• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Noise Complaint (FFFF/FM - non con, sexual)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Rosie woke up to message from her parents.

‘Hi Honey,

Me and your Dad have decided to go away for the weekend. If you need a break from University then the house is yours. We will be back Monday.

Lots of love

Mum XXX’

Excited she quickly text her best friend Jennie.

‘Jennie, I have a free house at mine this weekend, get the girls and meet me at my parents. They have loads of booze’

Jennie replied straight away.

‘Ooooo, sounds fun. Give me a few hours xxx’

Rosie packed up some clothes and left her dorm room before getting into her car and driving to her parents.

She walked up to the door and opened it, turning off the alarm as she entered her parents massive 6 bedroom house. She hurried to the alcohol cabinet to reveal multiple bottles of every spirit imaginable.

‘RIIINNNGGGG RIINNNGGG’ the doorbell rang.

Excitedly she hurried to the door, opening it to reveal Jennie, Hannah and Kiri. The 4 girls had quite the bond, playing rugby together for the University team. Each had the same wild streak for alcohol.

Rosie was the winger, a small, athletic girl with short Blonde hair and pale, freckled skin.

Jennie was the full back, slightly taller than Rosie and a little bit more muscular, her curly brown hair flowing across her tanned shoulders.

Hannah, played in the second row of the scrum, an extremely muscular girl for her age, supported by her 6ft frame and jet black short hair.

Finally Kiri, she played alongside Hannah in the scrum, almost as muscular as Hannah but her 6ft 3 body made her look more athletic than muscular. Her powerful legs and arms made her and Hannah a force to be reckoned with in the scrum. Her long ginger hair flowing halfway down her back. She was the wildest one out of the group.

The four girls excitedly sat in the kitchen, polishing off drink after drink whilst the sound system boomed with music.

Hours passed as the girls had moved to the living room, shotting tequila and dancing to the loud music, blaring out of the speakers.

Rosie heard something and turned down the music.

‘BANG, BANG, BANG’

“POLICE, OPEN UP” a deep male voice called through the front door.

‘BANG, BANG, BANG’

“OH SHIT” she shouted, startled.

The girls stared at each other in panic.

“I’m too pissed” Rosie muttered quietly.

“I will take care of this” Hannah confidently said, rolling her eyes.

“I will give you a hand” Kiri replied. “I’m a good drunk” she giggled before the two girls left the room, closing the door behind them.

Rosie could here faint murmurs before ‘SMASH, THUD’. It all went quiet before the front door slammed shut and Hannah poked her head around the living room door.

“Umm, I may have broken a vase” she giggled. “Where is the dustpan and brush”.

“Under the stairs” Rosie responded nervously. “Is everything OK?”

“All hunky dory” she giggled. “Be back soon”. She closed the door before Jennie turned the music back on.

Around 10 minutes later, Hannah and Kiri returned, giggling.

“Did you sort out the Police?” Rosie questioned.

“Yeah, yeah” Kiri replied confidently. “They got tied up with something else”.

Both Kiri and Hannah s******ed at each other.

“Let’s get this party started again” Hannah exclaimed before turning up the volume and taking another shot of tequila.

Rosie stirred, her head pounding as she opened her eyes. The living room was a mess, a bright light shone through the gap in the curtains revealing the other 3 girls passed out on the floor, half dressed.

Rosie got to her feet before taking a deep breath to try to settle her stomach. She walked to the window to open the curtains and let some air into the room. Pulling back the curtains, she stared in horror out of the window.

Kiri stirred. “WHY IS IT SOOOO BRIGHT” she croakily shouted.

“Erm, Kiri” Rosie said nervously. “Why is there still a Police car on the drive?”

Kiri went white. “OH SHIT”. The panic set in.

“KIRI?” Rosie said sternly.

Kiri stared back with a horrified look on her face.

“FUCKING HELL GIRLS” Hannah shouted. “Some of us are trying to sleep”.

“HANNAH, POLICE” Kiri shouted in a panic.

“Ha ha ha” Hannah laughed. “I forgot they turned up last night”.

Then the panic set on her face as she started to get flashbacks.

“WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?” Rosie shouted in anger.

“ERM” Hannah stuttered. “Follow me”.

She jumped up and walked out the room, closely followed by Rosie and Kiri. She led them up the stairs to the first closed bedroom door. Slowly opening it, she put her head inside before quickly closing it.

“Few, they are still asleep” Hannah said relieved.

“What do you mean, still asleep?” Rosie snapped back, barging past Hannah and opening the door, as the light from the hallway lit up the room, Rosie stared in horror at the bed. One male and one female police officer lying on their backs on her parents bed, their wrists tied above their heads to the bed frame, their hats covering their faces. She slowly walked backwards out of the room before closing the door.

