• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Liam experiences his ticklish fantasy in reality! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As arranged for our discreet meet Liam arrived from work directly as told as he'd been enthusiastic wanting to experience being controlled and mercilessly tickled and had told me he always fantasised about it but never been victim of it and was desperate to which excited me, he said in his early 30's with a girlfriend it needing to be secret which suited me. He told me size 11 feet and 6'1"

On arrival he was attractive and nervous but told him to strip to briefs and socks and lie on his stomach on the bed which he did and soon was secured, blindfold and gagged, no words spoken except a "Yes Sir" from him as he'd stripped! At the end of the bed I stared at his upturned soles fresh from his black loafer shoes and in black nylon socks as I had told him my preference. His socked toes wiggled nervously as I told him his feet secured together were very vulnerable and pleasing to me and his fantasy soon reality as in complete control I would be exploiting his ticklishness mercilessly to my satisfaction and would be taking my time!

He was silent but tense as I told him his feet having a great shape to them and I sensing their heat and awesome smell, a luscious smell knowing speaking about his feet making him more nervous; trapped in socks n' shoes all day getting hot n' sweaty Liam and warm, moist feet the most sensitive, ticklish to every touch and placed hands on his socked feet and he squirmed a little so just fondled them showing him the control I had, feeling his socked feet up and liking the smoothness of them and feel of them.

"Guess you waiting for the tickle Liam and wondering how it'll feel!" I said massaging both socked feet telling him getting them both nicely sweaty so guaranteed being unbearably ticklish and you anticipating it's happening right Liam but being officially straight reckon on something you not expecting and delicously humiliating more than my rubbing your socked feet and smelling them and their awesome sweaty aroma but what about this and pressed my face to his socked soles so engaging in intimacy which made him squirm and more so as I licked them and remarked on them even socked tasting appealing! A reaction to this I wanted, he trying to evade it happening trying to move feet but they going nowhere!

"Hmm taste good Liam even socked so will taste ripe bare for sure and love the raunchy aroma, not pungent but feet in shoes all day!" I teased inhaling them both more, these feet are very appealing Liam and the sensations they'll be getting overwhelmingly and maddeningly ticklish so you live out your fantasy, you will be tickled out of your mind, trapped in ticklish hell as nothing I enjoy more than tormenting a very ticklish pair of feet even as I'm seeing reactive to a light caress over these warm, moist socked feet which I like massaging knowing you braced for a tickle but not for another guy intimate with your feet but that's your problem as these feet in socks and later bare both mine to enjoy and virgin feet to take full advantage of exploiting to my satisfaction!"

Liam gasped as I sucked the toes of his right then left socked foot enjoying them wiggling in my mouth and lightly nibbling them then sniffing both feet again then took his socked toes of each foot in my mouth again and ran my tongue over the nylon fabric inhaling each foot feeling how uneasy this unexpected foot attention made him as he learned who was in total control! I pressed my face into his socked soles and licked them and sucked Liam's toes through his socks!

"Guess one thing for me to subject you to ticklish hell Liam being straight just men fooling around but you'll be leaving here with that fantasy lived but with the memory of these feet licked all over, toes sucked and nibbled, enjoyed by another man fixtated on them as both mine to enjoy in every way imaginable, these feet are going to satisfy my lust and I've an insatiable appetite for feet that smell and taste like feet and Liam's yours really do Mmmm love you trying so hard to escape it happening!"

I then slowly peeled Liam's socks off and sensed him bracing himself for the imminent torture he was psyched up for and very lightly stroked his bare soles loving seeing his twitching toes and commenting he sure was a tender foot as he'd told me and was excited to be going to tickle torture them as much as he was anticipating being tickled and teased like crazy and stroked under his toes as he softly moaned but tried to avoid the tickle and then stopped the tickling and started licking his toes and licking in between them, grazing my teeth against the soles of his feet and gently nibbling them making him react verbally as clearly not enjoyable as he tried to kick me away!

