• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Live Stream Anyone?

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Good evening friends,

I just wanted to gague to see if there would be any interest in this...

If you don't know me...Hi! I'm Sara and I am mostly a lee. I have been to NEST and other tickling related events alike. My signifcant other and I have recently bought our first house and now that we have the space...have been talkling about doing a semi-regular live tickling stream on something like Discord. With these COVID times, people out of work, social activities cancelled, the current political climate, etc. Also, I'd get tickled so hell yeah. I was thinking that maybe a scheduled live stream of me being tickled by my signifcant other might be something that could cheer people up. I would be face up, bound spread eagle with a blindfold on, and if I have it my way, almost naked lol

We did one live stream a couple months ago and it did work, but we had some connection issues witht he WIFI where people kept dropping in and out and some minor audio issues. I would like to fix these, but I am not sure tech savy so we were just using my laptop. If anyone have any equiptment suggestions, that would be helpful. Right now we just have a plain router and wifi. There was a private group ID # that I had to give out to everyone, so they could join the room and the stream.

This would be totally free as I just do tickling for fun, but I have had some people reach out to me asking if I would have something like a tip jar for them to contribute a little something if they wanted to.

I don't have all the details yet and this is just a rough idea at the moment so if anyone has any suggestions, it would be very appreciated.

Let me know if this is something y'all may be interested in. Thank you!

Fanastic idea! Discord and Skype have a maximum of 50 or under so I'd suggest figuring out how many people will actually turn up to see if its worth creating a server.
When it comes to filming etc you could spend a little bit of money (or see if people are willing to fund you for it) I'd suggest getting a wireless Webcam. (one with a microphone is definitely the better option)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083XX2BGX?tag=amazee-20

^ I would personally suggest this webcam, but its definitely not cheap!
I would also suggest discord over skype! Discord (once you understand the basics) gives you a lot more control on trolls and people who want to break rules you set. It's a lot better especially if you want to keep it open when your not streaming to chat etc. Plus you can have a place to announce when your streams are!

Tip Jars are also great, just do your research first! Otherwise I'd suggest Paypal or something to that extent!

When it comes to the WIFI and audio issues this could be a multitude of problems.

>When a one/a few people drop out:
- It's most likely not your issue, this could be their internet dropping, they might be watching from another state or country or their provider has given them a poor package and they can't download your stream quick enough
- They may have issues with the streaming service itself, discord has been having issues both now and in the past where people watching people stream are being kicked accidently or the stream falters for them.

> If everyone drops out:
- Its either you or the streaming provider has crashed. Your internet couldn't handle what you were doing or something has gone wrong.
- Your PC crashed

Audio wise its always good to check the microphone settings (whether or not its an internal mic or a plugged in one). If your audio is dropping out its either the stream unable to upload it, the viewer unable to download all the packages or your gain is set to low!

Imagine Gain is like a wall, the higher it is, the higher the wall is, and the more sound it lets in. But you dont want the gain toooo high cause then everyone can hear the traffic 30 miles away. But I suspect perhaps the gain was too low so the microphone couldn't pick up all those lovely sound bites of laughter.

If you have any other questions or if I can help in anyway, let me know! I hope this helped! Good luck!

This would be great - particularly having a lee that actually wants to be tickled - you may be complicit in your own tickle torture! I'd agree with the fund for equipment - then there'd be a higher quality of pic/sound to hear your delicious laughter!

Would anyone have any idea on how to get this going??? I don’t even know where to start.

Anyway, I am going to session this evening and was debating trying to Skype it or discord it lol

I'd suggest setting up a discord for now? Only 10 people can view at a time i believe but thats something.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back