“Downstairs, now” Rosie whispered angrily.

Walking into the living room, Rosie slapped Jennie’s bare foot, sticking off the side of the couch to wake her up.

“What’s all the noise” she groggily asked.

“You tell her” Rosie directed her voice at Hannah and Kiri.

“Well, you know the police came last night” Hannah started.

“Yeah” she replied.

“Well, they never left”

Jennie’s face went white. “I-I-I thought you said they got tied up with something else”.

“They did” Kiri said with a smirk. “Rosie’s parents bondage cuffs”.

Both Hannah and Kiri let out a few giggles.

“THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR JOKES” Rosie snapped back. “WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?”

“Maybe if we explain what happened, they will laugh it off” Jennie replied nervously.

“I don’t think so” Hannah said, her face turning pink. “I may have hit the man with the vase”.

“YOU STUPID BITCH” Rosie shouted back. “And the woman?”

“I put her in the sleeper hold until she passed out” Kiri said, proud of herself.

“WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?” Rosie shouted.

“She was going to radio through. I had to do something”.

“Well, where are the radio’s now?” Jennie said concerned.

“I turned them off and put them in the bottom drawer” Kiri confidentially said. “They are with your parents kinky play toys” she laughed again.

“We are fucked” Rosie said nervously, rubbing her eyes with her hands. “We are going to get in so much trouble”.

“Maybe we can come to an agreement with them” Jennie suggested. “They must go to house parties with drunk people all the time”.

“Let’s hope so” Rosie nervously replied as the girls slowly headed back upstairs.

The four of them entered the room quietly, staring at the bound officers. Rosie walked up to the head of the bed before lifting the officers hats off their faces. She turned quickly to Kiri.

“Gags? Really?” she said with rage.

“Like we said, you parents are kinky as fuck” Kiri laughed.

Rosie glared at her as she looked at the foot of the bed. The officer’s boots resting against the white duvet.

“My mum’s going to kill me if they have got any mud on the sheets. Take their boots off now” she demanded.

“We are looking at GBH and Kidnapping of officers” Jennie replied. “And you are worried about a little bit of mud”.

“I don’t care, take them off” she instructed as Jennie untied the male officers boots and took them off, revealing his size 11 socked feet. Kiri took off the female officers boots, revealing her socked, size 4 feet.

The two girls placed the boots down on the floor.

“Now what?” Jennie asked.

Just before Rosie could respond, she saw the male officers leg jerking, she looked down at the foot of the bed to see Hannah tickling his foot lightly.

“What are you doing?” she asked angrily.

“Ha ha, look, he’s ticklish” Hannah laughed.

“Hannah, stop it” Rosie glared.

As the girls tried to formulate a plan, the female officer stirred and opened her eyes.

“Mpphhhh?” she moaned before quickly coming around, aware of her surroundings. Her pretty blue eyes stared up at the four girls. She tried to pull her hands down but couldn’t. Trying to speak, her muffled panic escaped the gag.

Rosie slowly removed it.

“Let me go now” she demanded. “You lot are in so much trouble”.

The girls froze in panic.

“MIKE, MIKE, WAKE UP” she shouted, banging her hips against Mike’s.

He started stirring but didn’t wake up.

“YOU LOT ARE IN BIG TROUBLE, KIDNAPPING AND ASSAULT OF AN OFFICER” she shouted. “YOU LOT ARE LOOKING AT SIGNIFICANT JAIL TIMEMMMPPPHHHHHH”

Her eyes opened wide and Hannah grabbed the gag off Rosie and shoved it back into the officers mouth.

“Look, love” she said confidently. “Can we make a deal?”

The officer shook her head vigorously.

“Well, what if we changed your mind?” she said with a grin before shoving her nails into the officers sides.

“MPPHHAHAHAHAHAHAAMMPHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed through her gag, wriggling her hips to the side.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Rosie angrily said.

“Well, we are already fucked, so we might as well try to do something” she responded.

“WHAT BY TORTURING THEM” Rosie snapped back.

“It’s worth a shot” Hannah said shrugging her shoulders.

“Don’t be so stupid” Rosie responded.

“No, wait, she’s onto something” Jennie said with a grin. “My brothers used to tickle the shit out of me when I was younger. Within seconds I would give in and do whatever they wanted”.

“See” Hannah replied, rolling her eyes. “What do we have to lose?”

Rosie pondered on it for a few seconds before shrugging her shoulders. “I guess you are right, we are fucked either way”.

