• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toegasm f/m (tickling, explicit)

Petitedevil666

I’m new here and I guess you could say I’ve been a closeted tickler, not wanting to admit it. I have been into male feet and tickling for as long as I can remember. I can’t explain why, but I guess the mind likes what it likes. It turns me on to see man toes wiggling when tickled.

I have met my husband 16 years ago and the first years we’ve been together I was hiding my foot tickling fetish from him. I suspect he now knows about it since he likes to tease me with his feet and toes. But let me tell you how it all really began.

We had moved together 3 years after we started dating. One day he was complaining that his old skater shoes were hurting his feet and that he probably needed new shoes. I have studied as a massage therapist, so the professional part of me wanted to genuinely make him feel better but the horny side of me wanted to gently tickle his soles and toes and see how he would react so I had an idea. I proposed massaging his feet (I had done this many times in the past but avoided tickling his feet as I did not want to freak him out. I didn’t know how he would react). He didn’t hesitate at all and jumped on my proposition. So that night, we were watching a movie and he was sitting on the couch, back against the arm rest and his feet on the other side of the couch. I sat down with my blanket (I always have a blanket on top of me, always cold!) my back against the arm rest, facing his feet and my legs were lightly opened. He propped up his big size 11 feet on my lap eagerly, over the blanket.

Now, you’re probably curious to know what they look like. Let’s just say he has the perfect manly feet I have even seen. Not too hairy, wide soles and big bubbly toes. He walks barefoot a lot, so they’re not the softest, but they sure are hot!

Anyways, back to the story...

I had brought tools with me and advised him I wanted to use a few of them. He didn’t mind at all, so I started By gently applying oil to his feet and massage them, which instantly relaxed him. He would make ‘hmm’ sounds in appreciation as I massages each foot. Once I had prepped up his feet and massages then for a while, I decided to put my fantasy to a test. I slowly, very gently, moved my thumb over his toes. This caused him to chuckle and wiggle them and oh boy was it hot! I decided to try something else and glided my index finger softly under the base of his toes which again, caused him to wiggle his toes and look at me saying ‘that really tickles.’. I asked him if he wanted me to stop and he said ‘No, it feels good.’ So I told him I was going to try a few tools and he nodded. He moved his gaze back to the tv (we were watching a movie) and I grabbed the first tool, a small make up brush. I slowly moved it under his toes, causing them to wiggle again and bend as to hide from the tickling sensation. At this point I was very turned on. He was doing everything right, nothing like I would have expected but much better! I took the brush to his other foot and gently moved it from bottom to toes which caused his foot to jerk a little but he did but retreat it. He kept it still. I started gliding the brush, under his toes again and between which made him spread them, giving me more space to tickle between and he laughed and said ‘arrggg that tickles a lot!’. I told him that if he wanted me to stop, I would but he said he was enjoying this and left his feet there. I grabbed another brush, a little bigger this time and tickled the top of his big toes, which made them spread always from the second toes, but towards the brush as if was really liking the feeling and encouraging me to continue. This gentle tickle between and under his toes, up and down the soles of his big feet went on for a about 15 min. He would chuckle every once in a while but I would make it so he didn’t think I was intentionally trying to torment him. I wanted him to enjoy the sensation and I loved to see his toes wiggle when it tickled.

After a while he said his feet were cold and asked me if I could share the blanket with him. So of course I said yes. Under there I only had one of his shirts on and panties. I felt him move his feet under the blanket and moved my attention back to the movie when I suddenly felt his toes graze my inner thigh. I turned my eyes back at him and he was not paying attention to me, his eyes fixated on the movie. I thought maybe this was not intentional at all and then I felt him shift his foot higher until I felt the tip of his big toe rub against my clit. The feeling made me gasp and stare back at him. Again, he acted as if nothing happened making me think this was in no way intentional. I was about to think he had no clue what he was doing until he started moving the tip of his big toe gently up and down my clit sending jolt of electricity up my crotch. I stared back at him and he smiled and said ‘it’s very hot and wet under the covers, isn’t it?’. I couldn’t speak, the sensation his big toe was giving me was just indescribable. He started moving his big toe a little faster, I could feel myself coming undone any minute now but I didn’t want to give in too easy for him. I wanted him to work for it. When he noticed I was holding back, he moved his big toe so it was pressing against my clit and would move it so the pressure would be on and off, moving his toe faster and faster. The feeling of his big toe against my clit was so intense. As he was masturbating me he said ‘what’s wrong? Something happening under there?’. I couldn’t hold it anymore, my orgasm had been building up for a while and I finally released it. I felt the wave of pleasure as he continued to move his toe quickly against my clitoris and grabbed his foot and I rode my orgasm, and his foot/toe.

Once it was done, he moved his foot so that his arch was pressed up against my crotch, giving me another jolt of electricity down there. He rubbed his foot against it softly and said ‘did you like that?’. I nodded and moved my finger down to the foot that was pressed between my leg and gently tickled to top of his toes which made them wiggle and him chuckle again and said ‘you have very talented toes’. He bit his lips and rubbed his foot on my crotch.

Let’s just say the rest of the story ended in the bed.

Every now and then, he’ll ask me if I want to give him a foot/tickle massage and wink at me, wiggling his toes as to tease me.

Great story .... lucky man ! Now tie him up and tickle the hell out of him !

Excellent story! I envy your husband. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Your first post and it was legendary! Thanks for sharing! Does he ever tickle your feet?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back