• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your fantasy?

enlightened

TMF Expert
If you could actually LIVE your fantasy, what would it be? :woot2:

Would you somehow get that gorgeous coworker alone, unawares and tie her/him up?

Where would this happen?

What would you do?

One of my favorite videos on YouTube says Looking for help but ending up tickled. It's a kidnapping type fantasy, but it's extremely hot.

I think I would have my reality become more like the Yenny stories. I would live my life and do everything like I do, but the world itself would become more tickle-centric and I'd constantly find myself in peril lol

My fantasy would just be finding that significant other who is also into tickling :)

My favorite fantasy for quite a some has been being kind of "overseer" of tickle torture, arranging and supervising (and participating in) torments of many sensitive female prisoners with their own unique ticklish weaknesses. Settings for it vary between grounded stuff like being a warden of a tickle torture prison, chief torturer in a medieval tickling dungeon, executive doctor of asylum specializing on torturous tickle therapy or (more) absurd and outlandish like being a demon supervising tickle hell.

Mine would be to be put in stocks next to my wife and be foot tickled together.

My fantasy would be to be a king, and have a tickle chamber instead of a torture chamber. Any attractive lees who do wrong would be "punished" there. Also, lees wishing to stay in my good graces could volunteer for "tickle duty".

My fantasy would be to be a king, and have a tickle chamber instead of a torture chamber. Any attractive lees who do wrong would be "punished" there. Also, lees wishing to stay in my good graces could volunteer for "tickle duty".

I have definitely fantasizes about being a corrupt king that uses tickle torture to keep his subjects in line.

However, my ultimate fantasy is to be kidnapped in a case of mistaken identity. I am tickled for information, only I don’t have any! So there is nothing I can do to stop the tickling!

One I had recently was that I get chatting to someone in the chat room here, and after a while I realise she’s a manager in the company where we both work. There’s various different ways it goes from there from blackmail (in both directions) making the other do their tickle bidding under threat of revealing the fetish, having private 1:1 meetings in the office which are really tickle sessions and seeing how much we can get away with without our colleagues knowing, or the two of us tickle torturing several of the very attractive colleagues that work there.

A tickle convention, in a hotel, where ticklephiles meet up.
Meet & greet at the bar.
Conference rooms to discuss techniques, try out new equipment, interview models etc.
And of course, tickle sessions day & night back up in the room !

Eat, drink , TICKLE, fuck & sleep

My ideal fantasy would be a kind of horror maze that was set in a medieval village that has stocks and pillories scattered throughout where guards could arrest you and lock you in them for others to tickle you.

Honestly My fantasy would be someone who I can get along well letting me tickle/worship their feet, while we relax and enjoy each others company. Nothing crazy, just we hang out, her feet appear in my lap and suddenly she's laughing and being a little bratty

My ultimate fantasy is to become the richest person in the world, never worry about having to work or make money again and help the down and out people of the country.

To have every lady 18-60 offer up their ticklish feet for me to tickle. I want them to follow me around like a moth to a light. I wish every one of them absolutely loved being tickled and pretty much begged for it.. that would be my heaven.

Good question btw

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back