• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tale of Witches Part 1 Meeting the Witches F/F/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
A Tale of Witches ..... the Coven of Laughter ..... two witches and a wizard all living together in the Village of Meckleville, living in plain sight because of their daily lives - Zenda - the oldest works for Feathered Enterprises ... Yalina ... the younger witch who is just starting out, anxious to find her place in the world, working for now in a club called The Quill's Touch ..... and Jacob ..... the wizard and owner of a small bookshop specializing in books on Tickling and Ticklishness and Witchcraft.

The three wee "thrown together" at a small gathering of Ticklish Witches and Wizards. Jacob had been captive in a room where he was tied, shirt open exposing is soft, bare chest, which was being tickled with gusto by Robire, an older, more experienced tickler. Jacob's body arched and bucked as Robire kept running his pointed nails up and down Jacob's upper body. He could not contain is wild laughter and struggling body.

Zelda found herself laying on the bed, upper body naked, wrists tied over her head and legs restrained, Mistress Wynter stroking her sides with a soft feather duster. Zelda giggled as she felt the touch of the feathers along her sides, She rolled side to side to get away from the feathers wicked touch ....

Yalina found herself in a Pillory, bare feet locked in at the base and her arches and toes being tickled mercilessly by The Master. She struggled and tried to pull her feet away, which made the tickling even more intense.

The three met by chance in the "break room", all recovering from their tickling experiences.
Jacob was sitting by himself. his shivering body wrapped in a blanket. This was his first tickling experience and it was more intense than he thought it would be. His body still tingling in ticklish afterglow. He was still giggling softly. If anyone were to brush against hi or touch him, he would have "jumped out of his skin". Zelda noticed him and sat down next to him. She offered him a cup of tea, but he said no. "I'm Zelda. You look like you could use a Witch Tickling, she giggled softly friend right about mow." She waited for an answer. Jacob looked at her then burst into tears. Zelda ever so gently stroked his hair. "Tell me about it." she said.

He composed himself and looked at Zelda and felt safe with her. "This was the first time I was tied and tickled by anyone. I was not ready for how intense the tickling would be. I begged for him to stop, but he just would find another, more ticklish spot on me and ...." Zelda understood as she remembered her first tickling experience. She was young, inexperienced in the ways of Witch Tickling. Her tickler was an older witch with olive skin and nails long enough to tickle you instantaneous.

As Zelda shared her experience with Jacob, she started giggling softly. Jacob looked at her. "Why are you giggling?" he asked curiously. Zelda wriggled in her seat, still giggling. She told him between giggles... "When you are tickled by a Witch, you are also put under the Tickle Spell." Jacob looked puzzled. Zelda, still giggling, managed to control her giggles long enough to explain the "Tickle Spell" to him.

"When you are a ticklish witch, other witches will summon you for tickling. While they are tickling you, they put you under a spell that when you recall or tell
anyone about your experence, you begin to feel them tickling you. It feels real, and because of the "Tickle Spell", it is real in your mind. That's why I am giggling. I feel her tickling me!"

Yalina smiled at Zelda. "Yes... we all know that experience ... and as devilishly ruthless the tickling was, you learn to live with being a ticklish witch. In some cases, you begin to enjoy or crave being tickled. If you find a witch that is exceptional as a tickler, you will enjoy the tickling and request that he or she be your personal tickle witch."

Jacob just slid down more into the couch. Zelda looked at him. "I can prepare you for the next time a wizard or with summons you for tickles. I would tickle you gradually until you could handle an intense with tickling." Jacob began to trust Zelda and trust that she wasn't going to be ruthless with him. "OK" he replied. "You can prepare me."

"I will show you with Yalina. She is also young, by extremely ticklish all over." Yalina sat down next to Zelda. Zelda began unbuttoning Yalina's shirt. Yalina could feel Zelda's finger tips as she unbuttoned her top. Yalina began giggling. Zelda smiled. "See Jacob. Yalina is so ticklish that even a brush over s her sh her skin while I unbutton her shirt tickles her."

Zelda spread pen Yalina's shirt and began to gently stroke her fingers over Yalina's lower sides. "HEE HEE HEEEE HAAHAA!" Yalina began giggling and wriggling in her seat. Then Zelda stopped to give her a break so she could recover.

Zelda reached over to Jacob. At first he pulled away. "NO! You know I am extremely ticklish!" he exclaimed. Zelda stopped. "OK. I see you are not ready, but if you are summoned before I can prepare you, I promise the next witch to tickle you will put the Tickle Spell on you."

Jacob thought about that. He knew he still could not handle another intense tickling. He also knew that even gentle tickles would send him into hyper hysterical giggling. "OK Zelda. Go ahead." he stammered.

Zelda gently removed Jacob's top and laid him on the couch. Then she gently stroked his ribs. Jacob wriggled at her touch and giggled softly. Zelda kept up the gentle tickles. "HA HAHA HEE! HEE hEE! HA HA HA... PL-PLESE! ST- STOP! PLEASE ZELDA! " Jacob writhed and thrashed as Zelda;s gentle strokes made Jacob giggle almost to hysterics. "OK Jacob. Enough for now. I see how very tick'lish you are!You have a difficult time with even the gentlest of tickles."

He stopped wriggling enough to put his shirt back on. "Yes ... even the feather is unbearably tickly on my skin!"

Part 2 - Jacob's Rite of Passage

The Witches were getting ready to celebrate Halloween when Yalina suddenly realized that is was Jacob's "Coming of Age". At the age of 25, every witch must go through their "Coming of Age". This when their powers as witch become permanent. I t is also when they they each their height of ticklishness. Jacob's 25th birthday falls on Halloween. Zelda and Yalina decided to ask Master Abdul to be Jacob's tickler.

Master Abdul started out as a Tickle Torturer for Caliph Mohcan. the Master's skill is tickling was so ruthless that his victims fearful of even the slightest touch.
Master Abdul was happy to oblige.

Last edited:
This is good so far! Hope Jacobs is stripped down to to his briefs and tortured

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back