• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preferences

Ticklishboy_997

Im just wondering what preferences/wishes you guys have. If you have the chance to tickle/being tickled by someone, what is your deepest disere:

Mine:
Being tickled by 2 guys till i lose my voice of screaming for mercy.
Being in a tickling video

I also would love to be kidnapped, tied up, and tickled in a tickling video.

F/M tickling for me. Being tickled by 2 girls.

I just had a fantasy play out. My friend was tickled while talking to me on the phone. So i guess my next thing is for it to happen out of the blue.

FM/F

Eastern European woman between ages 23-33 year of age and barely 5 feet tall. She would be chubbier for her height, maybe around 150-160 pounds. She would be wearing pantyhose and be tied spread eagle to a bed. I would put a ballgag in her mouth. I would strap small vibrating eggs to her feet and run them as long as the battery lasts. I would run a feather all over her naked body, slowly and methodically. I would then run the feathers along her pantyhose clad legs and feet as the vibrators continued to work her. I would have another girl (small Japanese girl of about 5 feet tall, 23-33 years old, and very thin and of course wearing hose) rub her vagina through her pantyhose to get her aroused as I continued to slowly torture her with feathers. I would then insert a remote controlled vibrator into her pantyhose along her clit and run it getting her near orgasm. I would then deny her orgasm and have sex with the girl assisting me while the ticklee watched on horny and helplessly as the vibrators continue to work her feet.

When I'm done, they would switch roles and we'd do it again ;) .

FM/F

Eastern European woman between ages 23-33 year of age and barely 5 feet tall. She would be chubbier for her height, maybe around 150-160 pounds. She would be wearing pantyhose and be tied spread eagle to a bed. I would put a ballgag in her mouth. I would strap small vibrating eggs to her feet and run them as long as the battery lasts. I would run a feather all over her naked body, slowly and methodically. I would then run the feathers along her pantyhose clad legs and feet as the vibrators continued to work her. I would have another girl (small Japanese girl of about 5 feet tall, 23-33 years old, and very thin and of course wearing hose) rub her vagina through her pantyhose to get her aroused as I continued to slowly torture her with feathers. I would then insert a remote controlled vibrator into her pantyhose along her clit and run it getting her near orgasm. I would then deny her orgasm and have sex with the girl assisting me while the ticklee watched on horny and helplessly as the vibrators continue to work her feet.

When I'm done, they would switch roles and we'd do it again ;) .

Extremely specific. I like it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back