• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to prevent Covid while tickling?

Imagine living in a place where you get belittled for tryna stay healthy lol

It ain’t easy. Businesses here are literally advertising that they don’t enforce the rules, and people say they’re being “brave”.

It ain’t easy. Businesses here are literally advertising that they don’t enforce the rules, and people say they’re being “brave”.

You got a link? I've literally never heard that and it sounds super goofy. I have seen plenty of folk get thrown out of businesses for not wearing masks though.

Think about what you just said and let me know.

I guess I kind of understand it now, but not sure how an inanimate thing can belittle.

At any rate, your profile says you're from New Jersey and

Effective October 29, 2018, the New Jersey Earned Sick Leave Law allows employees to accrue 1 hour of earned sick leave for every 30 hours worked, up to 40 hours each year. The law permits employers to create policies that provide additional leave time.

https://www.nj.gov/labor/wagehour/lawregs/wage_and_hour_laws.html

https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A2000/1827_R1.PDF

Last edited:
I guess I kind of understand it now, but not sure how an inanimate thing can belittle.

At any rate, your profile says you're from New Jersey and

https://www.nj.gov/labor/wagehour/lawregs/wage_and_hour_laws.html

https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A2000/1827_R1.PDF

Just because some bullshit law exists doesn't negate what you're there for. It's also "at- will employment", does it really need explanation?

There's plenty of other measures our governor has taken to mitigate any reason to live here.

Just because some bullshit law exists doesn't negate what you're there for. It's also "at- will employment", does it really need explanation?

There's plenty of other measures our governor has taken to mitigate any reason to live here.

I mean if you're gonna dismiss facts right in front of you and expect me to take your word on shit, we're probably done here lol

I mean if you're gonna dismiss facts right in front of you and expect me to take your word on shit, we're probably done here lol

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have it any other way.

The law was created to prevent employers from developing draconian policies that rise out of jobs that are bad from the start, it doesn't mean anyone can take any sick time any time they like so it's irrelevant.

In any case, I didn't know you were so compromised by COVID.

How does this circle back to tickling again?

Fauci said tinder dates were ok but are you supposed to maintain a 6 foot social distance still?

As for the arguments about stores and work, I feel like those places take and enforce precautions and also are more important than tiggles.

Ultimately, it's about risk mitigation.

I see restrictions are starting up again in NY

In addition to risk mitigation, it's about risk assessment and risk tolerance. Some people are more risk averse than others and some are more at risk than others. That doesn't mean one person is morally superior or inferior to the other.

Singles who are isolating alone are looking for ways to date and have sex during the coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Anthony Fauci told Vanity Fair that singles who want to hookup with a Tinder match could do it, but that it involves a relative risk. Fauci said people should weigh the pros and cons of hooking up with the risk of becoming infected and consider that they could be asymptomatic carriers.

(Linked in post# 34)

I'm not aware of a way to "hook up" in that sense from 6 feet away. I also find it more than a little absurd to suggest that single people should be expected to completely put off dating (or tickling) indefinitely because someone might get sick.

Haven't read every post in this thread, so someone may have already suggested this. But to the OP: have you considered asking the producers that are currently creating content about what steps they are taking to produce videos in the current environment? Might give you some insight into how they are doing tickle sessions

In addition to risk mitigation, it's about risk assessment and risk tolerance. Some people are more risk averse than others and some are more at risk than others. That doesn't mean one person is morally superior or inferior to the other.

(Linked in post# 34)

I'm not aware of a way to "hook up" in that sense from 6 feet away. I also find it more than a little absurd to suggest that single people should be expected to completely put off dating (or tickling) indefinitely because someone might get sick.

What is faucis definition of "hook up"? He's 80 years old after all

What I keep trying to remind myself of throughout this fucked up situation, is the nature of how this thing can spread.

The risk that COVID poses to me may seem low - if I do get infected, I'm in reasonably good health, there's a fair chance I'm one of the lucky ones who would get minor symptoms, if any.

