• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to prevent Covid while tickling?

I assume that was directed toward me. I was quite clear about taking precautions not to spread the virus to high risk individuals. Perhaps you missed that part?

You are free to hide out in the basement as long as you'd like. I'm going to live my life. And as I pointed out back in April, Dr. Fauci said that it was ok to use dating apps such as Tinder, as long as people are aware of the risks. I can't imagine a handful of tickle fetishists having sessions is going to drive a major spreading event in comparison to mainstream dating apps. People need to take a step back and cut it out with the hyperbolic hysteria.

Plenty of resources available, or you could accuse people of 'hiding out' when they're simply contributing towards a positive outcome. I guess Doctors 'need to take a step back' and cut out preaching their showings from clinical studies, and everything they know about pathogenic organisms.

Everything Dr. Fauci Has Said About Coronavirus
BY
MICHAEL MARTIN
AUGUST 25, 2020
https://www.eatthis.com/dr-fauci-best-coronavirus-tips/

I'll draw your attention to the relevant points:

#10 Don't Shake Hands ("Oh, but tickling is nothing like shaking hands...")
Early in the pandemic, Fauci attracted headlines for declaring that the handshake is dead — it's all too easy to pass germs from hand to hand, then to face or mouth, resulting in infection. On July 3, Fauci said "I think it's going to be a while" before he feels comfortable shaking hands or giving a casual hug. "The infection rate will have to be extremely low or nonexistent, or we have to have a vaccine. Right now, I don't even think about doing it."

#11 Socialize Carefully
Fauci told the Washington Post that he and his wife will entertain at home, but they'll only invite two people at a time, and only outdoors. "On the rare occasion when we have people over, we have them out on the deck, six feet apart," he said. "We wear masks, unless we are eating. We don't share anything. There are no common bowls." If the weather won't permit them to socialize outside, they cancel.

#13 Don't Assume Your Risk Is Zero Because Of Your Age
During an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Fauci said that even if you're young and otherwise healthy, you're still at risk of serious coronavirus infection. "That's the thing that you've got to get people to appreciate. It isn't zero," he said. "There are some clear instances of people who are young and otherwise healthy who went on to get seriously ill. Rarely—and it is rarely—they've even gone on to get seriously ill and die. The risk is not zero."

#17 Remember That Asymptomatic People Can Spread The Virus
"When you look at the level of virus in the nasal pharynx of someone who's symptomatic versus without symptoms, the level is exactly the same," said Fauci. "So you can make the assumption that… without symptoms, you can spread it. We know from pretty good studies that asymptomatic people can drive transmission of this virus."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/dr-...contagious-it-wont-likely-ever-disappear.html

I assume that was directed toward me. I was quite clear about taking precautions not to spread the virus to high risk individuals. Perhaps you missed that part?

You are free to hide out in the basement as long as you'd like. I'm going to live my life. And as I pointed out back in April, Dr. Fauci said that it was ok to use dating apps such as Tinder, as long as people are aware of the risks. I can't imagine a handful of tickle fetishists having sessions is going to drive a major spreading event in comparison to mainstream dating apps. People need to take a step back and cut it out with the hyperbolic hysteria.

Quite clear in that you just said 'take precautions.' Not really clear in what that entails in your opinion.

I don't even have a basement, goofy lolol

Maybe you're mad that your basement is full of your weird ass, clumsy-looking, grotesque, retarded bob vila splinters and sawdust bondage contraptions collecting dust.

Plenty of resources available, or you could accuse people of 'hiding out' when they're simply contributing towards a positive outcome. I guess Doctors 'need to take a step back' and cut out preaching their showings from clinical studies, and everything they know about pathogenic organisms. Everything Dr. Fauci Has Said About Coronavirus BY MICHAEL MARTIN AUGUST 25, 2020 https://www.eatthis.com/dr-fauci-best-coronavirus-tips/ I'll draw your attention to the relevant points:

#10 Don't Shake Hands ("Oh, but tickling is nothing like shaking hands...") Early in the pandemic, Fauci attracted headlines for declaring that the handshake is dead — it's all too easy to pass germs from hand to hand, then to face or mouth, resulting in infection. On July 3, Fauci said "I think it's going to be a while" before he feels comfortable shaking hands or giving a casual hug. "The infection rate will have to be extremely low or nonexistent, or we have to have a vaccine. Right now, I don't even think about doing it."

