• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glutton for Punishment F/M

djhalo07

TMF Expert
This is a story that I have considered telling for quite a while but hadn't decided to sit down and tell it until just now while in front of my computer. I haven't posted that much here lately (so many things going at the moment), but I do plan on being more active again in the future.

So, onto the discussion of why I say I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment. First things first, to describe me, I am 5'9", with size 12 feet, and I am about the size of a football player. At least, I have the physical size for it, I ended up going in a different direction instead of playing any professional sports. So, onto the gluttony part. I am very ticklish, so ticklish in fact that the first time I ever got a pedicure when the lady got to the scrubbing part, I yelped and pulled my foot so fast that it scared her. Then I gave her a look as if to say "holy sh*t that was terrible", and she got a huge grin on her face, then said in a heavy Indonesian accent "Tickle?" I simply nodded my head yes.

Fast forward, each time I got one it was all the same. Struggling through the scrubbing part, and then finding relief once it was done. A few times I had a technician who would look at me and ask if I wanted the scrub because I'd be struggling so bad. By now in this story you may be asking or saying, well this is nothing new. That happens to quite a few people (especially those who do it themselves because they're too ticklish). Well, here's where it starts to get interesting.

The last few times I got them, I was seeing this technician who was the best one but also the absolute worst. To give you some perspective, I was at least 3 times her size. Short Vietnamese woman, who was in great shape, and a very hard worker. It wasn't so much because of the scrubbing part, which she got me pretty bad with that. It was the fact that each time she went to massage my feet, she was digging her nails into my soles at the same time, and they were real nails. So while my soles are being lotioned up, after being scrubbed, she's giving me a deep massage that also has her nails gliding every which way across my soles. The first time she did it I was a wreck, and she just smiled asking the same question, "Are you ticklish?" To which I respond, yes, absolutely. Here's the thing, this happened every time with her, and after a few times she'd just look at me with a wolfish grin on her face as she sees me struggling in the chair. "Oh you should be used to this by now" she would say. Then I'd try to eek out, "its the nails that's doing it!" But I'm too busy trying to contain myself in the chair. Knowing what she was doing to me, she'd watch me squirm as much as possible.

One of the last times I got one before I moved, she had suggested that I consider the wax treatment because they had a special going at the time. Well it takes quite a while for all of that to be applied, etc.. and it was late in the day so a lot of the technicians came by before they left for the day to have a conversation with the technician. Well, when it came time to take the wax off, she said something in Vietnamese then lightly stroked my soles "to remove the excess wax that was still there". When I jumped, yelled "Woo", and curled my toes all of the ladies that were sitting or standing around, paying attention to my plight giggled. She then did the same thing to the other sole. This time all of the ladies were watching my reaction.

Considering sessions can be hard to come by if schedules conflict, this was the closest thing to it. It has been some time since I've had one thanks to a little something requiring us to socially distance, but, it's a story that I have been wanting to share nonetheless.

Hope you enjoyed!

It's great that she enjoys tickling you! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Sounds like you need to find a lady to tie you down and go to town on your feet for you! :p In private of course, so she could totally wreck you! :p

I really think she did enjoy it because she couldn’t help but begin to grin right before she’d start massaging. It was like she was looking forward to it even though she’d try to play it cool “as a professional”. Her nails were really killer and some days it was extremely hard to keep it together while sitting in that chair. &#55357;&#56834;

Robmic, that would definitely make my year. It’s been a while since I’ve had a session (and it was a gang tickling while I was on a cot). But if her nails are anything like what I described above it would be a looooooong session and I’d love every second. &#55357;&#56834;

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back