* taste *slurp* so *slurp slurp* good…” I teased as I kept sucking and licking her nipples. Her body was shuddering and she didn’t even try to stop me. I then poked my fingers around her hips and I could hear that sexy giggle of hers again. I could tell my tickling of her hips was driving her crazy with tickle torture but pleasure too because her hips were grinding.

“hehehe..please…hehehe..please..you’re…uuhhhhh…tea sing me….” She giggled so softly.

Am I? Interesting. I then reached my fingers down further and start to touch her inner thighs. The skin was so soft, so delicate and apparently sensitive. When I tickled that skin, she immediately clamped her legs together and started to beg.

“Not there.. c’mon Melissa, don’t tickle me there…” she laughed as she held my head.

“Open your legs…” I told her.

“hehehe…no! You don’t know how ticklish that feels!” she begged.

“Be a good girl Ana….” I taunted her. I then felt her legs start to open. She is such a good girl.

“You.. don’t understand what that does to me..” she panted.

I swear this girl is driving me crazy with her sexy talk. I think I DO understand what it does to you and I am going to enjoy every moment of it. I started to flick my fingertips across that skin and she started to tremble. I heard her trying to stifle her giggles because she started to snicker. I would tickle then stop. I would wait a few seconds and tickle again. This caused her to squeal a few times, but she was trying her best to keep her legs open for me. Such a sweet girl. Then when my fingers made it to the crease where her leg is joined to her pelvis, right by her pussy, her hands reached down and grabbed mine and pulled it away.

“no no no no no no no no no….not there..hehehe” she begged.

“Let go of my hands sweetie or I will punish you.” I whispered to her.

“I’m too sensitive there…” she groaned.

“Well, how about if I reward you with this?” I whispered to her, then stroke my fingers across her panty covered mound.

“OH GAWD…………………………” she moaned very loudly.

I continued to tease her pussy a little then I put my fingers back on her thighs and her crease. “Now, be a good girl and let me play with this spot.” I told her. This wonderful tickle toy groaned softly, but she actually opened her legs, exposing those extremely sensitive spots. I could hear her giggle more rapidly as my fingers danced all over that skin driving her crazy. She is a trooper though. She did her very best to keep from shielding her ticklish spots and letting me have my way with it. I do have to admit, this was FUCKING FANTASTIC FUN tickling her like this. I was getting so hot and because she was so good, I was going to reward her. I stopped my tickling and now I grabbed the waistband of her panties and I started to tug them down. She immediately closed her legs so the panties can be removed easily. I was proud of her. Somebody really wants to explode. Now she was completely naked and all mine until…..

“EEP!!!” I shrieked! She reached her hands down and touched my breasts. I laughed again as her fingers started to tickle underneath my breasts. OMG!!!! It tickled so bad. I started convulsing and giggling like crazy. I have size C breasts, and she found that same delicate skin under my breasts. I think she was trying to grope them, but discovered how ticklish I was!

“Oohh.. is someone ticklish too?” she cooed as she continued her ticklish assault.

I was squirming like crazy and she started to go after my own stiff nipples. You can picture this and I am sure you guys out there love the idea of two naked, high as a kite, and extremely turned on women groping and tickling each other right now don’t you? Well let me say it was fun. She was now trying to tickle me all over my body, but I had to put an end to this. She is MY tickle toy, not the other way around. I went after her inner thighs again and she stopped tickling me immediately to try and grab my hands.

“no no no no no no you’re…hehehehehe… cheating….” She giggled.

“Don’t tickle me! Hehe now you are going to pay for your attack giggly girl.” I teased as I continued my tickling assault on her inner thighs. Then I went after that leg crease and she was just giggling away. I just love the sound of it. So melodious and sweet. She then grabbed my head, and looked into my eyes. She had this look of bliss in them and it made me stop tickling her. She then kissed me softly. It was the sweetest kiss. It was the kiss of someone who really loved what was happening to her. It was something I loved too. Our tongues met and the kiss turned very passionate. I then grabbed her ass and our bodies were now touching each other. I then felt her hands trying to pull down my panties, and I then did it for her. I reached down and she started to massage my breasts. I got my panties off and now we were both naked. I was so wet, and I needed those giggles of hers.

“hehehe you just..ahaha..love…tickling me don’t you?” she giggled as she tried to kiss me again.

“Oh yes….” Was the only thing I could say. I was so entranced with her natural beauty right now and her giggles were intoxicating. I then laid on top of her and went after her neck again. But this time, I must have hit a sensitive spot as she jerked her head to protect her neck and she gave this cute laugh.

“T-that tickles….” She laughed.

