• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a curious, fun question

enlightened

TMF Expert
IF you could tickle absolutely ANYONE in the world, who would it be? This is just fantasy, so the person can be living or dead. Doesn't have to be anyone famous. Would you bring anyone in on the session with you, or would you keep your lee all to yourself?

In my case, it would be a girl I used to work with. She's an obnoxious, snotty little brat, so she could use a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG tickling session to teach her some manners and a few lessons in life. She would be broken after about a month of hellish tickle torture! LOL

:happyhop: :blush: :xena: :snow::zombiecatcher:

This is the sort of question that really highlights how ones answer changes with age, and life experience.

Given the ability to materialize anyone before you becomes the the truly important part of the question, and the tickling part trivial and almost negligible in importance once you've hit certain life experience.

I could never conceive of using such a precious wish to produce some rude snotty girl I'd known in the past. No, I'd bring back someone whom I cared about who is no longer alive. To simply have time with them again, to see, hear, interact again with them would be far more precious then I could imagine.

I know that's not the spirit of the sort of answer you wanted, but it is how I'd truly use the 'wish' you were granting.

Myriads

If I look at it in a non-sexual way like Myriads described, it would be my sister. I’d give her a quick poke in the ribs to qualify for the “wish” and then want to talk about how things have changed since she passed away 15 years ago way too young.

If it’s a tickle fantasy, I’d probably choose (at this moment) Kino McGregor, who’s a yoga instructor on social media and so damn cute and spunky and really seems nice.

It would have to be this woman banker I do my banking with. She's super friendly, petite, very beautiful and always cheerful. Every time I walk into the bank, I get a cheerful "Hi Bob" from her! Oh and of course, very married, so off limits in real life. But it's always a pleasure to talk to her and I can just imagine how much fun she would be to tickle. But it will always be just a fantasy...

There are actually a couple of TMFers whom have passed away over the years. We met in RL, and I considered them true friends. We've always made plans to meet up again some time, but life kinda got in the way.

I never said how much they really meant to me, but if I had a chance, I would... And then I'd tickle them as much as they wanted! (Maybe a little more) :lovestory

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back