The female officer went white before screaming into her gag in protest and kicking her legs violently.

“Even she agrees” Kiri laughed. Sitting on the bed next to her legs. “She can’t be much older than us. She shouldn’t be too hard to break”.

The female officer kicked her legs out but Kiri saw it coming, grabbing hold of her ankles and pinning them to the bed.

“Quick, go into her parents fuck drawer and get some more ties out” Kiri frantically said as Rosie rolled her eyes.

Hannah opened the drawer pulling out some lengths of nylon rope. She threw some to Jennie and both girls started to bind their captives ankles. They tied the female officers right ankle to the bed post, the males left ankle to the bedpost on the other side before crossing the females left ankle over the males right ankle and binding them together, securing them to the frame of the bed.

“Much better” Hannah laughed.

The female officer violently shaking from side to side on the bed, screaming into her gag.

“So, shall we find out her weak spots then?” Jennie questioned. Climbing onto the bed, straddling the female officer’s hips.

“Wait” Hannah called out before walking to the side of the officer, griping her white shirt and pulling it apart, popping off all of the buttons before sliding it up her body to her wrists. Jennie sat on the officer, admiring her toned, olive stomach and black laced bra, pushing up her breasts.

Her muffled protests did not stop Jennie dragging her nails down the officers sides.

“MMPPHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMPPHHHH” she laughed into her gag as Jennie’s manicured fingernails scratched and tickled her sides as she wriggled around.

“This is going to be a piece of cake” Jennie laughed.

Rosie was coming together with the idea, more and more as the officers muffled laughter filled the room.

“Hannah, do the same to him” she instructed, pointing at the male officer.

Without hesitation, she jumped onto the bed, ripped his shirt open, pulling it over his head.

The officer started to stir, his eyes slowly opened to reveal Hannah’s large frame on his naked torso. His eyes shot open as her felt her nails digging into his sides.

“MMPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMPPPPPPHHHHH” he laughed into his gag, thrashing from side to side to shake her off.

The two girls tickled their captives sides for 10 minutes or so, leaving them breathless and sweaty.

“Are you ready to make a compromise?” Kiri asked to the female officer.

She shook her head from side to side, glaring at Kiri.

“Fine, let’s see where else you two are ticklish” she joked nodding at Jennie and Hannah.

Both girls ran their finger nails down the police officers arms as they twitch and giggled into their gags before they stuck gold on their armpits. Both officers screaming with laughter into their gags, wriggling as much as they could.

Hannah’s fingers danced in between the male officer’s brown, sweaty armpit hair, leaving him crying with laughter as his head thrashed from side to side.

Jennie’s manicured nails were producing the same response from the young, female officer as her nails glided effortlessly across her smooth underarms. She was bouncing off the bed as much as possible, almost throwing Jennie off her hips.

Another 10 minutes passed before the girls stopped their onslaught. Both officers panting, trying to regain their composure.

Rosie took the gag out of the female officers mouth, “Ready yet?” she asked.

“D-d-do you really think that we can be broken by tickling? Our department will be onto you soon once they realise that we haven’t clocked out!” the officer replied.

“Fine!” Rosie said abruptly. “Let’s move onto a different place. We already know that his feet are ticklish, what about yours?”.

The officers eyes grew wide in panic.

“No, No, No, Please don’t” she begged.

Both Jennie and Hannah spun around, bent down and applied pressure to the captives ankles, firmly pinning them to the bed.

“I’m taking him” Kiri said with excitement as she kneeled on the floor next to his left foot.

“Last Chance” Rosie asked as she walked to the foot of the bed.

There was no response from the female officer as she stared at the ceiling, trying to free her wrists to no avail.

“Let’s see if we can change her mind” Rosie smirked as she nodded at Kiri.

Kiri dug her nails into the male’s foot, scratching away at his sole as his foot thrashed around.

“MPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPHHHH” he laughed into his gag.

Kiri kept the torture going as Rosie knelt down by the female officers dainty right sock covered foot. She dragged one lonely nail down her arch, instantly seeing the jolt of the foot and curling of the toes.

“Are you sure you don’t want to reconsider?” she asked, staring right into the scared eyes of the officer.

“No? Fine”

She dug her nails straight into her arch.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the officer screamed as her sole was tickled and tickled by Rosie’s pointy nails.

“STTAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPP IITTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAA” she screamed as Rosie raked her nails up and down the bound foot.

Both Hannah and Jennie were bouncing up and down, trying their best to hold the officers down as they were tickled.

Hannah slowly slid her body down the bed, lying on top of the officer’s bound ankles in the middle of the bed.