“You are just ticklish everywhere aren’t you?” I told her then kept nuzzling her neck. Our bodies were pressed together. The warmth of our bodies roared through our bodies and now we were completely making out. I would sneak in rib tickles and she would laugh into my mouth. Ever have that happen folks? There is just something magical about it. She loved my tickles and I loved her laugh. I then stopped kissing her neck, and now I started to kiss down her collarbone, then her chest. I kissed very softly between her breasts and she arched her back, making her chest stick out. I kissed the inner sides of her breasts and now I am kissing down her stomach. Her skin was so soft! I heard her gasp with each kiss and then I found her belly button. Her body twitched and you guessed it, she was super ticklish there too!”

“noooooooooooooo….hahahaha… c’mon, not there, keep kissing.” She pleaded.

I was going to have some fun with this belly button. I wonder if I were to stick my tongue in there, how would she react?

“OH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TICKLES!! TICKLES!!!!” she squealed loudly as she started waving her arms.

I think she was doing her best not to punch my lights out as my tongue circled around the outer edges of her belly button and then deep into it. She was VERY sensitive here. I grabbed her arms and pinned them to her sides and my tongue continued its assault on her navel. I would flicker it up and down and she would do her best to sit up but I held her down. Her eyes were shut tight and she was trying her best not to scream bloody murder. What a rush! I lickled (is that the term you use? When you lick tickle someone? I think I seen that word somewhere. Let me know if that is the wrong term.) that belly button and started to French kiss it. I think that calmed her down a little bit as she moaned when I kiss the navel. Then I used my tongue again just to keep her guessing.

As she squealed in ticklish delight, I was dripping wet at this point. I looked up with my eyes and saw her breasts quivering in ticklish tremors as I tickled her belly button. Her nipples looked like pencil erasers. I was starting to smell her arousal and figured, she has been a very good girl. I think I should give her a reward. Wouldn’t you agree? I then stopped by navel tickles and then kissed right below her belly button and down towards you know where. She had very light stubble and I kissed all around it. I think she was aware of what was happening.

“Melissa…..Melissa….oh…. Melissa…” she moaned my name.

Ok, now at this point, we both needed relief. SERIOUS relief. I then got an idea. I got up off of her and she looked at me with these desperate eyes. I could tell she wanted to cum really really bad. I kissed her, then maneuvered my body back on top so now I am facing her pussy and her face is by mine. It was 69 time! My head was now at her pussy and I could see her flower blossoming open. It really was a very pretty pussy. So wet, so…pink. I kissed those lips and felt her shudder with excitement. But I wondered something. I diddled my fingers across her pussy lips and she started to giggle. Jackpot! Her pussy is ticklish too!

“hehehehehehe this is…..hehehehe torture….my pussy is ticklish….staaaaapppp Melissa” she giggled.

“tickle tickle sexy pussy” I teased her as I continued to tickle her sweetness. Her hips were writhing and she laughter became contagious. I actually started to giggle too. She just kept giggling as I tickled those lips and around her inner thighs. I swear, these giggles were driving me insane. Her pussy was so sensitive to my touch that I could tickle her pussy forever. I could hear her begging softly but she kept those legs opened. I think she was aware she had to work for her release and endure my tickle teases. I loved teasing her with baby tickle talk. I kept telling her how pretty her pussy is.

“look at this ticklish pussy…pretty pussy loves tickles….kitchy kitchy…” I teased as my fingers danced all around her wet mound and in her inner thighs.

“you have to hahahahaha stoooooopp…..c’mon…hahahaha stop….*snort* hehehehehe” she moaned with soft laughter.

Her hips were grinding more and more. Her pussy was getting more and more wet. The aroma of her sweet spot drove me over the edge. I wanted to push her way over the edge. I wanted to dangle her consciousness over the edge of a cliff and then shove her off into the abyss of sheer pleasure. Then, she countered me.

“hehehehe please Melissa…..” she begged then lifted her head.

“ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh………………………” I moaned and my body shuddered as I felt her kiss my own pussy. That felt GOOD. This sexy little minx was trying to lick my pussy. I was so damn aroused, her cute pink tongue was on my own lips and she was started to nuzzle in there. I couldn’t help myself, I lowered my body completely on hers and now her face had complete access to my dripping wetness. I lifted my own head and looked down towards those button toes curling and opening. I had no idea she knew how to eat pussy. It was magnificent. Then she started to lick harder and the moan I let out was so guttural I thought I was going to go over the edge into that same abyss I was trying to push her into.

“mmm…you taste good Melissa….*lick* lick*… I am going to make you cum first…” she whispered.

