• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife had to roll dice to find her fate m/f Adult

purple2306

TMF Expert
Wanted to make things a little different, don't get me wrong the day still ends with my wife tied and tickled before, durring, and after orgasm.

I wrote a text to her while she was with her friends, sent a picture of a pack of nylons and the hitachi and asked if she was game? She responded " Can't wait! " So when she got back I had 4 dice lined up with a 3x5 card that said the following:
Time teased before you can cum,
Red dice = 1 20 min , 2 30 min, 3 40 min, 5 15 min, and roll a six you get teased without orgasm for an hour.

Yellow Dice determins how long you will be teased/tickled after orgasm. This one I didn't think thru good enough because she ended up rolling and getting 30 min on the yellow dice. Can't tickle her for 30 minutes after she cums.. I do need to stay married after all lol.

Blue dice= how intense her session will be... 1 mild 2 med 3 mild 4 med 5 strong 6 I get to go nuts on you, or as I call it 50 shades (she gets the reference) but I dont beat her.

Green Dice determined what all toys would be used... blindfold, gag, feather, vibrator, nylons. But under the description of what she had to roll I just wrote I'm fucking with you, were using all of these!

Then to cater to her competative spirit I told her she could roll all the dice and if she got a pair she could remove or add 5 min from either of the catagories. 2 pair she could add or remove 10 min.
Three of a kind she can add or remove time and pick the position she would be tied in. Now thank goodness she didn't roll any pairs but my backup plan was if she rolled a triple number then she could pick from her choice of 2 positions. Like I said she likes board games so she was reading everything and then with a smile says " So I get to roll all 4 dice to change things up a bit" Sure I said, cause either way I win here.

So fast forward we are on the king size bed, I place her thigh cuffs on her, then place a pillow behind the back of her knees so the leg doesn't bend all the way once tied tight, I want her comfortable to remain tied up for awhile without cramping or pain. (you younger people don't think about these things yet but your day is coming) anyway I use the heavy rope to basically frog tie her so her legs are bent her feet are flat on the bed and her heels are almost touching right below her butt for now anyway. Get both legs tied then tighten the strap on the thigh cuffs and it lifts her knees towards the headboard.

I proceed to tie both wrists to the far ends of the bed so she is spread out. I walk over and press the timer on my phone, her head raises up and asks what I was doing? Setting your 25 min timer and begin your session. YOU DIDNT HAVE THE TIMER GOING THIS WHOLE TIME? Well no sweety the timer starts when I start touching you and I kissed her, she quickly settled down and I started touching her lightly running my hands over her face, kissing her neck, grazing under her arms, side note... I love when we first start and she realizes it tickles and she can't move or stop it like a roller coaster you are strapped in and along for the ride, so I flutter my fingers around her stomach and back up to her breasts still not touching the nipples, I lie down facing her crotch and over the nylons I start nuzzling with my beard and lips she is already giggling pretty hard, I nip and lick all around being sure if I touch her clit its as a soft passing touch then down her legs. I keep this up going all over her body for about ten minutes.

Then I get an idea and I get an egg vibrator, I run it over her nipples alternating left and right while she is squirming and laughing I turn on the sonicare and with my other hand start running it around her groin area and hips, she jerks hard and almost closes her legs pulling pretty hard on her restraints. So I get up and I tell her I am so sorry, and I walk over quickly and grab two pieces of rope, run each around the frame of the middle of the bed and thru the ring on the thigh cuffs, pulls and tied almost in one motion, I say I bet your glad you have such a handy husband that can modify things on the fly!

Now she is still blindfolded and I was moving pretty quick, she says I thought you were saying sorry for using the sinicare on me its so intense, I laughed kinda dark and said no I know you want to be tied secure and get the full experience out of this, to be taken out of control, ravaged and made to cum hard. At about that time I drop down and start licking her right on her button thru the nylons, her legs tensed but this time remained wide open, she laughed her head off then teasingly said thats not fair, and I was mean... so with that I grabbed a smaller cheaper electric toothbrush and ran it all between her legs and thighs for a couple minutes.

I stop and give her a much needed break, but the clock is ticking so I cant be too nice, I then grab a razor blade and lift the nylons away from her and cut a hole right around her happy place, the patch is wet from her and my spit from all the oral but I say more from her... I go up and kiss her and tease her nipples and without warning I place the vibrating nipple clamps on her nips, turning the remote to an odd vibrations pattern so you dont know whats coming next or get use to them.

