• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Multi-angle clips......does anyone really care??

Curator_Tickly

TMF Regular
When I shoot, I typically have at least 2 camera angles going, and sometimes 3 on occasion. Typically I go with the best angle and cleanest shot of the action when putting a clip together, but I'll include multiple angles on a clip by clip basis. I'm wondering for scenes that are primarily stationary, does anyone even care so long as there's a good clear view of the action from a single angle?

Absolutely. Sometimes I like to see the tickled person's face when a certain spot is hit.

I love seeing how their mouth moves when they are forced to act like a megaphone.

For me, it all depends on what's being captured for instance, if a girl is mummified, having one camera angle on her feet being tickled while the other is on her face going absolutely nuts!! Now that's something I can get behind, but beyond that it's just something extra to me

I like multiple angles as long as it doesn’t turn into like an anime fight scene where the views bounce around rather quickly.

I really like multiple angles, myself. One thing I also enjoy is when the scene features another angle displayed on a smaller frame, like a shot of the lee's face with a closeup of her foot being tickled or vice versa. I do not know the exact terminology for this, but here is an example of what I mean:

Example.jpg

Getting coverage of multiple angles is always nice where possible, sure. It provides the producer with more opportunities to find the strongest footage. However, for whatever reason, a definite turnoff for me personally is when multiple angles are superimposed into the same frame. It just divides up the ticklee in a way that I find off-putting. I will pretty much never watch a clip like that.

In general, my preferred angle is always going to be one that shows the lee's whole body.

It really depends on how they are tied up. Some positions pretty much cover everything in a single shot. Some need two to get the face and the tickling.

Personally I like having at least two angles that you can switch between regardless of where the tickling is. It just helps ground the scene and makes it feel more like you're there.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

The more video bells and whistles, the more it feels staged, and the less I can get into it. I prefer one camera, close up---two if the video includes upper-body and feet elements

I really like multiple angles. Personally, my favorite is waist-up, but even with that, variety on whether that is coming from the side, 45 degrees down, 45 degrees up, overhead, or POV from below, all enhance.

It largely depends on the "main" angle, but the multiples are pretty decent.

I appreciate everyone who's chimed in thus far. Keep em' coming! Feedback beyond "that was awesome" or "this kinda sucked" is rare.

I like multiple angles as long as it doesn’t turn into like an anime fight scene where the views bounce around rather quickly.

I agree.....multi-angle can enhance it but too much can totally kill the clip.

I really like multiple angles, myself. One thing I also enjoy is when the scene features another angle displayed on a smaller frame, like a shot of the lee's face with a closeup of her foot being tickled or vice versa. I do not know the exact terminology for this, but here is an example of what I mean:

The Old Picture in Picture edit.....I'm a fan of this multi-angle clip more so than others.

In general, my preferred angle is always going to be one that shows the lee's whole body.

Not a Picture in Picture fan, but we definitely agree on the shot that shows the whole body.

It really depends on how they are tied up. Some positions pretty much cover everything in a single shot. Some need two to get the face and the tickling.

Personally I like having at least two angles that you can switch between regardless of where the tickling is. It just helps ground the scene and makes it feel more like you're there.

As with most things in life, it depends. I can appreciate a signature angle but I also appreciate flexibility to get the best shot given the position the lee is tied in.

The more video bells and whistles, the more it feels staged, and the less I can get into it.

I dig this part especially. This was a main reason I started creating content. All the bells and whistles made things feel more business-y and less about a fetishist enjoying their fetish. I think there's a fine line between being too overproduced while still getting the best quality video, but I think it's pretty easy to determine when things have gone over the top. Are you open to cosplay scenes or RP stuff or do ya just like the people to get down to the tickling??

I really like multiple angles. Personally, my favorite is waist-up, but even with that, variety on whether that is coming from the side, 45 degrees down, 45 degrees up, overhead, or POV from below, all enhance.

I can dig it....variety is the spice of life!

It largely depends on the "main" angle, but the multiples are pretty decent.
So that's a yes so long as it's necessary vs just extra angles for no reason. Got it!

Ok I mean this is coming from a guy that did a film degree.

I love it. The more the merrier. If you can intergrate different shots to make it feel more movie like I'm all in. Especially if you move between shots FOR A REASON. If you're shooting different angles to follow the flow of the tickling, in my eyes this is perfect. I know that most people will probably say they don't care, but I honestly feel if you do it right, they'll never notice it in the first place. So I'd say keep doing it!! Watch other videos, even movies or tv shows to see how they use different angles to suggest different things and try move that into how you edit your tickling videos!

Multiple views. And with pov of the face while close up shots of foot tickling if possible. Czech was excellent with their multi views

I like multiple angles when the transitions between shots are done well.

Ok I mean this is coming from a guy that did a film degree.

I love it. The more the merrier. If you can intergrate different shots to make it feel more movie like I'm all in. Especially if you move between shots FOR A REASON. If you're shooting different angles to follow the flow of the tickling, in my eyes this is perfect. I know that most people will probably say they don't care, but I honestly feel if you do it right, they'll never notice it in the first place. So I'd say keep doing it!! Watch other videos, even movies or tv shows to see how they use different angles to suggest different things and try move that into how you edit your tickling videos!

Well said and I must agree! Point taken!

Multiple views. And with pov of the face while close up shots of foot tickling if possible. Czech was excellent with their multi views

I think that's definitely a rule of thumb if doing tickle content! Must see the facial expressions and capture the laughter clearly along with the area being tickled!

I like multiple angles when the transitions between shots are done well.

If yer gonna do it, do it well!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back