#11 Socialize Carefully Fauci told the Washington Post that he and his wife will entertain at home, but they'll only invite two people at a time, and only outdoors. "On the rare occasion when we have people over, we have them out on the deck, six feet apart," he said. "We wear masks, unless we are eating. We don't share anything. There are no common bowls." If the weather won't permit them to socialize outside, they cancel.*

#13 Don't Assume Your Risk Is Zero Because Of Your Age During an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Fauci said that even if you're young and otherwise healthy, you're still at risk of serious coronavirus infection. "That's the thing that you've got to get people to appreciate. It isn't zero," he said. "There are some clear instances of people who are young and otherwise healthy who went on to get seriously ill. Rarely—and it is rarely—they've even gone on to get seriously ill and die. The risk is not zero."

#17 Remember That Asymptomatic People Can Spread The Virus "When you look at the level of virus in the nasal pharynx of someone who's symptomatic versus without symptoms, the level is exactly the same," said Fauci. "So you can make the assumption that… without symptoms, you can spread it. We know from pretty good studies that asymptomatic people can drive transmission of this virus." https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/dr-...contagious-it-wont-likely-ever-disappear.html

First and foremost, the OP of the thread asked for advice on ways to session safely. He didn't ask for tongue clucking and finger wagging opinions on whether or not to session.

The snark from chicago, deliberately ignoring the plain words of what I posted was just a little too much to simply ignore (like I normally do) today.

If Fauci doesn't feel comfortable shaking hands, or having more than two people over at his house that is his prerogative. He probably won't be going on Tinder dates either, but he has stated that others may do so, as long as they are aware of the risk. He has assessed his personal situation and risk tolerance. Others can do the same. I don't assume my risk is zero, but it is pretty small. As I have said ad nauseum, I am careful not to put highly vulnerable individuals at risk. But I'm going to continue to live life. I know many on here doubt the value of acquiring some amount of herd immunity. They are free to do so. I believe it is likely beneficial for the at risk population if healthy people develop immunity. There are a lot of risks in life that people live with. It seems a little disproportionate to me the way many view this virus. It's serious, it's dangerous, but it's not the Andromeda strain.

Quite clear in that you just said 'take precautions.' Not really clear in what that entails in your opinion.

I don't even have a basement, goofy lolol

Maybe you're mad that your basement is full of your weird ass, clumsy-looking, grotesque, retarded bob vila splinters and sawdust bondage contraptions collecting dust.

Ok, that was funny. :D
But none of that stuff is in my basement.

is it relatively safe if both the OP and the session partner self-isolate for 2 weeks before the session?
Note, however, that I am relatively dumb, and that several people smarter than I am have said 'no,' rather than 'yes, if...' Maybe follow their logic more than mine.

But yes, my 2 cents would be, if you both are able to quarantine for 2 weeks before-hand, that's a mitigator.

The thread title and initial question : How to prevent Covid while tickling?

The simple and most common sense answer : Don't do tickling sessions

You keep saying Fauci claimed this, but I’ve found no evidence of that. Got a link? Citation needed.

https://www.insider.com/fauci-hooking-up-with-asymptomatic-tinder-match-doable-but-risky-2020-4

Dr. Fauci says you can hook up with a Tinder match who doesn't have symptoms, but only if you're 'willing to take a risk'

There are several other articles, that was just the first one that came up when I searched. Imagine how many more people use Tinder for instance, than the Personals subforum on TMF.

If you wanted better certainty (but no guarantee), you and the other party can take the following steps:

-Wipe down the interiors of your cars
-Clean/sterilize the interiors of your homes
-Go get a COVID test. While waiting for results, don't interact with anyone else (might not be possible depending on your job). If you can find a place with a rapid test, please do that instead.
-Get your negative test back.
-Your ler/lee can come to you or vice versa
-Have fun!

Bear in mind, tests aren't a fail-safe, but taking these extra steps will severally reduce the likelihood of spread, and enable you to enjoy the session without masks, social distancing, etc. But obviously there's a risk you still get it, albeit a lot lower.

If you dont totally trust the other party (not bondage-wise, but blame-game wise), you each sign an indemnification and waiver of rights to sue the other if you contract COVID.

If you get COVID, that's on you. Deal with the consequences. But you can't blame the other person for taking the risk, since you are doing the same.

