• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for young males 18 - 25 to tickle torture when corona eases

lovetickling123

Hi there, I'm preparing for what comes next with stage 4 restrictions are being eased soon, and it seems we are heading in the right direction after being in lockdown for so long. I was looking to have a tickle session or sessions again. I have tickled a few guys on here and was wondering if any young guys were interested in a tickle session I can host and have a massage table that I tie you down on with restraints. I live in Berwick 3806 if you live near or nearby or I can pick you up at the station. :)

Hi there, I'm preparing for what comes next with stage 4 restrictions are being eased soon, and it seems we are heading in the right direction after being in lockdown for so long. I was looking to have a tickle session or sessions again. I have tickled a few guys on here and was wondering if any young guys were interested in a tickle session I can host and have a massage table that I tie you down on with restraints. I live in Berwick 3806 if you live near or nearby or I can pick you up at the station. :)

Got ticklish feet and body, 20 chinese and in Sydney, may have a try if meet here :)

I fit your bill and I live pretty close by, if you're available early next year or hopefully later on this month, I would love to have a tickle session as a sub, shoot me a message when you get this <3

Ok sounds like a plan, i might be available this month but early next month would be better for me as christmas is crazy for me at the moment i shoot you a message haha cheers.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back