• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your favorite tickle position?

enlightened

TMF Expert
Do you prefer to tickle someone lying down? Standing up? Tied to a chair? Hog Tied?

Where is your favorite place to tickle someone? A bedroom?

Camping, alone in a tent in the woods?

In the back of a pick up truck parked in the desert?

Bathtub?

Tied to a tree?

Lying down on a bed face up.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

I like the lee to lay on their stomach with their arms stretched out.

For me, I'm going to go with a toss up between a hogtie and a mummification wrap with toe ties. Location doesn't really matter too much as long as we can be uninterrupted.

I like the lee face up or face down spread eagle. If I find they have a ticklish butt then preferably face down as that and the inner thighs are my favorite spot to attack

I tend to prefer more unique positions that give the 'lee some room to wiggle- that way you can more easily tell who is more ticklish. Nothing more boring to me than spread eagle on a bed.

Stretching my gf to the four corners of the bed, face up for belly/boobs haha of course

Spreading face down somehow makes the sides more exposed and vulnerable, as the lee can't see what the tickler is doing with them. The same as with tickles from behind in lifetime situations

I like the idea of being sat up in a set of stocks close to the ler. That way they get to look me in the eyes and tease me as they have their fun. I've only ever tried being tied to the bed with my arms above my head before but it's something I'd like to experience 😊

Face down, ass up, legs spread with a bar and wrists cuffed to the middle of that bar. Sooo much fun

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back