Last edited:
is it relatively safe if both the OP and the session partner self-isolate for 2 weeks before the session?
Note, however, that I am relatively dumb, and that several people smarter than I am have said 'no,' rather than 'yes, if...' Maybe follow their logic more than mine.

But yes, my 2 cents would be, if you both are able to quarantine for 2 weeks before-hand, that's a mitigator.

2 week quarantine too, that would work if you can't find a test that can deliver results faster. That way your quarantine could be a few days or a week instead.

Abstinence is the only surefire method to prevent disease.

No tickling until you're married. Just like the Lord intended.

I personally think it depends on the circumstances. No, this isn't the best time to meet random strangers off of craigslist for play. However, trusted play partner(s) who are limiting their social interactions as much as possible/working from home? I don't see how that poses any huge danger or is any worse than anything else. Is it okay for live-in couples to engage in sexy-time if one or both are essential workers? Where's the line? Be responsible: limit your social interactions before and after meeting, get tested, take your temperature, be aware of your body and how you are feeling, limit your travel and have fun. I think acknowledging these risks and taking these precautions is "safer" than having a false sense of security because you're not playing but doing other "normal" things (shopping, seeing friends, misuse of mask wearing, etc). Life has completely flipped upside down for most people: not seeing friends, loss of jobs, loss of incomes, events cancelled. If you can safely engage in one of your interests to try and stay sane, who am I to judge? I think this topic has been beaten to death across all medias. Be safe. Don't engage in things you aren't comfortable with and save the anger for people who aren't taking it seriously at all.

Yeah I pretty much don't leave my house cuz I have the immune system of a cancer patient with a kidney infection. Just putting that out there in case previous posts get framed into a hypocritical situation.

While I know some of you were about in the first years of the 1980's I also know that the majority of you were not.

So you never got the experience of being a freshly free adult, able to have sex, when suddenly AID's appeared and no-one had a clue as to how it was transmitted, or much else. It was very much a huge bucket of ice water tossed on the sexual revolution of the 1970's which was still going full force those early years of Reagan's America.

Could you get it from giving or receiving oral sex? No one knew. Dental dams and BJ's through condoms became popular.

Could you get it from physical contact? Kissing mouth to mouth? Believe it or not full body condoms had a brief appearance back then. They were absolutely horrible and vanished quickly but some people used them.

Yet people still kept on having sex. It came down to every person working out exactly what value they got from sex, and what level of risk they were personally willing to take on to get it. And of course finding a like minded person that felt the same on risk factors and actually wanting to have sex with you.

COVID is no different, except we have a much better idea of how it transmits then we did of AID's, so we can actually make plans that have some basis in real safety if we choose to proceed. But every person is going to find a different level of comfort. Some will abstain from sex until there is a clear vaccine or cure. Others will want to see testing (I remember women asking to see my AID's test results in the late 80's before they would sleep with me, and I got tested every few months to keep it up to date) others will just 'gut' it and decide what to do based on their opinions of their prospective partners.

But people will keep having sex.

The OP's question will have many different answers, and all will depend on the person answering, how they perceive their personal risks and desires. A better question would be the OP to state what risks he feels are 'worth it' to him, and seeing how many people would be down with that. That would provide a good idea where his opinion lays upon the social spectrum of opinion.

Myriads

Hot topic. Cool.

Yeah so..

Sounds like the consensus is abstinence. This is also my opinion on the matter.

To be clear, I have withdrawn from meeting with others during this time of global crisis.

I'm not a selfish person. In fact, I don't care about getting covid at all. I Just I don't want to spread it.

I really dont care if I get it cuz it ain't gonna kill me. And It may sound disturbing to some but I actually welcome my inevitable death anyway. I dont fear death, but rather, I more fear living horribly.

And

Living in fear, isolation and ridicule is worse than being dead, in my stupid opinion. But there may be better days ahead so I'll try to stay alive for now.

Mostly, I dont want my selfish actions to be the reason for someone else's suffering or death. So Ill gladly pass on tickling for now.

There are plenty of great videos to watch in the meantime.

I do like producing tickle videos tho and sharing them with other enthusiasts but there's always next year...hopefully.

Now if someone has a great method of prevention... then I may reconsider. Lol.. This is why I posted. Curious if some brilliant tickle fetishist had the answer... won't know till you ask.

But...Seems like none you are very clever after all. Jk. Haha.

