• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question of your skill in tickling

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
Lees are constantly asked....."How ticklish are you?"

I wonder what would happen if lees ask....."How skilled are you; do you have proof?"

Would you lees do that or ever dream of doing that...me, personally I would get a laugh out of it.

I hate getting that "how ticklish are you" question. How TF can anyone properly convey that in a text conversation?

"Oh, on a scale of one to ten."

What constitutes a 1? What constitutes a 10?

Just always seemed goofy to me

I agree with Chicago on the "How ticklish are you question?" my go to answer has always been "Why don't you find out yourself?" ;-) One man's 5 could be another man's 8.
I can understand asking how skilled are you, but in all honesty I don't think it is super hard to train a ler. You can't magically make someone more ticklish, but you can easily tell someone how you like to be tickled.

Last edited:
I had a story about a pub in the UK published. Never even been to the UK xD

I agree with Chicago on the "How ticklish are you question?" my go to answer has always been why don't you find out yourself? ;-) One man's 5 could be another man's 8.
I can understand asking how skilled are you, but in all honesty I don't think it is super hard to train a ler. You can't magically make someone more ticklish, but you can easily tell someone how you like to be tickled.

Train?! Thou stabbeth me in my heart fair maiden. Don't you know all us lers have been inducted in the Tickling Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
Lees are constantly asked....."How ticklish are you?"

I wonder what would happen if lees ask....."How skilled are you; do you have proof?"

Would you lees do that or ever dream of doing that...me, personally I would get a laugh out of it.

When you reduce an aspect of human interaction down to a column in a spreadsheet, it kinda takes the fun out of it.

Honestly I get it but I've tickled some who just breathing sets them into laughter and others who don't laugh much at all.

But fair enough, stupid question.

I don't know how you can ask or answer those questions IRL, but I know 5th grade writing skills qualifies you as "creative writer" in chat and RP. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back