• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Footie-Boy! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Trey need to talk to you about your future on the team so after the match cancel any arrangements with your girlfriend if you have any and you'll shower at my place so remain in your kit you got all that!" I told Trey Carey the 19yr old arrogant jock who as team Captain was letting the team down and as Coach needed to teach him to kick his game or be replaced!

"Yeah Coach got it, cool with me!" he responded in his usual nonchalent manner.

I watched him in practice that same night and again he played unenthusiastically which was not good for team morale and knew why which I'd hit him with later as he risked expulsion from college if it was reported and a custodial sentence. In my car asked him the problem and he evaded the truth as I expected making out he was just having a bad run but would soon be back on track!

At my place he used the bathroom and guessed taking a tab so gave him a beer which he accepted and in it the knock out drop so the 6' football jock still in kit soon feeling drowsy so as suggested lay on the bed I secured him to and an hour later wondered why he could see nothing and trying to move found himself secured to the bed unable to speak being gagged!

"Awake Trey, in case you wonder yes gagged, blindfold and bound as gonna educate you in behaviour therapy in a way you're gonna no doubt find sickening and definitely unbearable but won't say a word to anyone about or your dalliance with ketamine will be reported to the Principal and checked your sportsbag you idiot so have confiscated the evidence I need and taken a photo of taking it from your bag as security as don't want you saying a word about tonight to anyone!"

"Drug induced heightened sensitivity a side effect right Trey and sure hope so as when you play footie sensibly which you need to do again if you want to remain team Captain but right now I'm going to play footie so lets slowly unlace these boots, that's great left one off and now right one and whoa nicely smelling size 13's Trey; Hmmm feet smelling like feet and secured together going nowhere; what's that can't make out what you're saying but yes their rich tangy scent is appealing for sure! It's a musky smell so masculine Trey, often wondered what your feet would be like to handle, to smell and even to taste, seen them socked and bare but not to touch, yeah they feel nice n' warm and oh seem very sensitive, now there's a bonus!"

I smiled seeing Trey trying to get free and failing as I leaned into both socked feet and deeply inhaled them as he moaned and told him I loved the look of his feet but their smell a real buzz, his warm, soft and moist socked feet felt amazing against my nose as I inhaled their delicious stench and then proceeded to massage both socked feet. The scent of feet and sock sweat assaulted my nostrils. The smell was intoxicating and even socked his feet so perfectly vulnerable! Now my sheer socked foot was totally exposed and vulnerable. I ran the tip of a finger across his right sole and he immediately flinched, trying to get away from my finger.

"Awwww, what's the problem Trey are you ticklish?" I asked running a finger slowly across the sole of Trey's left foot so he flinched again!

Then stroked both socked soles simultaneously and heard him breathing deep trying to fight a ticklish reaction, a satisfaction he was determined not to give me but both feet flexing just with one finger stroking each even socked it was clear how horribly ticklish he was and is!

"What's that Trey, I guess something like get the fuck away from my feet right, well no chance of that for a while as I'm enjoying this game of footie too much as you're so damn ticklish, trying not to show it but failing as feet flexing, toes wiggling just need to laugh but that's fine I can wait and just stroke you feet like this up n' down and up n' down these awesome soles, I love the feel of them, both mine to enjoy as I have lusted after doing since you joined the team!"

I massaged and examined his socked feet seeing every toe impression from his socks worn in the practice match and loved the warmth from them as I placed my nose close to them both inhaling their awesome flavour and then presse my nose to them both and deeply inhaled and loving as I knew Trey feeling so violated and helpless to stop the abuse happening! I sniffed and told him that I'm sure his girlfriend would be shocked seeing him having his feet enjoyed by his coach and maybe she liked his feet whch brought a verbal response from him so guessed I was wrong so told him all the better, two virgin feet for me to enjoy using to satisfy me! I relished in seeing him struggle on the bed knowing even the lightest touch was magnified die to ingestion of the ketamine and told him so and how I was going to take full advantage of this and exploit his ticklishness to my satisfaction!

Both big feet so soft n' sensitive I could tell even through his socks the stroking sensations making him react as if being subjected to 1,000 volts of electricity and stroked each foot from heels to the balls of his feet so within seconds his writhing on the bed again but still stubbornly not laughing but hearing a moan from him and sensing him biting on his lips to avoid it's happening! I was fine just teasing him running fingers the length of his soles to his toes back n' forth and back n' forth and squezing his toes and stroking lightly under them all telling him I loved teasing his feet like this and was so looking forward to peeling off his socks and giving his bare feet a proper workout knowing how tortuous my touches were and milking it making them light and maddening so not yet indulging in a determined tickle, that could wait until his socks were off!

"Hmmm your feet are so exciting Trey, I love big feet and can see those long toes of yours wiggling which is so horny as feet do it for me Trey, you might remember Darius though he left soon after you joined, his size 12's were favourites and won't say what but let's just say that I had the means to decide when I enjoyed them and this meant weekends here as my guest and not as ticklish as you but still sensitive enough for me to enjoy private time with his feet and he a hit with invited guests who are all ticklers so not just his feet teased and tormented at private parties!"