Guess I'll be left to my own ideas. And If I come up with something then I'll let you know.

Hot topic. Cool.

Yeah so..

Sounds like the consensus is abstinence. This is also my opinion on the matter.

To be clear, I have withdrawn from meeting with others during this time of global crisis.

I'm not a selfish person. In fact, I don't care about getting covid at all. I Just I don't want to spread it.

I really dont care if I get it cuz it ain't gonna kill me. And It may sound disturbing to some but I actually welcome my inevitable death anyway. I dont fear death, but rather, I more fear living horribly.

And

Living in fear, isolation and ridicule is worse than being dead, in my stupid opinion. But there may be better days ahead so I'll try to stay alive for now.

Mostly, I dont want my selfish actions to be the reason for someone else's suffering or death. So Ill gladly pass on tickling for now.

There are plenty of great videos to watch in the meantime.

I do like producing tickle videos tho and sharing them with other enthusiasts but there's always next year...hopefully.

Now if someone has a great method of prevention... then I may reconsider. Lol.. This is why I posted. Curious if some brilliant tickle fetishist had the answer... won't know till you ask.

But...Seems like none you are very clever after all. Jk. Haha.

Guess I'll be left to my own ideas. And If I come up with something then I'll let you know.

Well said, might not agree with everything you said, but well said. Also, consider 2 week quarantine or requiring yourself and the other party to get a test. Like Myriad said, people want to see testing. So get tested, be patient while waiting for results, and then you can have your session without masks and other protective measures.

I know I'll catch shit for it, but I'll just say it: "very carefully". Like everything else. I've heard of people sessioning as needed and I've personally been doing all the regular bag, luckily, throughout COVID and doing the gym. I get the need to be cautious but I think we're fooling ourselves if we even think social distancing will be enough to avoid it. I know people stress over the "tickling" aspect of it. Alright. Do you purchase groceries? In a store? Congrats, your entire ethos is fucked for staying safe. How about working in an office? Same shit. So everyone might as well enjoy the life we have left.

Fauci said tinder dates were ok but are you supposed to maintain a 6 foot social distance still?

As for the arguments about stores and work, I feel like those places take and enforce precautions and also are more important than tiggles.

Ultimately, it's about risk mitigation.

I see restrictions are starting up again in NY

I know I'll catch shit for it, but I'll just say it: "very carefully". Like everything else. I've heard of people sessioning as needed and I've personally been doing all the regular bag, luckily, throughout COVID and doing the gym. I get the need to be cautious but I think we're fooling ourselves if we even think social distancing will be enough to avoid it. I know people stress over the "tickling" aspect of it. Alright. Do you purchase groceries? In a store? Congrats, your entire ethos is fucked for staying safe. How about working in an office? Same shit. So everyone might as well enjoy the life we have left.

When we talk droplets of saliva come out of our mouths and those droplets could contain COVID. When people shout or talk loud the amount of droplets increases putting you at a greater risk of infection if the person shouting has COVID. I'm pretty sure loud laughter would also increase the amount of droplets along with the risk for transmission. And obviously we've all gotten together with friends since this all started and talked and had a few laughs. But it's not constant laughter for 45 minutes or an hour like a tickling session would be so it's not as much of a risk. And yes there is some risk with getting groceries and going to an office to work but not as much as a tickling session. Seriously I'd just watch videos for now and wait 'til a vaccine comes out to do live sessions.

When we talk droplets of saliva come out of our mouths and those droplets could contain COVID. When people shout or talk loud the amount of droplets increases putting you at a greater risk of infection if the person shouting has COVID. I'm pretty sure loud laughter would also increase the amount of droplets along with the risk for transmission. And obviously we've all gotten together with friends since this all started and talked and had a few laughs. But it's not constant laughter for 45 minutes or an hour like a tickling session would be so it's not as much of a risk. And yes there is some risk with getting groceries and going to an office to work but not as much as a tickling session. Seriously I'd just watch videos for now and wait 'til a vaccine comes out to do live sessions.

Right and people shout in public, nobody's nuzzling them lol they could be infectious! I see where you're taking it but I've gotten to the point in 7 months I no longer care for the details. For all I know I could've had it, the kinds of people I see that are out in the open. I'm personally trying to do something other than the norm activities, but you want to watch videos of others savoring their lives? To each their own dude.

Imagine living in a place where you get belittled for tryna stay healthy lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back