• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling by using one hand at a time

ChicagoDavid

TMF Master
I've noticed that I like to tickle someone using just one hand, e.g., if she is on her back and restrained, I use one hand to tickle her side or ribs and she twists toward that side in reaction. If I watch a clip, the tickler usually is using both hands at once. I think I like my way better, as mine gets more of a visible reaction, even though it is less intense for the lee. Though I suppose the logical next step would be, "hmm, do you think it would be worse if I used both hands?" Anyone else similarly minded on this?

One thing I always loved to do with a tied up 'lee, is take one hand and approach their side like I'm going to tickle it, and kind of sneak the other one near the other side hoping that they don't notice it.Then as they're stretching in their bonds to avoid the hand coming at their side strike the other side! Gets a yelp from them every time! :p

One thing I always loved to do with a tied up 'lee, is take one hand and approach their side like I'm going to tickle it, and kind of sneak the other one near the other side hoping that they don't notice it.Then as they're stretching in their bonds to avoid the hand coming at their side strike the other side! Gets a yelp from them every time! :p

I like this strategy. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back