• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Motivation for a Lee

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hi friends,

So I’m not quite 100% sure where to post this as it does revolve around tickling, but it also brings in topics such as fitness and wellness. If it shouldn’t be in this discussion board section, my apologies. I’m just out here doing my best!

Anyway, so I’m a lee, right? Mostly anyway. And if I’ve played with you, you know I like intense sessions. I like face up spread eagle bound and blindfolded and ideally, naked or topless. I like to go for at least an hour. I want my hair to be a mess, my body covered in sweat, my heart racing, endorphins and adrenaline running through my veins, and I want to go into subspace. Generally speaking, the deeper I go into subspace, the better of a session it is for me. And I like to be sore the next day from pulling at my restraints. Because after all, our play IS a workout and it IS a sport. It’s physical.

Recently, I’ve decided that it was time to make a change, for myself, and for the love of my fetish. I promised myself and my significant other that as soon as grad school was over, my next venture would be getting myself healthier physically. I got in touch with my boyfriend’s cousin’s wife who’s a newcomer in the personal training world, but has several certifications and a degree in exercise science. So I decided I was going to work with her as she was just getting started, her rates were super low. For the next 90 days I’m one of her lab rats basically for this new program she’s using lol

I hate exercise. I always have. Pretty sure I have some weird PTSD crap from k-12 PE class. I’ve never in my life been, athletic. I’ve always been the fat girl to put it bluntly. I’ve played sports like volleyball and softball in high school, but since then I’ve steered clear of all of that. When I was in undergrad I herniated 2 discs in my lower back so that just made the extra weight even more unhealthy and the back pain more painful.

I’ve decided that now was the time and true to my word, and to my significant other- I decided to dive into the unknown of strength training and cardio. I’m the heaviest I have ever been and with starting to workout I’m seeing that I really do need to in fact, change my ways. I’m seeing all the things that are difficult for me to do, that shouldn’t be for someone who is 26.

So I sat down at my computer and wrote down my WHY’s. Why I want to put myself through this life change now. And yeah there were obvious ones like to just genuinely be healthier and wear cute clothes, but the main one was stamina. I want more stamina. Both with regarding tickling and just generally in the bedroom with my man. Because he’s a really great, generous, kind, loving, sweet, empathetic man and he deserves kick ass sexy time too.

My trainer asked me and everyone else to send her our why’s so she can help keep us on track with motivation and I didn’t hold back. I laid it all out. So now my trainer knows everything as she wanted us to keep “going deeper” and into more detail. I want to hold myself accountable. I’m doing this for the tickle fetish in me lol that is my motivation.

So I pick up 4 sets of different size weights, 2 kettle bells, and a weight stand from some guy on Facebook marketplace for $80 and I get to work. Every day, hauling my ass into our finished basement in our house to make myself sweat (and groan in soreness) for 45-60 minutes as I’m slow and the workouts take me longer. First 6 days were absolutely hell. Couldn’t sit down to pee, couldn’t up from the couch, everything hurt, especially my nonexistent abs. I had my boyfriend rubbing Aspercream on my muscles and massaging them. But each day, I did the workout, tried to get as many steps in as possible, drink as much water (75oz) as possible, eat a good amount of protein, and eat till I was about 80% full. I’m still figuring that last part out. Consistently, I’m learning is key.

I’m a week in. I completed my 7th workout in a row (one every day for 90 days) and I’m really proud of myself. Each time I work out- my boyfriend is with me, by my side (In case I lose my footing lol), and cheering me on. I can’t remember the last time I did any physical activity for 7 days in a row. And I’m going to keep going. Im posting this so i can further hold myself accountable. I’m going to go for the next 83 days progressively getting stronger. And then when this program is over after those 83 days I’ll have to figure something else out and keep going because I want to be fit enough to have more enjoyable and longer sessions with those whom I play with. So Yeah, that’s the story of how I used my ticking fetish as motivation to become a more healthy person and a stronger lee with a more fit body that’ll be full of stamina and harder for y’all lers to wreck haha

If y’all have any words of encouragement or positivity please PM me or drop them in a reply below! Or if you just liked this rather unique tickling related discussion, let me know that too.

Lastly, if y’all have any healthy eating tips or tricks or any workout/fitness/wellness ideas, please let me know those as well.

Much love!

So wonderful to hear this - a real motivation and as with all things - having an aim will mean you're far likelier to achieve it.

Go you!

Your dedication is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! And YOU will be the one that gains the most from this! Most people these days don't get much exercise other than their fingers on their phones! Keep thinking that you will achieve what you want, and you will!! Let's just hope your SO can handle all the attention the "new" you will attract! Lol. :p

That's awesome Sara!
We'll be able to tie you up to a weight set where to stop tickling you have to close your arms :)
Haven't seen you in forever!

Congrats! Getting in better physical shape makes everything feel better.

Making it a daily habit is the best way to stay on track for a long time.

And I totally relate to what you mentioned about intense sessions. Having the physical endurance for them it a must.

Good luck with the workout. It does wonders for making you feel better about yourself.

Great to hear Butterfly. it's also great you're partner is supporting you as well, as that can go a long way.

Remember it is a lifestyle change. Don’t get derailed if you miss one workout or have an occasional cheat meal. Rest days are also a part of it. Dedicate yourself to a new lifestyle and the benefits all around will be enormous.

Congratulations on the hard part, motivating yourself to do it. That is often the most difficult part.

Now you just need to put in the hours, and I'm sure you'll find the right pace an routine that works for you, and as you see improvement it will keep motivating you. And you are doing it for yourself, so you have a strong basis to keep at it.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back