• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle, Tickle, Tickle! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
- Looking back to initial meeting now 6mths ago so things progressed ticklishly since then! -

"Good evening Squadron Leader Greg Lawson and hope you are as comfortable as can be expected for someone about to endure interrogation, I insisting you be secured in uniform, gagged and blindfold so you feel every sensation though inflicting pain not something I enjoy, my technique of torment is for many unusual but one of the oldest forms of torture known to man though in todays world infrequently used but remarkably effective on suitable subjects as I know you are and I'm sure that secured here for the last three hours you must be feeling very hot n' sweaty and trapped in these boots, Hmm size 14's your feet needing an airing!"

He lay trapped and helpless as I unlaced both boots and pulled them off and stared at his two big socked feet, black nylon socks their only protection and toes involuntarily wiggling and trying to kick out but feet secured together just rubbing eachother which I watched amused!

"The foot such a work of art Lawson, always fascinated by them with a particular liking for large, masculine feet so yours attracting me, feet that smell like feet as these do Hmmm smelling very raunchy and their natural heat eminating from them both but having a predilection for sensitive feet especially, it's amusing breaking the will of a strong man using his weakness against him, exploiting it beyond the limits of his personal endurance and a torture which is not tiring to inflict and can be prolonged leaving no marks of having been endured! I notice you tense and nervous and you have every reason to be so it is permitted!

"High arched feet and seemingly shapely toes, we shall see but with time on our hands and I'm sure a foot massage in order as not something I imagine you accustomed to recieving not inviting any focus of attention to your feet because we both know how hyper-sensitive they are; yes Lawson I have researched you. 31 yrs old, from Denver, married to Kathy 3 yrs with 1 yr old son Ben, liking football and hiking with pizza your favourite food; Pepperoni especially, attended 'Boulder Valley' High school before 'Colorado Military Academy'! As you see thorough in my research military physical examinations determining you fit but always failing the Babinski test, one examiner making specific note that the sensitivity of your feet off the charts!"

Sure enough the handsome Squadron Leader immediately flinched as I gripped his right socked foot with both hands feeling super excited as warm, moist socked feet make me as a serious foot-fethist and both damp socks stuck to his big feet like a second skin, loved feeling up his foot through them not to tickle but any handling of his feet having this effect as toes wiggled and foot flexed and leaned in and deeply inhaled his delicious aroma!
I loved from this reaction his feeling very uncomfortable anyone close to his feet so blew air on his socked toes to impress on him just how close I was and his foot feeling nice n' clammy from it's heat as I fondled every inch of it with complete focus and fascination at his reaction! My fingers exploring all over his foot and deeply sniffing it and feeling so turned on!

"Mmmm virgin feet to be raped by me Lawson, love the fact this is hellish for you as it clearly is and my taking full advantage of your feet at my disposal to do as I like with and you powerless to stop me! Your feet the centre of my attention just touching these toes and pinching them and feeling up these soles one foot at a time and Mmm breathing in their aroma which must be embarrassing and humiliating I guess, love this foot moist with sweat as so will your left foot be massaged in socks by me!"

I slid my nose the length of his left socked foot enjoying seeing his toes wiggling and mocking him saying it very unfair of him to deprive people from enjoying the feel and smell of his feet as I was doing but non-consensually making it much more exciting to indulge in doing, enjoying parts of his body his wife even wouldn't be invited to venture near. I stroked the Squadron Leader's socked feet through the nylon fabric, gently fingering both soles and toes so just a light maddening sensation which teased him horribly, toes wiggling as they were stroked, soles stroked his feet flexing as I taunted him verbally.

"A strong military man Lawson but with such a childish weakness Coochie Coochie Coo tickle, tickle, tickle, up n' down and uup 'n down feel my fingers go uuup n' dowwn and again up n' down, love the sight of these moving n' stinky feet Lawson they're a tickler's delight to torment the fuck out of, your suffering hearing you fighting giving in to the teasing and unbearable tortuous sensations so amusing for me to subject you too and I haven't started the main event yet, this is just the warm up and these feet feeling very, very warm Hmmm smelling awesome as feet must!"

I increased the speed and pressure of the socked feet tickling hearing a muffled “STO-HAHAHAHA-P! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAH!” from him as he really couldn't stand being tickled so ran fingers more furiously the length of his soles saying I was thrilled his feet so big and having plently of foot flesh to satisfy myself with as I would be doing! I telling him my knowing an array of techniques to use as an enthusiastic tickler appreciating his not being enthusiastic as my ticklee as I slid my fingers up n' down each socked foot trying to determine as I told him the most ticklish foot but they seemed evenly matched and mapping out the most hideously ticklish areas but again his feet clearly tickle zones everywhere and smiling as he unable to control his squirming and giggling! Verbally taunting him stroking over the arches of his feet and then stroking lightly under super sensitive toes, forced to endure tickling there making him squirm violently with no escaping from the tickles and his insane ticklishness!