She was going to try and make me cum first? Oh hello no!! I was in charge here! Haha As talented as her tongue was, I had to distract her. So, guess what I did? That’s right, I tickled her inner thighs. She continued to lap away at my sweetness but I felt her body jerk. I then tickled that spot between her pussy and her ass, that perineum area and now she stopped her eating and laughed. Well, I was amazed how much her laughing into my pussy turned me on intensely. That sound and I could feel her breath into my spot and now it was my turn to drive her nuts. As I tickled her inner thighs again, I plunged my lips and tongue into her pussy, which made me lift my waist just a little and all she could do was laugh. She couldn’t easily lick my own mound. Checkmate.

“Melissa….hehehe…Melissa….oh…oh…..hehehe……oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd this feels so…hehe good…” she moaned with intensity.

I devoured that sweet pussy of hers. I mean, I ate it like I didn’t have food in a while as my tongue lashed all over her pussy and now I was focusing on her clit. I sucked, licked, diddled and had my way with that cute little button and I could feel her body vibrating and her moans became stronger and more pronounced. Even when I tickled her inner thighs, it only enhanced her pleasure. I did a few more licks and she tried to raise her hips with her body straining and then with a hard lick, she exploded. I mean, EXPLODED. Her body shuddered with such intensity, she actually yelled out her orgasm with so much intensity. I did it. I shoved her over the cliff and into the abyss of unadulterated intense human sexual pleasure. I kept tasting her pussy as her orgasm was still happening and she started to grab my hips and sides as though she was trying to hold on for dear life. I then stopped licking her and just enjoyed hearing her groan in pleasure and her body still trembling.

“you taste so good…” I told her.

“oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd….oooohhhhh….” she moaned in her sweet voice.

She sounded like a defeated woman at this point, toppled by my dominance over her physical pleasure. I looked at her legs twitch, her toes spreading open and close and I could hear her deep breaths. My dear readers, I think I made her lose all inhibitions and now she was totally helpless. I got up off of her and then I straddled her again. I saw her face. It was so cute. My heart fluttered as I saw the look of total peace on her face. Her hair was matted to her head, her eyes barely open, her mouth agape and she continued to breathe heavily. Her tits going up and down due to her breathing. Her right hand on her tummy and her left hand off the couch. She was so spent. It was the most beautiful sight ever. But now it was my turn…..

I then moved my body up and I straddled her face. I think she got the hint and she tried to lick my pussy. I could feel her tired tongue slowly licking me and I have to say, even though she was spent, the poor thing was doing her best to pleasure me. Awwww. I then started to rub my clit to help her bring me to orgasm. I kept friggin my clit and her soft tongue licked my pussy lips until I felt the wave coming. I moved my hand and pulled her head up so she could lick my clit. I needed to feel her tongue there. She licked and licked and licked until I screamed out my own orgasm. Oh wow! The sensation rocked me to my very core as I exploded all over her sweet face. I was grabbing my breasts and shaking as the sensation tore through me. I then fell back and off her face. I was seeing stars and for a moment, I saw flowers growing in the snow. This. Felt. Good. Intense good. Like Earth shattering, there is no other feeling in the world but your own pleasure feeling. I then rolled off of her and over onto the floor in a thud. A loud thud. Damn couch. Note to self. Do this on a king sized bed next time.

“Did you just fall off the couch? hehehe….” She giggled as she saw me on the floor.

I looked up at her as I laid on the floor and she had this huge grin on her face. My pride was definitely hurt right now.

“You fell off the couch? Hehehehe” she couldn’t stop giggling.

I blushed like crazy as I realized just how embarrassing this was. We just finished an intense sexual encounter and everything was looking so sweet so tender and loving and now I am on the floor. Definitely not my best moment. I kept hearing her giggle and mumbling how I fell off the couch and I slowly got up from the floor and pushed her into the couch as I laid next to her. Her back was turned and now we are laying side by side, on our sides, with my own breasts pushing into her back and I held her in an embrace. Her darn giggles and her soft purrs of pleasure though was driving me crazy. Ok, I fell off the couch. I started to laugh too as I realized how funny that must have looked.

“hehehe you are such a klutz…” she laughed.

Ok, I had enough of her teasing. I reached my hands around her navel and started poking and tickling and then found her belly button. She immediately grabbed my hands.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Hehehehe” she pleaded.

“Stop making fun of me naughty girl! If you do it again, I am going to tickle your feet really good!” I whispered in her ear. She tried to stifle her giggles and I still chuckled myself. I started to kiss her neck and shoulders and she started to coo. Such a sweet sound. I kept kissing her and lightly running my fingers on her arms just to make her feel good. I heard her purring and I kept this up until we both finally fell asleep.