However, the risk of me spreading it (if I was to get it) would surely be much higher, especially if I'm not getting any symptoms and carrying about my business as normal, completely unaware that I might be infected - which leads to the chance of someone catching it as a result of my spreading and there's absolutely no way of knowing at what sort of risk that person might be. It's the bigger picture.

Therefore it's my responsibility to be as careful as I can.

Tickling is one of the many things I miss, but it's not top of the list for sure.

You can agree on taking the obvious precautions between yourselves as the ler and lee (masks, gels, thorough cleaning routine, a very long feather?!:bwahaha:) and plan it carefully step-by-step from the moment each of you leaves your house, to the moment you each return.

But it's a lot of hassle. Think of all the objects and surfaces you each come into contact with. And travelling to a session puts you both at some sort of risk too.
During the session, the lee will be sweating, emitting moisture through laughing etc.

Most places such as hotels are probably being thoroughly cleaned right now, but someone's got to clean them and you'd hope precautions are in place for that too, but you never can really tell how far-reaching the spread can be as a result of something that might seem well-planned and COVID-safe.

I don't think I'd like to wear a mask whilst being tickled!!

As with everything, there's no "one-size fits all" solution or answer, but the one thing that does apply in all cases is that people should be responsible enough to consider the bigger picture when deciding what to do and what not to do right now.

Yes, we need to try and carry on life as normal and I'm fortunate to still be working (from home 90% of the time) as well as recently starting team sport again, but there's lots I still can't/won't do.
I've had to write a lot of risk assessments during this time and make plans to reopen buildings as part of my job - the sheer number of eventualities you have to consider is enough to make you want to walk out of any Zoom call and throw the towel in.

In the UK, the one thing that baffled me the most during this pandemic, is the people who chose to book holidays the last few months and then appear on TV grumbling and acting all surprised that guidelines have changed while they were away and they've had to either rush back/got stranded/quarantined etc - I don't understand how these people can be surprised - you chose to bloody well go, have you not been watching the news?! It's a fast-moving situation. Unpredictable. Risky! I can't believe the broadcasters give these people airtime. You just wanna shake some sense into them.

Anyway, Just my thoughts
TTG

What I keep trying to remind myself of throughout this fucked up situation, is the nature of how this thing can spread.

The risk that COVID poses to me may seem low - if I do get infected, I'm in reasonably good health, there's a fair chance I'm one of the lucky ones who would get minor symptoms, if any.

However, the risk of me spreading it (if I was to get it) would surely be much higher, especially if I'm not getting any symptoms and carrying about my business as normal, completely unaware that I might be infected - which leads to the chance of someone catching it as a result of my spreading and there's absolutely no way of knowing at what sort of risk that person might be. It's the bigger picture.

Therefore it's my responsibility to be as careful as I can.

Tickling is one of the many things I miss, but it's not top of the list for sure.

You can agree on taking the obvious precautions between yourselves as the ler and lee (masks, gels, thorough cleaning routine, a very long feather?!:bwahaha:) and plan it carefully step-by-step from the moment each of you leaves your house, to the moment you each return.

But it's a lot of hassle. Think of all the objects and surfaces you each come into contact with. And travelling to a session puts you both at some sort of risk too.
During the session, the lee will be sweating, emitting moisture through laughing etc.

Most places such as hotels are probably being thoroughly cleaned right now, but someone's got to clean them and you'd hope precautions are in place for that too, but you never can really tell how far-reaching the spread can be as a result of something that might seem well-planned and COVID-safe.

I don't think I'd like to wear a mask whilst being tickled!!

As with everything, there's no "one-size fits all" solution or answer, but the one thing that does apply in all cases is that people should be responsible enough to consider the bigger picture when deciding what to do and what not to do right now.

Yes, we need to try and carry on life as normal and I'm fortunate to still be working (from home 90% of the time) as well as recently starting team sport again, but there's lots I still can't/won't do.
I've had to write a lot of risk assessments during this time and make plans to reopen buildings as part of my job - the sheer number of eventualities you have to consider is enough to make you want to walk out of any Zoom call and throw the towel in.