Hearing a gasp I imagined how this revelation unnerved Trey and smiled! I talked of organising a hazing for him by his team players if he continued to let the side down and no harm to come to him maybe suggesting a gang tickling, just lads together messing around and heard more gasping from him and with a firm grip his socks were coming off slowly and then there Trey was barefoot! I stared at both prize feet, closely admiring them as I'd done from a far when he'd showered or was changing in and out of his socks but now here they were facing me and smelling just awesome! I was hot n' horny as feet do for me what dicks and ass do for other guys, give me a pair of feet and that's all I need! A couple of threesomes, I'm the one who adds the variety to the spice as feet not often high on the agenda for any attention at all!

I often wonder why S/M Masters favour whipping, spanking, edging to subjecting a sub to enforced tickle torture torment and so too water-boarding as means of interrogation though the Japanese and Nazis both indulged in tickling POW's under the radar and reckon it's a method used but not spoken about! The Geneva Convention bans it's use but what person would admit they were tickled to betray secrets to the enemy? I was ready and sniffed the length of both Trey's soles relishing in their natural warmth and moistness and making him really squirm and placed my mouth over the ball of hs right foot tasting his foot with licks and loving the salty taste as he verbally reacted as I'd imagined sickened at this intimacy so switched feet! Soon licking the sole of each foot in turn and covering every inch in my saliva and licked in between his and then licked each sole more furiously before indulging in a lot more sniffing! I alternated treating him to both sensations!

"Seems Trey you're licklish which is great as love orally enjoying a guy's feet as every guy's feet smell and taste different and yours have real appeal so guess you best get used to being a source of entertainment for me and my friends as need to replace Darius and you're gonna be just fine and reckon you will stay in college and team Captain so maintain your habit as you're in line to becoming a habit with me, well these feet will be that's for sure until you graduate as Darius was until he did!"

My slow tongue licking resumed coating both large perfectly shaped feet with my warm n' wet saliva, licking back n' forth over his soles, licking the sides of both feet, both insteps and then Trey's toes, sucking on each toe and licking in between them ignoring verbal muffled responses as sucking on his toes like lollipops as I then stroked his soles so they wiggled involuntarily in my mouth and just kept sucking and nibbling on Trey's toes and as the fingers tickled, sliding the length of his 13 soles, Trey suddenly laughed, laughing and hating me for breaking his macho resolve!

"Gotcha had to happen Trey, that's it laugh for me Coochee Coo, coochee coo!" I said tickling his feet which always makes tickling sensations worse and for Trey definitely not the exception to the rule as he was now losing it! I introduced the feather and drew it in between the toes of each foot as he winced and tried to move his feet away from the teasing torment so then magnified the ticklish sensation and drew the quill end along the length of each foot driving him berserk!

"AHHHHHHH, noooooo, he, hee, hee, hee, heeee, heeeee, heeeee Sssssstttttooooppp nottttt PLEEEEAAAASEEEEEEE! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha!"

I stopped as Trey became breathless. After he'd had a brief respite began the feather teasing torments again to the same reactions from him
The feeling of the feather quill stroking his size 13 soles was getting to him perfectly but saying "Coochie Coo" made it much worse as I told him for the longest time I'd fantasised about getting to grips with his feet and not knowing if it would ever happen but now that it had he need not wonder if meetings would be regular though he'd still see his girlfriend but we knew his feet still mine as he'd not let anyone go near them knowing how hopelessly tickliish and even licklish they were!

My experienced tickler's fingers made contact with his feet and smiled as Trey desperately tried to move his feet to evade the tickling as the intense tickling sensations proving unbearable. I then stroked each sole with just one finger but then two fingers and then three, four and five fingers spidering over each of his horrendously ticklish bare soles driving Trey demented! Fingers then caressing his soles slowly and methodically, every inch of both feet teased! The tickling sensation delivered being deliberately sadistic and light to be maddening! Then sudden spidering tickling driving Trey insane!

Trey vulnerable and helpless and no control of the torment I delighted in subjecting him to and stopped tickling and again licked his soles but now with a passion and sucked and nibbled and licked all of Trey's toes and hearing him laugh as now supersensitive not helped by the ketamine he'd chosen to take in the bathroom on his arrival as I reminded him he'd chosen to do so could only blame himself for his own ticklishness! I told him as well as being appealing for their ticklishness which was off the scale, they smelling so raunchy and tasting so ripe that he was from tonight my 'Footie-Boy' so he best accept it.

I then began to re-sock both feet which made Trey think his tickle-lickle ordeal over but once socked I placed the heater close to them and told him I wanted his feet which had cooled to be hot feet as I needed and wanted to see his reactions to the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush and to tickle and lickle his feet some more so likley he'd be staying the night as my having an insatiable appetite for tasty, smelly feet which needed satisfying as he best get used to doing being my new 'Footie-Boy'!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back