I woke up what seemed like a short time later, but it was actually 1pm!!! Damn! We were knocked out! We were in a very deep sleep. I got up off the couch and she was still sleeping. I could see her naked back and the top of the crack of her ass. Then I looked down and saw the sole of her foot. That cute sole. That sole that started all of this when I decided to play with it. Those cute stubby toes turned my world inside out with intense passion. I wanted to savor this moment. So I stared at that sole. I didn’t know if I would ever see it again considering this encounter was the first time I ever saw them. My head was still spinning a little and the events of last night came back to the forefront of my memory. That was such an amazing experience. I actually had sex with my friend. We never thought about any sexual activities with each other and there we were. Engaging in such an intense physical experience. I had no regrets as Ana is such an amazing person. I started to put my clothes back on as I had to go. It was Saturday and I had things to do. She was still asleep the whole time. Once I got my clothes on, I was ready to go. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She was still knocked out. Poor thing. I then left her apartment in the greatest sense of peace.

This whole experience was something that stays within your soul. The crazy thing is, when I saw her again during the week, neither of us talked about what happened. We just went about our business and things didn’t even seem weird. We had lunch, studied together and even just chit chatted. It made me wonder how she felt about what happened, but I was too shy to bring it up. We saw each other naked and now it was like it never happened. What if it was a dream? We smoked a lot of weed that night and what if I just imagined it? That was a reason why I never brought it up. She was so normal around me that it made me doubt my memory. Am I trippin? Maybe. Then as we were about to leave study hall one night, she grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

“Melissa, about the other night….” She began.

“What night?” I tried playing it off.

“You know.. when we hung out that Friday night at my place…” she kind of mumbled.

“Oh…yeah….” This was the moment of truth I guess.

“I just wanted to say it was a very fun night. Thank you. I needed that.” She told me.

“Yeah..it was kind of…amazing.” I told her. I had no idea what to say.

“Why did you tickle me?” she smiled.

“I don’t know…because I was high?” I shrugged.

“hehe ok.. well, it was fun. I hope things don’t get weird between us.” She smiled.

“Naw, we are good. I don’t want things weird either.” I told her.

“Ok.. well, things happen in the right situation right?” she giggled.

“Yeah…. They do…” I was blushing like crazy right now.

“See you later ok?” she told me.

“Yep, sure…” I didn’t know what else to say.

“You fell off the couch? Hehehehehe” she snickered.

“You are going to hold that against me forever aren’t you?” I said rolling my eyes with a smile.

“You damn right! Super klutz!” she stuck out her tongue then she started to walk away..

“Damn you!” I playfully shouted as I headed the other direction. I turned my head and saw her walk away. We never discussed that night ever again. We did hang out a few more times that school year, including smoking weed. But nothing like that night ever happened again. Even when we were alone and high as a kite, we never played that way again. It was weird. I didn’t have romantic feelings for her, but I care about her deeply. I think she felt the same way, but I will never know I guess.

As I finish writing this, I always look back all those years ago and wonder about that night. It was definitely one of the most special moments I had in my life. My sweet friend Ana. Like I said, she left school after that year and we lost touch. I had many fun encounters during college after that, and in my “real world” life. Maybe I will tell you some of those tales. Especially about Bella. She was a lot of fun. That’s if you are interested. Well folks, that was my tale.. wait, my phone is ringing. It’s Ana!!

“Hello? Ana?” I said with a hint of nervousness in my voice.

“Yes!! How are you Melissa? It was so great seeing you in the store recently after so many years!” she said on the phone.

“Yes indeed!” I told her. We then talked for over 2 hours. This was so much fun. We learned what each other was doing after all these years and we made plans to get together for lunch when she is in town again. She had a few fashion shows coming up and I was invited. So awesome.

“Hey Melissa, do you remember this song?” she told me as she started to play the Afroman song “Because I got high”.

“Yes, oh I definitely remember that song!” I told her.

“Well, ever since I saw you again, I remembered that song and that night. It brought back such wonderful memories. I miss those times…” she said nervously.

“Yeah, when I saw you I flashed back to college and I will admit, I remember that night…” I was blushing like crazy, yet touching my nipples. I am so bad.

“It was a night to remember. I really love and cherished what we shared that night. I do have one question for you and I am kind of nervous to ask…” she said with nervousness cracking her voice.

“yes?” I wondered what she was about to ask.

“Did you really fall off the couch???!!!” she then burst into hysterical laughter.

Yeah, that’s my friend Ana. She was going to hold that against me forever…… and I love her for it.

So, what did you think? Oh, I do recommend listening to the song by Afroman "Because I got High". t really is a hilarious song!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back