• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** BEGINNING TOMORROW - The Wednesday Addams Series

very cute always wanted see wendys feet tickled and what they look like .

Hopefully you did your due diligence, and got the necessary permissions from the estate of Charles Addams/The Tee & Charles Addams Foundation before you invested much time or money. Melissa Hunter, creator of the YouTube series "Adult Wednesday" suffered this fate, and will likely receive similar.

From IMDB trivia for "Adult Wednesday"..."Hunter was sent a Cease & Desist from the estate of Charles Addams/The Tee & Charles Addams Foundation, who left behind explicit instructions not to allow any unauthorized use of his characters under any circumstances. Consequently the series was canceled permanently."

Know the rules before you try to break them, kids.

Hopefully you did your due diligence, and got the necessary permissions from the estate of Charles Addams/The Tee & Charles Addams Foundation before you invested much time or money. Melissa Hunter, creator of the YouTube series "Adult Wednesday" suffered this fate, and will likely receive similar.

From IMDB trivia for "Adult Wednesday"..."Hunter was sent a Cease & Desist from the estate of Charles Addams/The Tee & Charles Addams Foundation, who left behind explicit instructions not to allow any unauthorized use of his characters under any circumstances. Consequently the series was canceled permanently."

Pragmatic Indeed. Hmmmm.......

Know the rules before you try to break them, kids.

Fair Use may be of some help, but the estate may take the adult/fetish content as an offense.

In no way trying to be a buzzkill. Wouldn't want someone getting in trouble for enjoying their art.

Incidentally, the "Adult Wednesday" series is all of 13 episodes, about 5 minutes each, and it is one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen.

In no way trying to be a buzzkill. Wouldn't want someone getting in trouble for enjoying their art.

Incidentally, the "Adult Wednesday" series is all of 13 episodes, about 5 minutes each, and it is one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen.

I appreciated that feedback. Had no idea I was in any potential danger but rolling the dice just the same, until a cease and desist is sent to me. I'll have to check out that series sometime. I'm sure there are some episodes floating around.

I appreciated that feedback. Had no idea I was in any potential danger but rolling the dice just the same, until a cease and desist is sent to me. I'll have to check out that series sometime. I'm sure there are some episodes floating around.

There are a handful of episodes on Samara Hunter's YouTube channel.for they're fun and engaging episodes.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back