"Oh Liam does that feel humiliating, a man orally enjoying your feet, his tongue working over every inch of them both slowly and sensually, embarrassing and feet that smell so fucking good and taste even better, two virgin feet to be raped by a foot fiend in ways you'll always remember!"

I slurped on the toes of Liam's right foot again and massaged the same foot and repeated the actions with his left foot remarking how deliciously sweaty they both were and imagining a disgusted look on his face hearing him verbally responding not happy with this attention at all! I pressed my nose hard into his toes and indulged in smelling and licking his feet saying he complaining inviting more oral attention from me! Telling him dirty feet from work deserving of a thorough tongue bath! My skilled tongue dancing across Liam's feet, nibbled his toes and worked my tongue expertly between them all and then each foot in turn, sucked on all his toes at once!

Then with two fingers slowly dragged them up the length of Liam's left foot, they very slowly glided along the saliva lubed soles to his toes and smiled as he shook violently as I stroked under his toes and then tickled the length of his left foot as he began laughing and stroked his arch a very ticklish area spidering my fingers across the very ticklish arch as he squirmed on the bed. Showing no mercy I bent his toes down so his sole nice n' taut and all five fingers tickled his sole as the tickling sensation intensified!

"Laugh it up Liam as these feet sure are ticklish, so ticklish you're going to find my tickling them hard if not impossible to handle, such a vulnerable foot and super-ticklish!"

I indulged in tickle torturing the arch of his foot and my fingers slowly tickled their way up towards his toes and wasting no time sliding them under his toes and then still toes held down the feather stroked the length of his left sole and felt his foot tense, each stroke making him more ticklish especially when using the quill end and lightly scraping along the sole of Liam's foot. Then drawing the feather end in between each of his toes until he was gasping for air from the different techniques employed by me over and over and over again!

After giving him moments to catch his breath I began working over his right foot, his toes felxing and clenching as the toes on his other foot had done and two fingers stroked his sole up to his sensitive, very ticklish toes, all five fingers stroking under his toes as he squirmed crazily on the bed and began to massage his foot so he could relax lulled into a false sense of security as the second sensing his relaxing showed him the tickling wasn't over spider tickled my fingers all over his sole as he began laughing again instantly! I then employed the feather drawing the quill from heel to toes very slowly teasing him mercilessly and verbally taunting him!

"Bet you would love me to be licking these soles and sucking on these toes now Liam as I really know how to tickle and drive you ballistic and no safe word and these feet so damn addictable, bet when you leave you'll be glad you satisfied your need to live out your fantasy but not something you need to repeat but you will be Liam over and over again as want to see others work over you and have fun with you myself so will be gaining control of you and call you at the office and wait for your arrival and you'll even spend weekends here at 'Tickle-Parties' where you're the main attraction as seeing you being gang tickled my fantasy and hypnotism such a powerful and useful technique so think about that Liam, real food for thought!"

I knew he'd be freaked out wondering if the threat was real or fake and I left him with that thought as the feather drew over his sole and the feather end slid in between each of his toes. I wasted no time in tickling back-and-forth across the bottom of his ticklish toes and after a few tickling strokes, I began to push the feather in between his toes. The tickling sensations were driving Liam berserk being as he'd wanted; thoroughly tickled! I then indulged in licking both soles again and stroking his soles lightly and more ticklish lubed with saliva and in no position to draw his feet away or defend himself as I slurped over his toes one foot then the other as he again went crazy as I relished the taste of his sweaty feet!

Licking his soles and suckling his toes, tasty toes wiggling against my wet tongue as they tried to escape my continual sucking hard on his delectable toes and loving the fact the saliva lubrication making them more sensitive and reactive knowing my sucking his toes really torture for him as it was deliberately sensual and told him at the parties I'd organise his feet tongued and other places by guys who'd find teasing and tormenting a straight ticklish and licklish guy irresistible and rubbed his feet and felt them both up as a lover would be inclined to do! I continued sliding my tongue over the feet becoming more and more addictable and loving how Liam's moans increased when my tongue flicked his toes and loving looking at his saliva lubed feet!

