• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the most intense tickling reaction possible?

Probably spontaneous orgasm... When the sex organs have not even been manipulated.

Outside the sexual context, flexing of the soles and wriggling toes uncontrollably while laughing very hard and deeply, the body is flailing and flipping wildly like a fish on a boat deck as much as any binds will allow.... Yeah. Its heaven haha

Silent laughter. When there’s no air left in their lungs but they are laughing too hard to inhale.

Pass out, nervous breakdown, lost control of bladder, crying, hyperventilating

To me, the most intense reaction, however quick it is, is when you first touch a really ticklish spot and the 'lee's whole body jerks and then they go into hysterical laughter! That's when you know you've found a good spot! :p

To me, the most intense reaction, however quick it is, is when you first touch a really ticklish spot and the 'lee's whole body jerks and then they go into hysterical laughter! That's when you know you've found a good spot! :p

Yep! My wife’s BFF Patty did this a couple years ago. She was at our house washing her dishes at our sink, and I walked up behind her and poked her ribs. She screamed and jumped, more of a reaction than just being surprised... a ticklish reaction.

Since then, my wife has tickled her to the ground a couple times. Doesn’t take much! Patty now acknowledges that she has the “most ticklish ribs in the world”.

And all three of us are going up to our cabin in northern AZ later this week. God please grant me some restraint....

What's funny / embarrassing is when one makes/elicits a random weird goofy funny off the wall sound lol

I've been able to orgasm from just tickling - no touching/stroking/whatever before. I imagine I'm not the only one. I'd say that's pretty strong.

Yep! My wife’s BFF Patty did this a couple years ago. She was at our house washing her dishes at our sink, and I walked up behind her and poked her ribs. She screamed and jumped, more of a reaction than just being surprised... a ticklish reaction.

Since then, my wife has tickled her to the ground a couple times. Doesn’t take much! Patty now acknowledges that she has the “most ticklish ribs in the world”.

And all three of us are going up to our cabin in northern AZ later this week. God please grant me some restraint....

That reminds me did you ever get together with your vanilla friend and find out if her feet were ticklish?

That reminds me did you ever get together with your vanilla friend and find out if her feet were ticklish?

No, she bailed on us. Her soles definitely need some exploration. She hates feet, which makes it even more fun. Is that weird? Also, her feet aren’t bad looking at all. Nor is the rest of her.

No, she bailed on us. Her soles definitely need some exploration. She hates feet, which makes it even more fun. Is that weird? Also, her feet aren’t bad looking at all. Nor is the rest of her.

Well she did tell you to go ahead and try, so you need to still go ahead and try lol. ;)

Well she did tell you to go ahead and try, so you need to still go ahead and try lol. ;)

Trust me, Wesker. I am super eager. She’s coming over Halloween night to hang, and I’m sure will be wearing Chucks like always. Just... have... to... get... them... off.

Trust me, Wesker. I am super eager. She’s coming over Halloween night to hang, and I’m sure will be wearing Chucks like always. Just... have... to... get... them... off.

Well good luck, maybe she will have a happy halloween this year. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back