• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO: DROP #172: ALEJANDRA & ANGIE WRAP AND STOCK MATURE ARIANNY! (FF/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

We head back to the sofa stock setup now, and this time Ceci's super-ticklish mature model Arianny (50) finds herself at the mercy of two of Naz's young models - the most sensitive hairdresser Alejandra (27) and Angie (20).

This is a really fun one, and the girls have an absolute blast playing with Arianny, who is just hilariously, hysterically, and uncontrollably ticklish on the soles of her feet. Arianny goes BANANAS at having two younger women ruthlessly tickling her oh so ticklish feet! Arianny starts out with some relatively thick socks, and even through those her feet are ticklish, but after about 30 seconds they are peeled off and after that the older woman is toast! Angie and Alejandra laugh and are visibly shocked at how ticklish Arianny is (this is the first time they have met, and of course tickled her.

Arianny screams, laughs, begs, shakes her head back and forth and wiggles her feet and toes as best she can to convey that she is going through an intensely ticklish experience. Undeterred, the girls continue to tickle her feet without mercy, applying oil and playing with their fingers between her toes, kneading their fingertips in her arches, and scraping their nails, before retrieving a hairbrush and electric toothbrush respectively to explore the nooks and crannies of Arianny's feet even more!

Full clip and preview available at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087

Hope you enjoy DROP #172!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 244
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
  • Pic1angiealejandratkarianny.png
    Pic1angiealejandratkarianny.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
Wow! This is a piece of art, i die for this kind of women tickled in stock by younger girls. This is one of the best video i ever seen in the last years, thanks... And i hope to see the wonderful Ingrid tickles Arianny meaty soles one day 😄

Wow! This is a piece of art, i die for this kind of women tickled in stock by younger girls. This is one of the best video i ever seen in the last years, thanks... And i hope to see the wonderful Ingrid tickles Arianny meaty soles one day &#55357;&#56836;

Thanks Caesar, we really like how this one turned out, glad you agree!

Can't get enough of seeing this woman tickled! Keep tickling her and keep up the good work!

Wow this lady is pratty hilarious and the younger gals have so much fun with her. Love It!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back