I go back down and start perfroming oral on her without the nylons, I see she has shaved clean, she knows I like it, what she probrably doesn't realize is her being bald down there makes her so much more sensitive... I love it. She is moaning and gyrating her hips so I back off, she tells me she wants me inside her, I stop and say sorry again that I am so forgetful I missed something and place a washrag in her mouth as a makeshift gag, she groans and half laughs I know she is thinking THAT FUCKER, so I go back down and as soon as I start again I see she is getting close so I back off, I get the hitachi and place it on her clit, moving it around gently on low, she spits out the gag and says I thought I wasn't supposed to cum till the timer goes off???

Im thinking who's team is she on? Too bad she would never go for a three way cause we could really make a great team tickling someone to death. So I tell her baby who says I was making you cum, Im just screwing around and if you take this out of your mouth again I will add time and grab the hairbrush for your feet. She quickly opened up and took the gag again. Dont worry only nine more minutes I told her. Nine Minutes she tried to talk with the gag in her mouth...

I conitued for a few momemts getting her close and backing off, tried tickling her feet when she was close and finally the timer chimed. I took the gag out for the moment and made a few adjustments to my bondage before starting again, no need for the timer right now because now is just time to make her cum, I moved around and turned the nipple clamps on high, and she moaned, I positioned myself between her legs and rested my dick right on her button, she rotated her hips trying to make me enter her but I am always thinking and most of the time the thoughts are slightly twisted or creative l like to say! So when she rotated a bit I used the restraint on her thigh cuffs and made them both tighter, this held her legs up and off of me, I thrusted in her and said DAMM its like a furnace in there, I pumped and pumped and realized I am so turned on Im gonna cum way to fast so I slowed down and took my self out of her.

I released her legs as fast as I could from the bongage, I unhooked her wrists and told her to flip over on her stomach, she said BUT I ALREADY CAME! Oh I know, don't worry I love you (and I do) but she just came, she is wearing those sexy black silky nylons and I want to play a bit more...

So she lays down and I attach the cuffs, what about my ankles she asks??? No need I have this and I placed a pillow accross one of her ankles and quickly plopped down, she says OH NO with a giggle, that in man speak just told me she knows its coming, she knows tickling is my thing, and she knows she is tied up and can't do anything about it anyway!

So I take my time running my fingers over the silky foot under the toes while she bucks and laughs, I get up and go to the other leg doing more of the same, she says your soooo mean I came, mean? This is mean and I use the sonnicare for just ten seconds on her foot and she looses it laughing so hard.

I get up and unhook one of her wrists when she asks is it over? I don't say anything, she asks did you cum? Not yet... she says OH SHIT!

So I connect the one wrist to the other and guide her fully on her side, I enter her and start thrusting, after a few minutes I am gassed and breathing heavy so I tell her I need a little help to cum, she says ok what? I turn on the hitachi and find her button, she is bucking and reminding me she came, I finally tell her ok calm down and turn off the hitachi, in my mind I am still laughing...

I tell her well can I play with this and I grope her breast while pumping in and out of her but her hands are cuffed she is telling me her nipples are so sensitive in between laughs, I almost cum...

I let go of her breast and reach back on the bed for the sonnicare, I grab on foot and hold the sonnicare to her foot, she still cant move much so I am thrusting for all its worth while she is laughing and cackling, I finally cum. I unhook her restraints and wipe the sweat off me, I worked up a sweat for sure.

She sits up and kisses me and tells me that was awesome! My wife does not have a tickling fetish, she puts up with mine, she likes bondage and cumming while tied so most of her happyness I believe is I try to take the time, not to do the same thing over and over ( Im human and male so It gets easy to fall into that rutine after 22 years of marriage)

Well hope you like the story, just happened yesterday so I wanted to write as much as I could asap, hope it wasn't too borring with all the details and side chatter.

Purple

ps: posted two new photos from yesterdays events in my photo section... well trying to upload them... it wont let me, I reached out to staff.

Last edited:
Good story purple2306! Hey if you are able can you shoot me a PM, I had a question to ask you.

Last edited:
Very interesting dice game and fine story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Sounds to me like you scored big time when you won the heart of that lady! Keep her happy man!

Hey purple2306. I tried to respond and your profile doesn't accept PMs. If you ever wander to the chatroom just had a comment for you is all.

Great time with a great lady. Good for you. Yku are a lucky couple to have each other.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back