In the UK, the one thing that baffled me the most during this pandemic, is the people who chose to book holidays the last few months and then appear on TV grumbling and acting all surprised that guidelines have changed while they were away and they've had to either rush back/got stranded/quarantined etc - I don't understand how these people can be surprised - you chose to bloody well go, have you not been watching the news?! It's a fast-moving situation. Unpredictable. Risky! I can't believe the broadcasters give these people airtime. You just wanna shake some sense into them.

Anyway, Just my thoughts
TTG

Finally, a worldly viewpoint, speaking from professional experience on risk assessment. Some of the justifications in this thread are just sheer cut "It's my right, and I do what I want!"

People wonder why the numbers keep growing, and they indeed should give their heads a shake. The vast majority seem to lack the ability to critically analyze this.

Especially this whole, "Fauci says it's okay, so it's okay."

...It's not like he's a public figure, and he's afraid of the outcome if he were to take sides...it's not like he's giving a neutral response to a heated topic because he cares about protecting his family (who he's had to hire bodyguards for because of death threats from all these "It's my right!" people)...

I'm sure my sarcasm will be lost on many.

Anyway, thanks for your sensible take and considering the bigger picture, TTG. I wish there was a vaccine for ignorance and greed.

Can’t really social distance while tickling loll it’s just up to you I say if your comfortable and the other person is comfortable go for it! Just sanitize everything and live your life!

Yeah it seems like being in close enough proximity to someone to touch them in order to perform an activity where the goal is to literally have them huffing out enormous breaths of air for a prolonged period of time is a bit different than putting on a mask and going to the store while trying not to be too close to anyone in particularly if possible, but what the fuck do I know.

Why has no one mentioned going Outside in the sunlight? The UV rays deactivate the RNA inside the virus so that it cannot replicate.

I'll be Moving my social activities outdoors. You all should consider doing the same.

Finally, a worldly viewpoint, speaking from professional experience on risk assessment. Some of the justifications in this thread are just sheer cut "It's my right, and I do what I want!"

I didn't see any such justifications in this thread. Care to specify which one(s) you felt that way about?

People wonder why the numbers keep growing, and they indeed should give their heads a shake. The vast majority seem to lack the ability to critically analyze this.

I agree, a lot of people seem unable to critically analyze this situation. We probably disagree about which people though.

Especially this whole, "Fauci says it's okay, so it's okay."

Hilarious, coming from the guy who felt the need to post this:

Everything Dr. Fauci Has Said About Coronavirus
BY
MICHAEL MARTIN
AUGUST 25, 2020
https://www.eatthis.com/dr-fauci-best-coronavirus-tips/

...It's not like he's a public figure, and he's afraid of the outcome if he were to take sides...it's not like he's giving a neutral response to a heated topic because he cares about protecting his family (who he's had to hire bodyguards for because of death threats from all these "It's my right!" people)...

I'm sure my sarcasm will be lost on many.

If he's afraid to give an honest assessment as you assert, maybe he should STFU and let someone else do it. :shrug:
I disagree with your assertion. I don't believe Fauci is withholding his real thoughts out of fear.

Anyway, thanks for your sensible take and considering the bigger picture, TTG. I wish there was a vaccine for ignorance and greed.

I wish there was a vaccine for self-righteousness. ;) :thumbsup:

I didn't see any such justifications in this thread. Care to specify which one(s) you felt that way about?

I agree, a lot of people seem unable to critically analyze this situation. We probably disagree about which people though.

Hilarious, coming from the guy who felt the need to post this:

If he's afraid to give an honest assessment as you assert, maybe he should STFU and let someone else do it. :shrug:
I disagree with your assertion. I don't believe Fauci is withholding his real thoughts out of fear.

I wish there was a vaccine for self-righteousness. ;) :thumbsup:

We don't often agree, but this is pretty spot-on.

Though taking Fauci's words out of context for a political ad wasn't a good look imo (edit : referring to recent Trump ad. Sorry for poor wording)

Last edited:
Why has no one mentioned going Outside in the sunlight? The UV rays deactivate the RNA inside the virus so that it cannot replicate.

I'll be Moving my social activities outdoors. You all should consider doing the same.

Interesting. I dunno if I've heard about that. Do you have any info that I might be able to find out more?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back