"During your stay with us Squadron Leader I would prepare to meet with me regularly even woken in the night as you will be secured to your cell bed and it's deliberately segregated from the others but a ticklish awakening fun to amuse myself doing with perhaps a guard or two invited to joining me so both made aware of your weakness and using it to discipline you or amuse themselves, possibilities endless Lawson, endless!" I teased "If I do this and hold your toes back and then stroke your arches of taut feet that's worse still isn't it so something I'll be doing multiple times as I do have evil fingers and a wicked touch! Your feet are on fire I guess already from my ticklish attention and you've not felt anthing yet, your socks still on and my real preference is bare n' vulnerable feet being the sadistic tickler I am and your muffled laughter all the encouragement I need as I touch, tease and torment your feet in all the right places guaranteed a reaction!"

“PleassssssHAHAHAHA I CAHAHAHAN’T TAKE IT HAHAHA!” came a muffled response

"Oh are you sure Squadron Leader, it's only a tickle, a stroke, a caress, a fondle, a feel-up of these amazing feet that's all!" I taunted him!

"STAHAHAPHAHHAHAHAHASTAHAHAP TICKLIHIHING MY FEEHEHEHEETHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHA!"

"SsshshshshshshshNOsSHSHSHHSHNOSssshshsNOT HAPPENING NO now Sssshshshsh feel the tickle Squadron Leader!" I relished taunting him! "My fingers are perfect weaponry for tickling feet, in between and under toes and across arches and stroking soles then you'd agree Lawson and every tickling session I will make sure being worse than the last as I really enjoy feet, everything about them and big feet like yours especially and ticklish feet my predilection!"

Saying this at last sliding off his socks, gliding each one off slowly and there facing me his two bare n' sweat moist warm soles of his size 14 feet! I began slowly stroking along each sole to his toes, both feet simultaneously teased as I told him he would soon find himself being tickled senseless as I stroked each bare sole from heels to toes more vigorously and mercilessly celebrating verbally my having complete control of him using tickling!

"HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA...NOOOOOOHOOOOOO-HOOOO-I CANT-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-PLEASE-STA-AAA-AAPHAHAHAHA!"

The Squadron Leader was now hysterical with laughter and desperately trying to move his feet to evade the torment but futile his doing so as I advised him and best he submit to being in an horrendously ticklish predicament from which there was no escape! I then employed a favoured tickle tool, the feather and immediate contact with it's hit getting the desired result as I tickled the arches of Lawson's feet and then sawed the feather in between his toes which proved agonisingly ticklish an endurance for him! I tickled his toes with it until he I'm pretty sure questioned his sanity as I told him doing so my loving seeing his bare toes wiggling and both feet going nowhere! His repsonse to the feather was as if he was being electrocuted literally which was just perfect for me to witness seeing as I duly told him.

Both soles so warm n' sweaty after maybe an hour of feather-time using both ends of the feather, the quill end draggeg the length of his feet proving a hideously ticklish endurance for him inviting it's being used extensively and with so little effort from me and so amusing seeing his helpless reactions to it's happening, hearing him going ballistic, moaning giggling, cursing when he could as he was in devilish torment! I replacing using the feathers with human touch as my experienced tickler's fingers went into overdrive making him go beserk shaking around as I thoroughly enjoyed myself with the Squadron Leader's feet as I always do, he having been here 6 mths now and no less sensitive enduring prolonged contact with my expertise as a tickler and others, three guards who during breaktime will visit him in his cell for their amusement!

Lawson's feet becoming increasingly warmer and sweatier and so consequently all the more sensitive and still buried my nose into this soles and over his toes and being bare all the more kinky and sexciting for me to do but then indulged in my real speciality and freaked him out employing my tongue and slowly licking the length of his soles finding their ripe salty taste a complete compliment to their raunchy, masculine, rich smell! I licked all of his sweaty toes and slurped at both delicious soles! A foot feast to savour!

"Olden times a goat would lick prisoner's feet, their soles and toes salted and the torture forcibly inducing uncontrollable laughter and crying at first and building into a loss of control of the nervous system Lawson but I prefer the human touch so my tongue slowly licking from the heels of your feet to your toes and of course in between them all and your helpless reaction having such large licklish soles and toes as my tongue violates them is such as pleasurable sight for me to see!"

