• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to prevent Covid while tickling?

mister g

TMF Expert
That is the question that keeps me up at night.

Having someone hysterically laughing and hollering in your face, within arms reach, just seems like a very effective way to get covid.

Mask and goggles?
Gas mask?
I don't know what to do.

Any ideas...

Last edited:
I'd probably just not session or anything during the height of it, personally.

I can't imagine there will be any guaranteed way to session without there being a possibility of spreading it. Your best bet would be to wait and adhere to social distancing guidelines, they are there for a reason.

If you want to take on the risk then you'll have to just accept what that risk entails.

Yeah I would also wait for a vaccine. I guess if you both wore masks it would help, but I know I wouldn't want to lee wearing a mask because I have a hard time breathing wearing it in public.

If you want to take on the risk then you'll have to just accept what that risk entails.

Exactly, and is that a risk you wanna take? The vaccine is in it's final stage of testing so hopefully it won't be too much longer.

There is no way to prevent it right now. If you are sessioning, you are deciding that your desire for tickling outweighs the risk to your health.

Stay away from sessions. Simple.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This post frustrates me. Hundreds of thousands of people dead from this, but now you’re worried because Trump got it?

Hopefully you’re healthy enough to live through it, because having sessions is just asking for it. There’s no prevention besides social distancing (that means stay at home unless you NEED to go out).

Goofballs who think there’s any other way around that are the reason so many are dead and why hospitals are overwhelmed. Selfish.

Didnt wanna make this political. My fault for mentioning Trump. Shoulda known better. That name causes some people to hyperventilate.

He is just the most protected person on the planet which Shows that obviously anyone can get it despite our most diligent efforts.

Tickling seems like one of the most effective ways to spread an airbourn virus so obviously i am not doing it.

Jus wondering what other ticklers are doing in these difficult times.

Obviously some are taking the risk. What are they thinking or doing to protect themselves?

I didn't think the original post was that political that it made it hard to ignore. I figured answering your question would be better than lecturing from a holier than thou pedestal. Unless you're still tryna session, then you're dumb.

Also, what if the vaccine doesn't work? Then what? No tickling indefinitely....? Yikes. There's gotta be a way to prevent transmission is all im saying. Someone smarter than me can figure it out.

Lolol tf you mean if it doesn't work? You don't think they're gonna test it 87 million different ways? Goofy

You're not gonna find the answer you want here. Just go spread germs. That sounds like what you're gonna do anyway.

You and she both wear double masks. Lots of sanitizing. Then no different than going to the dentist,

I say only session with someone you know and trust, not with anyone who will session. I have had 3 sessions so far and the ler and I both have voiced our concerns about the chance of spreading the virus to each other. Both of us are in the high risk category or have family members who are in that category, so both of us stay home unless we are working or meeting each other or our families. Up till now we have met in a park where we could find a secluded area to have the session so we weren't disturbing others in the park and it has worked well. Now that it is getting colder outside we are looking into other options of indoors for warmth, and ways to protect each other while having a session. We both feel we are as safe as we can be and that neither of us have contracted covid so passing it to the other is very minimal risk at this point.

With this being said, I would not meet with another ler who I can't trust is being careful and protecting themselves from covid by staying home when they are not working or visiting family. Because I am high risk and so are my parents, I am very careful who I meet for sessions because I don't want to contract covid due to being asthmatic I would have complications with covid, and so would my parents, so I am trying to avoid it every way possible.

Even when a vaccine is approved, it will be a considerable amount of time before it's available to the general public. Front line workers and high risk people will (and should) get it first.

You could try to find someone who already had the virus and recovered, but that would be extremely difficult. Perhaps being outside with enough airflow in the space between your faces, from for instance a large fan, you'd decrease your risk enough to be comfortable.

If you and the other party are in low risk groups, you really aren't at that great of risk of death even if you do contract it. You would still need to take precautions not to spread it to high risk individuals.

Yeah, like you won't die, but another person who's immune system is compromised might. Fuck them tho, not your problem, right?

True, we'd have to wait for the vaccine to get to the general public, though I would argue that the risk would decrease in a lot of ways even with just the front line workers being vaccinated.

A lot of people are having to give things up right now. Tough titties.

Last edited:
Even when a vaccine is approved, it will be a considerable amount of time before it's available to the general public. Front line workers and high risk people will (and should) get it first.

You could try to find someone who already had the virus and recovered, but that would be extremely difficult. Perhaps being outside with enough airflow in the space between your faces, from for instance a large fan, you'd decrease your risk enough to be comfortable.

If you and the other party are in low risk groups, you really aren't at that great of risk of death even if you do contract it. You would still need to take precautions not to spread it to high risk individuals.

I completely agree Sensualswitch10. We all need to take precautions, but if both parties are taking those precautions and feel comfortable enough to session then why not? Trust that both parties are taking the precautions necessary to stay safe, that is the key.

The only way to really protect yourself is abstaining from tickle related activities. That being said, as with most things in life, there's a risk involved. It's just this time, it's potentially life or death. I've seen some who are doing everything masked up, some doing covid testing prior to shooting, some just going about their regular approach to a session/shoot, and others have halted production completely. It's all a gamble, but the question is do you feel lucky??

Just don't session for now. We might have to wait a while before we can session as we used to before, but who knows how long until any kind of normal life comes back. The sceptics would probably be the first to dare. I wouldn't necessarily blame them.

Didnt wanna make this political. My fault for mentioning Trump. Shoulda known better. That name causes some people to hyperventilate.

He is just the most protected person on the planet which Shows that obviously anyone can get it despite our most diligent efforts.

Tickling seems like one of the most effective ways to spread an airbourn virus so obviously i am not doing it.

Jus wondering what other ticklers are doing in these difficult times.

Obviously some are taking the risk. What are they thinking or doing to protect themselves?

I wasn’t being political, or claiming to be holier than anyone in my response. However, if tickling with strangers (as opposed to spouse/partners in isolation together) is of such importance, during a pandemic where so many are at risk, then it doesn’t matter what we say, you’re probably going to do it anyway.

Even if neither partner was directly infected, there’s a real chance that people can be asymptomatic carriers. Then they meet up with people and spread the virus to potentially create other carriers not experiencing symptoms.

Screw that though, right? Why care about anyone besides yourself? Smh.

Last edited:
Agree to disagree I guess. It's still very self righteous sounding but that's the world we live in. I didn't think the original post warranted such a response but subsequent posts unfortunately proved to be further disappointing.

Yeah, like you won't die, but another person who's immune system is compromised might. Fuck them tho, not your problem, right?

True, we'd have to wait for the vaccine to get to the general public, though I would argue that the risk would decrease in a lot of ways even with just the front line workers being vaccinated.

A lot of people are having to give things up right now. Tough titties.

I assume that was directed toward me. I was quite clear about taking precautions not to spread the virus to high risk individuals. Perhaps you missed that part?

You are free to hide out in the basement as long as you'd like. I'm going to live my life. And as I pointed out back in April, Dr. Fauci said that it was ok to use dating apps such as Tinder, as long as people are aware of the risks. I can't imagine a handful of tickle fetishists having sessions is going to drive a major spreading event in comparison to mainstream dating apps. People need to take a step back and cut it out with the hyperbolic hysteria.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back