Then 'Bzzz' I activated the sonicare and ran the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush over each sole one after the other, both secured together so easily achieved and in teasing circular motions tickling and tormenting every inch of both feet one after the other with determined sadism making sure every ticklish inch of them attacked! Then stopped using it and using all ten fingers tickled his toes and all over each foot driving Liam demented before again using the sonicare and super-effective over his toes, the bristles so merciless tickle, tickling under them all and then stopping so Liam could catch his breath! I then verbally taunted him!

"Yes you know Liam I think I might call you at work and arrange a business meeting and in your office, your secretary told the Boss busy not to be disturbed talking to a client and these feet in socks and bare enjoyed by me, quite like the idea of thinking of you working after I've left in saliva wet socks or a lunch hour having sent your staff out tickling the fuck out of your feet, the possibilites endless once I trigger the 'Word' that places you under my control or sit in on a business meeting with another client and another word said your feet becoming itchy ticklish and in the meeting having to remove your shoes and rb your socked feet together and over the carpet as your client looks mystified, amused or both!" and giggled saying it as Liam gasped and moaned!

Then my five fingers went to work tickling right underneath all of his toes on Liam's right foot, fingers tickling and tickling under his bare toes and then repeated it on his left foot loving seeing Liam's head shaking from side to side. Then the feather quill drawn the length of his soles and over his arches teasing and tormenting each foot in turn loving the insane ticklishness of each foot, each mega-ticklish foot playing mean keeping him consistently laughing like a loon, I tickled and tickled and tickled over his soles and under and in between his toes watching his toes clench and flex with no protection from the consistent tickling abuse!

"Feel good does it Liam, just like your fantasy, everything you wanted and have fantasised and dreamed about?" I taunted knowing it was ticklish, licklish hell for him and he shook his head!

"0h well you know what they say Laim, careful what you wish for so let's stroke here under these toes and now focus a finger on your right arch so yes your foot shakes like that and now same with this left foot but wait let's see even if you brushed your teeth this morning, bet you forgot to brush your feet right, no worries, let me Sssh it's just a tickle Liam, a tortuous tickle!"

'Bzzzz' activated the spinning bristles sped into action exploring his right sole then toes and under his toes and followed this with his left foot being assaulted and he helpless to do anything about it happening as I delighted in telling him tickle teasing every inch of one foot then the other and alternated foot to foot. Then used the inkless ball-point pen and wrote 'TICKLE' on each sole which tormented him like crazy and traced over each letter again and again as being horrendously ticklish Liam reacting perfectly! Then licked his feet and nibbled his toes saying he needed to learn to appreciate another man orally enjoying his feet as at the feet-parties there would be a foot-frenzy engaged in so my directing guys to not give his licklish feet a break as seeing him suffer being so damn appealing!

I then stopped and told him that he wanted discretion and this guaranteed, his girlfriend never knowing her man's feet were enjoyed by other men, their ticklishness, their licklishness, their smell and their taste! I relished in taunting Liam as our initial session came to an end as he pretty exhausted from the ordeal lasting about three hours!

I grabbed the hairbrush and began to brush the bottom of his right foot vigorously while his left foot was being tickled by the electric toothbrush. The toes on his left foot or sole tortured by the toothbrush while the arch on his right foot was being tickled and tickled by the hairbrush. The fingers slowly teased and tickled his soles simultaneously. My dancing fingers stroking over his soles back and forth, back and forth. Then my tongue covered the length of each foot from sole to toes and back again and saliva lubed my fingers again danced mercilessly the length of Liam's soles, then tracing slow and agonising strokes over them both and no escaping my experienced tortuous touch before rubbing and massaging his feet as he regained his breath from the ticklish assaults! I loved slowly massaging Liam's feet, a slow massage and indulging in running my tongue all over both feet saying my loving his feet being so supremely lickable and his toes suckable as he moaned squirming uncontrollably on the bed!

Then told him that time to free him and released Liam who lay on the bed tickled out and left him to wonder if I had hypnotised him or not which would be the thought in his head as he drove home and I guess one he'd always wonder about; so did I? I will leave you to guess!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back