• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cobra Kai

Haptic513

TMF Poster
I have been watching Cobra Kai and I am sure I am not the only one to notice this. There have been quite a few shots focusing on the bare feet of the character Sam (character is under 18 but actress is over 18; if this is inappropriate, please delete). I wanted to ask of those has noticed this, if the director or producer, or whoever, is known to have a foot fetish or use shots focused on feet in other work. Thanks in advance

I noticed that too. Favorite parts and very noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, it is a show about karate. There are a lot of barefoot shots throughout the entire show of various characters. While I did notice and pay attention to her feet because I think she's very attractive, I dont really think there are any more barefoot shots of her than any of the other karate characters in the show.

To be fair though, she is one of the MAIN main characters so she does get more screen time than a lot of the other cast members, so more barefoot scenes for her would make sense since she's in the show more.

I didn't put the correlation together (shame on me)... I will have to start following this show.
Imagine there being cute ladies cast for a show about karate and martial arts, then consider the chances of some of them having REALLY cute feet and soles... *drool*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back