• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Experiment: Edge-a-thon!

CapturedDoll

Verified
I'd love for you all to experience what edging is about. :)

Starting today I want those who are interested to begin to edge themselves without cumming... for as long as you can hold out. Report your progress here, in the chat room, or at my chat room: chatzy room: http://us20.chatzy.com/28990152721874

Part of the spicy flavor of this is going to be, being teased about horny you are with tickle talk if you venture to my chat room. People love to push others closer and closer to the edge. And we're quite proud of ourselves if we make you cum. :bow2: Its a sexy game really.

So Saturday night at 10 pm will be the official time for everyone to cum at! You can write here in this thread or join us in my chat room Saturday Night.

Be as cruel to yourself as I would be... haha. :) Make it last as long as possible for the best orgasm you may have EVER had!!! It's worth it!!!! :)

Love it... I have done this before with myself every other day for about 2 weeks. Yea, pretty intense!!
Then again, I am married with very very little contact so its like edging all the time... lol

I have never edged personally, but this seems to be fun... so I'll give it a go.
I think that generally, it's too tempting for guys (and I can only speak for the guys) to want to finish.

Might I suggest that, at least for the guys, that they use only a feather. (Or something like that) This works for me and draws the whole process out. I do this all the time actually, I just need to learn when to stop basically.

:hmm:

Last edited:
Shoot. So I have plans. Is this going to be a regular thing? Or is there any way to jump into the chat room late and catch up?

Thanks to those who came out!! :eek:

I'd like to make this a weekly feature/ fixture. :)

cool idea but edging is cruel and unusual punishment. I did it for a week about 3 years ago when I was trying to not masturbate as long as I could. After day five I was walking around with a throbbing erection at all times and at the end of the week shot the biggest load I've ever had.

Hi Doll,

Did this become a weekly feature? I LOVE edging and being teased about it. I can't play yet (due to being overseas and time difference wouldn't work) but would like to when i get home, if it is still a thing. Thanks!

Might have fizzled out. It seems to be difficult to keep any of the ideas going consistently these days.

I need to come here more often. What a great idea! It seems that it has indeed fizzled out, though. Too bad.

Interesting aside on this topic, to those who think that edging is cruel and unusual punishment, I'm here to tell you, it is anything but. Avoiding orgasm is an ancient practice designed to elevate erotic experiences into indescribable states of pleasure and bliss. It takes a while to cultivate but is so worth the time and effort. There are levels of orgasm you never dreamed possible and, unlike the kind that most people chase after, the kinds of orgasm I'm talking about have no draining effect. You can come and just keep going until it happens again and again. Which also doesn't take away from the thrill of being denied that ultimate release. It's both frustrating and fulfilling at the same time.

Just a little info for anyone who's interested.

I need to come here more often. What a great idea! It seems that it has indeed fizzled out, though. Too bad.

No it hasn't. I just haven't put together the next one because there were issues that came up for people. People seeing the thread itself. Or work, family. Time differences. Only a handful showed up. And even I had to leave after 5 minutes there that night. I was exhausted. I haven't been too quick to put the next one together. lol

I will though. :) I just don't know when.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back