“Coochie, coochie coo” she mocked as she sunk her nails into the bound feet of the officers.

“AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHASTTAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHA” the female officer screamed in laughter as both her socked feet were being tortured by the girls.

“MMPAHAHAHAHAPPPPHHAHAHAHHHHHHHH” the male officer laughed into his gag, trying to shake Hannah off his foot but her weight was too much for his muscular legs.

They continued the assault on their feet for 15 minutes before allowing the officers a much needed break, both lay there gasping for breath.

“Let’s see if this one is more cooperative” Hannah said as she spun around and took the gag out of the male officers mouth.

“Mike? Right?” she asked as she straddled him, staring into her eyes.

“Let us go this instant” he replied.

“Now Mike, you two are not going anywhere, until we strike a deal” she said with a stern look.

“THIS ISNT A GAME” she angrily shouted back at her.

“Your laughter says otherwise” Hannah joked as she slowly dragged her nails up and down his stomach.

The officer twitched and wriggled.

“HEY, STOP, LEAVE MY SOCKS ON” the female officer protested as she lifted her head off the bed to see Rosie tugging at her socks.

“Chloe, show some composure” Mike snapped at the female officer.

“Oooo, Chloe is it?” Rosie joked. “What nice soft feet you have” joking again as she freed the officers feet from her socks.

“Leave my feet alone, please” the officer begged.

“CHLOE” he shouted sternly, glaring at her.

“FUCK OFF MIKE” she responded angrily. “YOU DIDN’T SHOW ANY COMPOSURE WHEN THEY TICKLED YOU”.

“Arguing already” Hannah joked. “Hey Kiri, why don’t you see how much he likes it without his socks?”.

Officer Mike’s eyes went wide as he felt his feet being freed from the socks. He stayed quiet, trying to show some restraint.

“Look, you’ve had your fun. Now it’s time for you to let us go” he tried to bargain.

“Oh Mike” Hannah said softly. “Your nightmare has only just begun”. She dug her nails into her sides again, pinching and prodding her nails.

“NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed, thrashing around.

Jennie took that as her queue to do the same to the female officer.

“NNOOAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPP” she begged and laughed, bouncing up and down on the bed.

Another few minutes passed before both Hannah and Jennie climbed off the bed and walked to the bottom of the bed to join the other two on the floor by their captives feet.

“I’m impressed Mike” Hannah said, holding Mike’s right foot. “For someone who is on their feet all day, you have a nice pair of big, soft feet”.

Mike’s foot twitched from side to side as Hannah lightly tickled his heel with a single nail. He gritted his teeth, trying to suppress the giggles.

“Girls, please, leave my feeEEEEEEEEET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE” the female office giggled as Jennie started to scratch her left sole.

All 4 girls pinned an ankle down and started to tickle the bare sole in front of them.

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the female officer laughed.

The male officer wriggled and laughed uncontrollably as his massive feet had the girls pointy nails scribbling all over them.

“NAAAHAHAHAHTTT MYYY TOOEEESSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the female officer bounced up and down as Rosie dug her nails under her toes.

“Good idea” exclaimed Kiri who dug her nails into Mike’s left foot’s toes.

“NNOOOAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” he laughed, thrashing from side to side.

Another ticklish 10 minutes passed, leaving both officer’s breathless.

“STOP, STOP, STAAAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPP” the female officer called out, the girls stopped tickling. “I-I-I will do what you want”.

“CHLOE, NO” Mike snapped. “We are not going to be humiliated by 4 immature girls”.

“Sorry Chloe” Jennie laughed before sinking her nails back into her foot.

“PLLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed away.

Hannah looked up the bed at the bulge in Mike’s trousers. “Keep tickling her” she instructed as both Rosie and Jennie tickled her sensitive feet and toes. Mike stared at Chloe’s sweaty, laughing face. He didn’t notice Hannah standing to the side of him.

“SSTTAAAAPPPPPP TICKLING MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she laughed as Mike’s bulge grew bigger in his trousers.

His face turned white when her felt his belt being undone.

“W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” he shouted nervously at Hannah who had undone his belt and unbuttoned his trousers before yanking them down, revealing his hairy legs and black boxer shorts. She prodded his bulging penis.

“Someone is getting turned on by this” Hannah mocked.

Mike went bright red as Hannah pulled down his boxer shorts.

The four girls laughed as his rock hard penis was uncovered.

“MIKE!” Chloe angrily screamed.

Hannah playfully tickled her nails over his cock and balls as he giggled and wriggled from side to side.

