• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Dream Fantasy Aspiration to Become a Tickle Model

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
So let me start this off by saying I know that this has an unlikely probability of coming to fruition, but I had to get it out of my head and into words. Sometimes ya gotta just get things written down to make them real.

I’ve been thinking about this on and off for years now and I’ve always searched for a reason to talk myself out of pursuing it.

Once a vaccine comes out for COVID-19, I would like to be a tickle model and have a scene with a professional tickling video publishing company. I think that would be so freakin’ cool to experience. I think I’m finally at a place in my life where it would be something I’d be able to consider more realistically.

And like, I’m cute enough, right? A very ticklish and bubbly 26 year old who absolutely loves to be tickled and is genuinely in the tickling & BDSM communities who’s attended events like NEST and has friends in those communities. A young lady who’s a home owner with size 10 feet and a Masters degree, kinky & plus sized girl next door who’s currently working on her lifestyle to become healthier.

Now I’m just babbling, but you get the point. I think making a video with a tickling video production team would be pretty awesome. Just sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Thoughts?

If y’all know anyone who produces these types of videos or if you are one of those people and you’d be open to starting a dialogue with me about this, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Maybe easier to shoot your own? Not sure. Best of luck tho!

Would you start your own company or bounce around working for others?
I dont think it matters how you look, its more how you present yourself! If you feel your ready I'd say dont hesitate, just go for it!

My suggestion would be to try chat with other models, make sure you know the basics of what to do on a shoot and go from there :D

I dabble in film making so I can help you in some aspects but there are actual producers who I'd suggest chatting with to learn and get guidance from! Best of luck! Can't wait to see you model !

Would you start your own company or bounce around working for others?
I dont think it matters how you look, its more how you present yourself! If you feel your ready I'd say dont hesitate, just go for it!

My suggestion would be to try chat with other models, make sure you know the basics of what to do on a shoot and go from there :D

I dabble in film making so I can help you in some aspects but there are actual producers who I'd suggest chatting with to learn and get guidance from! Best of luck! Can't wait to see you model !

I don’t even know who to start taking with. I don’t know any models or any producers really. This has only been a thought that’s been bouncing around inside my head for years! I wouldn’t even know how to go about starting my own tickling video company, but these are all great ideas. If you guys don’t mind, feel free to drop some names of producers and/or models below who would be interested in speaking with me. I’m kinda starting from ground zero here lol with no connections.

Come to Vegas ill hire you. Pay all your travel expenses and put you in whatever hotel you want. Will get several different girls or guys to tickle you.. will make you beg for mercy. Hmu. This is my site. We have fun with it.

https://www.patreon.com/TickleinLasVegas

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back