Up n' down, up n' down I indullged myself licking and lapping at his deliciously tasty feet and sucking and nibbling his toes which drove him ballistic as it always does, he sent into an immediate frenzy as it's so horribly unbearable for him and always verbally reminding him its another man's tongue orally enjoying his feet and giving his toes blow-jobs and relishing in subjecting the Squadron Leader to ticklish-licklish agony! I absolutely love seeing his toes wiggling and feet flexing, desperate to escape the insidious torment of my tongue slobbering over his feet, slurping his toes loving the smell and taste of his feet!

"HAAAAAAAAA-PLEASE STOPCANT TAKE ANYMORE-HAA-HAAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAHH" a muffled reaction expected from him as I'm licking his soles, sucking or nibbling his toes. Sticking his toes in my mouth to savour and enjoyand both always warm with his musky aroma and either using fingers or the feather a light tickle seeing his toes splay and clench and breathing in his foot stench which is an aphrodisiac for me always as his feet smelling and tasting awesome, that's a guarantee!

I sometimes in his cell before waking him will just stare at his feet as they're very nice looking feet and feet I know I will soon be playing with, feeling them under my fingers and inhaling their musky aroma, two feet I love tickling and lickling so much, tortuously teasing the straight, married Squadron Leader with such tasty feet that his wife never has or will savour as when released from here he will certainly be extremely protective of his feet! Nobody getting anywhere near them and which is why he experiences this now as sensations he'll never sense again so must not be denied the feeling of them whilst the opportunity presents itself for him to do so as I often tell him; verbally taunting him which is as equally valuable a torture technique as the physical actions indulged upon delivering themselves!

“You really want me to tickle you some more, don’t you Lawson, inviting me wiggling your irresistible toes at me. Tickling sounds exciting so I suppose if you are a good boy I might tickle your feet for you but the threat of it happening doesn't sit comfortably with you which is why we both know that I'm going to tickle your feet right Lawson as I like to see you suffer, we both know this don't we as so do some of the guards, a nights sleep undisturbed a very rare luxury for you to enjoy right Squadron Leader but only yourself to blame having two such intensely ticklish - licklish feet! Tickling needs beginning slowly to lull the ticklee into a false sense of secuirty which is why I always begin with the massage on your feet Lawson so you are always caught off guard when the serious tickling begins!"

Saying this and lightly brushing over the Squadron Leader's feet with my fingers as I told him soon experiencing the embarrassment of another man's mouth all over them and hearing how one guard likes to work him over with another and subject him to sensation over-load, his toes sucked as his dick is and looking foward to being voyeur to seeing this as dicks not my thing but his humiliation enduring it's happening rating high on my agenda so might invite it included in my private sessions with him!

The gasps from him were so exciting to hear as my fingers stroked across his bare soles to his arches and along the sides of his feet to his toes and slid in between each toe made worse when licked, a foot tongue bath making my fingers slide over each saliva lubed foot even more tortuously and told him another guard I'd heard favoured oiling his feet and then tickle torturing them with a hairbrush, a technique I'd enjoy seeing in operation but liking the taste of natural feet not oiled feet myself! I stroked under Lawson's toes which really gets to him so indulged in with regularity by me.

“Hahaha tohohohoes hahahaha it tihihickles tohohohoo muhahahahachahahahaahaha pleheasestohahahahap tihihihihickling my tohohohoes!”

"I know you hate this don't you having these ticklish toes toyed, tormented, teased it's hell right Lawson but that's the fun of it and such lickable, suckable toes, long toes makes them so appealing I can't resist them, nobody can, they're such a tasty treat to be savoured and always smell awesome!" I said pressing my nose against them all and inhaling their masculine aroma and staring at his gorgeous feet as he felt my warm hands caressing his feet uninvited intimacy, rubbing and massaging them both sensually and humiliating him perfectly as I relish in doing!

"Your feet are my feet Squadron Leader Lawson, they will always smell and taste of you so socks worn two days and failure to comply will be an organised gang tickling or other prisoners advised of your weakness and permitted to make use of the information at will, some might use it to convince you to suck their dicks or more likely being fresh meat; submit your straight virgin ass to them so your feet now; they belong to me and are mine to enjoy any way I choose and invite others doing day n' night and stroking them very lightly and gently and then like this and yes for someone as ticklish as you all over their feet ticklish hell, tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie, coochie coo, tickle, tickle, tickle, that's it scream with laughter for me like that, tickle, tickle, tickle and 'Bzzzzz' let's activate this toy and see your reaction to the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush, here's a clue .. merciless tickling so ready! ...."

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back