“Aww, even his cock is ticklish” she mocked as she continued to tickle him. She climbed on top of him, straddling his chest as she continued to tickle him, to Chloe’s amazement.

“NAAAHAHAHAHATTTT THHERREEAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” he laughed as his hard penis shook from side to side.

Hannah nodded and Jennie who stood up and started to undo the female officers trousers, pulling them down to reveal her matching black lace pants. Chloe’s face turned red with embarrassment.

“Let’s give you some breathing room” she exclaimed as she unclipped her bra, popping open to free her large breasts.

“LEAVE MY BRA ON” she demanded as Jennie straddled her hips, facing her breasts.

Jennie’s wriggled her fingers menacingly as the officers breasts. Chloe shook her head from side to side.

“No, No, NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” she cackled as Jennie’s nails danced over her exposed breasts.

The girls at the foot of the bed went back to tickling their captives feet and toes as both officers bounced and thrashed around as much as they could. Hannah still tickling Mike’s hard cock.

“AHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NOOOOOOOOO UUURRGGGGGGGHHHHHH” Mike moaned out as cum flew from his tortured penis.

All four girls stopped and stared in amazement as Hannah’s hands were covered in seamen, Mike’s face bright red with embarrassment, his cock slowly going floppy.

“WHAT THE FUCK MIKE!” Hannah angrily shouted, shaking his juices off her hands.

He closed his eyes and panted through embarrassment. Chloe, staring in horror at him.

Hannah dug her nails into his hips.

“NNOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he laughed again, jerking from side to side.

Jennie stared at Chloe with an evil grin as she tickled her nails back over her breasts and nipples.

“STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPPP ITTT AHAHAHAHAHAA” she laughed as Rosie went back to tickling her tiny feet again.

Kiri walked to the side of her bouncing body and yanked down her lace pants revealing her shaven pussy.

“Looks like Mike is not the only one getting turned on” she laughed as she ran her finger over Chloe’s glistening, wet clit.

“AHAAHAH NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOONNNTTAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out as Kiri tickled her groins and pussy.

“AHAHAHAHAHA STTOOOPPPPPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHA” Mike called out, still bouncing up and down trying to shake Hannah’s nails off his ticklish hips.

Hannah didn’t listen to his begging calls and continued to tickling his hips as he thrashed around breathless on the bed.

Jennie looked at the female officer whose laughter had turned to giggles and moans, her nipples hard and pointy as she danced her nails across them. She turned her head to the foot of the bed to see Rosie sucking and nibbling on her toes on her left foot whilst tickling the male officers big right foot with her free hand, Kiri still tickling her pussy and groins.

“AHAHAHAHA STTATTAHAHAHAHAHPPPPPP” Mike called out again in desperation.

The female officers moans getting stronger as Kiri rubbed her clit whilst tickling her groins. Within moments, her back arched, biting down on her bottom lip, she moaned loudly as her body jerked before letting out a sigh.

Kiri looked up with an evil grin, she rubbed her cum covered hand on the officers leg before sinking her nails back into her groins.

“NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the female officer called out as Jennie sunk her nails back into her armpits. Her breasts bouncing from side to side.

Rosie started to tickle her bare foot again as well as the male officers sole. Both officers bounced and wriggled around on the bed, their heads shaking uncontrollably from side to side as they were tortured again.

“AHAHA STOOOOOOOPPPPPPP ITTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the male officer laughed out as his energy was zapped out of him.

Half an hour passed of the two officers laughing and begging whilst being tickled all over.

“OKAAAYYYYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOOUUUUU WINNNN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the male officer laughed.

The four girls stopped again before staring at the female officer’s red face, tears streaming down her cheeks.

W-W-We won’t say anything” she panted out.

With a grin, the four girls got up, leaving the officers panting and trying to regain their composure.

“So, we have a deal?” Rosie asked.

“YES,YES, YES. Now let us go” the male officer panted out.

“Good” Rosie said whilst untying their ankles. Hannah and Kiri untying their wrists. Slowly, they pulled their pants and trousers up and sat on the bed. Hannah handed them their socks with a smile. Whilst Jennie retrieved their radios and put them on the bed.

The four girls stood nervously together as they watched the officers put their boots on before standing up.

“Let me show you out” Rosie nervously said.

The officers followed Rosie out of the room, Kiri walking behind them as Hannah and Jennie sat down on the bed, relieved as they heard the front door slam.

Holy shit that was such a hot story. I love your */mf stories unclejobo, especially the genital tickling parts. I can't wait for your next one!

How did I miss this story... fantastic! Loved every sentence of it.

Great story, kind of thought they were going to take it a little further with the two officers, but still throughly enjoyed this.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back