• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Craigslist Tickling: Glory! (M/M)

TklGuy18

TMF Poster
DISCLAIMER: This story really happened.

Did I over exaggerate a *couple* of details?

Yes, but who doesn't?

Sometimes the tickling doesn't last all that long so you have to throw in an extra adjective or two in order to make it sound a little more exciting.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy my second story.

I was feeling really horny one night so I went on Craigslist and responded to an ad about a gloryhole.

The guy emails me, we go back and forth for a little bit, he sends me his address.

He said another person was interested at about the same time, so it's basically first come, first cum.

Sure enough, I get there last. I make my way inside and, to my relief, its pretty dark.

When I walk in, there's a big black curtain dividing the room and a guy is kneeling on the edge of a bed, pants down, facing away from me, presumably getting his dick sucked.

The guy behind the curtain must have heard me come inside because he says to just wait quietly by the door.

I guess they had just started, because I was there for a solid two or three minutes before the guy getting serviced took a moment to remove his flip flops.

Obviously, that got my attention.

I must have been feeling pretty bold that night because after a minute or two I started quietly making my way to the edge of the bed.

I get super close and start inspecting these surprisingly very nice, very BIG feet that are hanging over the side of the bed.

I give them a small sniff to see if they smell clean, and they do.

So, in the name of being bold, I risk it.

I give him a small tickle right in the middle of both arches.

His feet jerk and I see his body twitch, but he doesn't say anything.

The guy giving head must have noticed because he stopped and asked if everything was alright.

The guy whose feet I just tickled says, and I swear I'm not making this up, "Yeah, everything is perfect."

Naturally, I take that as both confirmation that he's ticklish and permission to keep going, and I start gently spidering up and down this random guy's delicious-looking soles while he's receiving head.

I hear him quietly snickering, and I swear some moaning is in there somewhere, while watching his fingers and toes clench, and I'm having the time of my life.

Eventually, his whole body tenses and he groans really loud, presumably shooting his load.

I immediately stop tickling and move back to the door.

Without saying a single word, he pulls his pants up, slides back into his flip flops, and walks out, both of us avoiding eye contact.

And the story isn't over yet.

Now its my turn.

The Perverted Wizard of Oz says he's ready for me.

I take my place, kneeling on the bed, and drop my sweats.

I put my cock in the hole and he quickly takes me into his mouth.

It feels heavenly and I'm rock hard within moments.

Barely 30 seconds into it, I hear the door open quietly.

The guy servicing me doesn't say anything, so I assume he doesn't hear it.

A brief moment later and I feel pressure on my legs.

Startled, I look behind me.

The guy with the big ticklish feet is currently sitting on my calves and starts taking off my tennis shoes.

There was no way in hell that I was going to stop him, so I just turn back around and brace myself.

He removes my socks and wastes no time digging into my arches.

I squeal loudly and attempt to stifle my laughter, but the guy sucking me figures out something is up.

When he asks about it, I sheepishly explain the situation, telling him that the other guy is tickling my feet and to just keep going because it turns me on even more.

Oz is obviously confused, but continues anyways.

After waiting for a few more seconds, those familiar ticklish sensations start shooting up my legs again.

He's going all out, paying special attention to my arches and toes, giving me the tickling of a lifetime.

It wasn't very long before I was rocked by an earth-shattering orgasm, laughing hysterically the entire time, but the guy didn't stop tickling.

I practically had to push him off of me because it got so intense.

When I turned around, all I saw was the door closing.

I put my shoes on, thanked the still confused Oz, and left.

Again, this is my very second attempt at writing anything, so I appreciate any/all constructive criticism.

However, if all you want to do is say my story is fake, kindly go fuck yourself =)

Last edited:
This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read! Did you ever run into the Mystery Tickler again?

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read! Did you ever run into the Mystery Tickler again?

Thank you so much!
Unfortunately, I have not run across him again. But to be fair, I probably wouldn't even recognize him if I did

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back